Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Pissed Off Shiro I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Pissed Off Shiro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 1st 2011, 5:17 pm

**Out of completely no where, Shiro burst into his home still covered in a slight blueish glow, breathing rather heavily as sweat started to drip of his hair flared over his eyes. He stood there simply staring, his mind running over what just happened at Mahk-x's manor.**

"What the fuck... Why here...? Why now...? Why dammit...."

**He made his way out to his deck and stood there still trembling, he couldn't calm himself down. He just couldn't. Closing his eyes, he gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists once more. Nina had come from the home trying to see what was wrong with him. But without warning, Shiro disapeared leaving a strong whirlwind behind him and apearing again by the snow filled beach.**

"What the fuck.... What is wrong with you? Why didn't you say something? WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT!?!? Yea sure fight you're daughter... FUCKING STUPID!!!!!"

**He just kept ranting to himself, then without warning, his right hand closed into a fist with a blue flame igniting around it. He was standing in the water as a wave was coming his way towering to his height. He threw the punch forward and making contact with the wave, all that was seen was the massive flow of steam starting to fog up the beach. Shiro was pissed off, and for some reason he was not calming down.**
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 1st 2011, 11:22 pm

**Shiro stood still as the cold temperature in the air quickly condensed the steaming fog back into a drizzling rain. His arm was still extended out as the waves crashed against his legs. His breathing was till heavy, both eyes stuck on the horizon in front of him as the water seemed to calm down. Smaller waves were stilll crashing at his feet, while Nina had made her way down to the snow filled beach, a look of worry on her face. She stood staring at Shiro, as he finally let his arm fall back to his side. His eyes were slanted towards the water flowing past him. He began to speak again, but his voice had calmed down.**

"This... I don't know... I just don't know... What I should do..."

**He closed his eyes again clenching his fists. The strong feeling of anger was starting to subside. He looked around a bit as his mind started to replay his encounter with Kayla. He just couldn't believe her strength. And like an idiot, he let himself think he was still his normal self. But more over, he couldn't believe that he of all people had a child, ironically with a woman he still was in love with. Was that the reason he felt this way? He couldn't figure it out. Turning around, Shiro made his way out of the water, but now was limping. Fighting with Kayla and then bursting out in his made fit wasn't the most intelligent idea. Panting now, he started to cough horrifically and without warning, collapsed on the ground full of snow. He still had enough strength to turn his head and look at the sun placed on the horizon of the sea. He mustered out one final sentence before passing out cold.**

"I'm sorry...."

"
Back to top Go down
Nakir

Nakir

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Angel

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 1:21 am

He flew over the great sea, and felt someones aura shifting.He opened his angel eye, and found the source on a beach out cool.He flew at top speed trying to go help the guy, and landed on the beach filled with snow.He walked to the guy, and looked down as a white angel.

"Hey guy you okay you got to wake up" He said as he tryed to feel a pulse
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 1:28 am

**Shiro still lay still on the ground, though he was breathing. His Ninetales, Nina, let her eyes make their way over to where Nakir stood and instantly grew defensive. Her eyes grew a very light blue as she let out a deadly growl. Leaping into the air, she fired a massive Fire Blast at Nakir, for after seeing Shiro throw a fit like that, she wasn't exactly taking to strangers at this point and time.**
Back to top Go down
Nakir

Nakir

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 1:33 am

He flew back and did a handsign Light release:Majestic Barrier.That blocks the attack and stood there with his hands up.

"Please calm down I was trying to help" He said as he didn't move a inch
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 1:44 am

**Landing on all fours, Nina continued her deadly growl as the first Fire Blast was simply a warning shot. She stood her ground as she stared at the startled Nakir. Her next attack would not be so lenient. Staring, her eyes instantly changed to a pure blue, this time with a glow to them. With out warning, she would use Extrasensoury, taking complete control fo Nakir's body and lifting him slowly into the air. But then her eyes snapped back to normal, letting Nakir hit the ground, a look of surprise on her face. Nina looked down to see Shiro's hand grabbing he front paw. With a weak voice, he chuckled and coughed as he spoke.**

"Now now.... *cough* That's no way to treat a stranger...."

**Still coughing, he brought his hand back to the snow, and pushed himself up to his knees. There, he rested his arms on his knee with his eyes half closed. He was still too weak to be moving around to much, but more over was standing purely off of willpower.**

"You can rest easy my friend.... She wont bite...."
Back to top Go down
Nakir

Nakir

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 1:55 am

He didn't do anything when the animal tryed to kill him, and then hit the ground.He got up, and saw the guy standing , but he knows he isn't all right.He then used his angel eye to scan him for his injurys and steped close to him.

"I can't rest easy you are hurt, and I need to heal you. Do you live around here" He said to the guy offering him a hand
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 2:05 am

**Shiro's smile returned as he forced himself in a hunched over stand. His eyes were still half closed as he started panting again. He laughed a bit at Nakir's offer.**

"Don't take this.... The wrong way kid... But it's gonna take..."

**Again, without warning, Shiro would sway forward and began to fall, though Nina darted in front of him to break his fall. He began to laugh again.**

"Ya know Nina... you worry to much..."

**She adjusted Shiro to where she could carry him and started to walk towards the stairs that led up the steep hill back to the wooden deck of Shiro's house. Not in too much of a hurry, she started walking up the stair leaving Nakir behind. She wasn't so much worried about him, but more worried about Shiro. Shiro's eyes had shut again, but he was conscious of what Nina was doing,**
Back to top Go down
Nakir

Nakir

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 2:21 am

He was not going to let someone die on his hands and not try to help at least.He followed her up the stairs and leaving behind his weapons.

"Ms.Nina please let me try to heal him at least and I vow not to try to anything to hurt him by my god" He said trying to scout the persons injury from where he was standing
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 2:37 am

**Nina carried Shiro all the way up to the deck and then made her way inside with him still on her back. Walking to the living room, she pushed Shiro up onto the black couch and then disapeared for a minute into another part of the massive manor. Shiro coughed a bit as he looked up to see Nakir was in his home.**

"Ya know... Walkin' into another mans.. *cough* home... can get you killed..."

**Nina would then appear again with a bottle filled with water. Shiro laughed as he brought his hand and grabbed the bottle. Still weak, he simply set it on the floor next to the couch. Normally, he would use his own methods to aid him, but he was completely drained of his chakra, and therefor was powerless if you will. There was no specific injury he had sustained. Simply exhaustion.**
Back to top Go down
Nakir

Nakir

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 2:49 am

He looked at the guy and didn't show fear.He relaxed and didn't sit down just stood up.

"It's not the first time I've died and I can say the same thing for you isn't that right" He said with smile

He put his hand in his pockets and leaned on a wall.

"Look Your not really hurt but you really wasted your enegry and I can help you heal faster if you let me"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 2:00 pm

"Patience is virtue..."

**His smiles disapeared for a second as he stared at Nakir leaning against his wall.**

"This is a process that can't be rushed."

**Nina had come back into the room, this time accompanied by Glaci (Glaceon). Glaci made her way over to the couch and sat down beside Shiro. Nina had sat on the oppisite side of the room, a lil' ways from where Nakir was standing. Her eyes were locked on to the stranger, not letting him out of her sight for once second. Whenever Shiro was like this, she was not very liking to those he or she did not know very well. Shiro eyes caught wind of what Nina was doing, He let out another small laugh as he brought his eyes back to Naki with a smirk.**

"Don't think this is the time kid... To be honest, this isn't a great time as you can see..."

**His smirk was his usual one, as friendly as ever. Though, he couldn't really control Nina's actions if she felt uncomfortable.**
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 2:51 pm

**Suddenly, Nina let out her same deadly growl, as her eyes began to glow blue again. Shiro couldn't help but laugh, because evidentally she had lost her patience.**

"Too late..."

**Without warning, Nina used Extrasensory again. Because of her age, Nina's psychic prowess was almost enourmous. Nakir's body would be covered in a blue glow as well as Nina took complete control over his body. Being he was a mere genin, Nina had no problem treating him like a toy of her own. Nakir's body would float back out to the back deck, Nina never moving form her spot. She was being lenient at the moment as she moved Nakir over the massive sea and released her psychic grip. Nakir would be left in a free fall for the water below as Shiro facepalmed and shook his head.**

"Now that wasn't nice.... Hope the kid doesn't drown."

**Nina just looked at Shiro with a happy look on her face as if she were nothing more than a puppy.**

"Yea yea..."

**Shiro layed down for a second and patted Glaci on her head. He closed his eyes again and sighed as he started to drift off into a long needed sleep. The last thought on his mind was the sight of Kayla in Kay's arms.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Pissed Off Shiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Shiro   A Pissed Off Shiro Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Pissed Off Shiro
Page 1 of 1