Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Visit To Auntie Zita I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Visit To Auntie Zita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Visit To Auntie Zita Empty
PostSubject: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 5:07 pm

<: Aura tired and exhausted from her hunting strolled to the front porch of Zita's home. It was the closes place to were her battle had taken place plus she hadn't seen her aunt........in a LONG time. Aura knocked on the door an waited for an answer. :>

"Auntie Zita you here?"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 5:36 pm

Zita opens the door slowly , half naked as usual and looking rather tired.

"... Ehhhh...? Who is it?"

She looks around with blurred vision and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 5:41 pm

Uhh..

<:Aura tried to divert her eyes from her aunt. She wasn't fully clothed and was out in public.:>

Umm hello Aunt Zita..

<:Aura waved at her keeping her hand close to her trying not to touch anything.....or have anything touch her.:>
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 5:53 pm

Zita's eyes cleared up and she would yawn again, finally seeing her niece.

"Ooooh. Aura. Hey how ya doing? How's your dad? Haven't seen him in a while, either..."

She leaned seductively on the door, though it was out of habit and not because she was suggesting anything. Surely the actions of a true slut at heart.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 7:04 pm

Daddy has been very busy Auntie. Umm can I come in?

<:Aura held her hurting shoulder and just by looking at her you could tell she was banged up.:>
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 7:57 pm

Zita could see that Aura was in pain by the look on her face. Zita scratched the back of her head a bit.

"... So, you got your ass whooped out there, huh? Must have been close if you decided to come here. What, you want some sympathy or something? Eh."

Zita walked into her house, signaling Aura to come inside. Zita wasn't feeling too hospitable recently... Kinda wanted to have the house to herself since her horrible child was gone. She was a little fed up with kids because of her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 8:03 pm

<:Aura walked inside and saw the horror that was Zita house. She left so much......private stuff just out in the open and that smell in the air...what was it?:>

Uh Aunt Zita what have you been doing all this time? No one seen nor heard from you in a while.
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 8:10 pm

"Staying away from kids. Keeping time for myself. My witchlings are out doing their own thing. I'll get some stuff up for them later..."

She snapped her fingers, some clothing gravitating to her as she put them on in front of Aura.

"... So, what is it you want here, Aura? If you just need a place to rest, go on and do that, I guess. Just... Try not to stay long. Trying to be a little kid-free here..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 8:24 pm

Don't worry...I'm not trying to stay long..

<:Aura said stepping over some of Zita's left out panties trying to make her way threw her hallway. This was the head of witches? The women her father gave so much praise? This was his sister? Were the two really related?:>

W..what was that?

<:Aura's train of thought was thrown off by her suddenly feeling Zita's power...It....it was so powerful on par with her father maybe even above.....wa....was Auntie really that strong and then it dawned on her.:>

Train me Auntie......
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 6:21 am

Zita stopped what she was doing, looking back at Aura with a glint in her eye and her keyhole pupils glowing bright. Her hair started to rise a bit...

"... Train you, huh?"

Zita gripped her fist tightly, numerous things in her house being pulled toward her hand almost instantly... more specifically, anything she had left on the floor in her house that was making it dirty, all throughout the castle, would have immediately made its way to her hand and she would fling it in a room off to the side. Her house was cleaned, just that quickly.

"... You know, it's been a damn long time since I've trained ANYONE in the art of magic... Huh. Wonder what you'd be like with your old man's power and my teachings..."

Zita snickered at the thought, for it was an extremely good combination. Zita inspected Aura up and down, realizing that she knew what her power was and how to use it, but didn't have as much control over it as she thought she did... It was similar to her daughter, Chita. Damn Chita. Oh well. Zita turned around to fully face Aura, a new found spirit in her face rather than her normal dull, slutty expression.

"Alright then, just cuz you're my brother's kid. I'll teach you some stuff... Some good old fashion Witch training, in fact."

Zita then remembered that Aura had just come out of a battle and was hurt, and she would slowly rub the back of her head.

"Er... You're kinda... In bad condition right now. What do you propose to do about that? I don't have any healing magic, you know."

Perhaps Zita could send her on an errand to get something to heal her wound or something? It was always a possibility...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 2:49 pm

"Oh theses?"

+Aura looked at herself and she was a wreck but the worse thing was the drain in energy.+

"Just give me one good night's sleep Auntie. I'll be good by morning."
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 3:50 am

"Sleep, huh? Well, I guess you can use one of the numerous guest beds, then. I've got food in the fridge. The kitchen is... somewhere. You'll find it if you wander around. And I'll fix up your clothes in the morning, hun."

With that Zita went off to her own room, ready to sleep, herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 8:41 am

"Thank you Auntie."

<: Aura started to roam the house trying to find one of these guest room and once she did closed the door and got ready for bed. She got out of her clothes which were burned and tarnished from her battle and laid them on the side of the bed for her Aunt to pick up in the morning while she magically made some pajamas appear for her to sleep in. With that down Aura climbed into bed and fell asleep excited about her training that would soon take place. :>
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 9:29 am

(Time skip)

The next morning, Zita was awake long before Aura was, seeming to do things around the house for whatever reason... She had already gotten to Aura's clothes and whatnot, and was ready for her training. Zita had to prepare herself before she could prepare a student... But man, it had been so long. Zita actually looked professional, to a degree... Still slutty, but professional. She made her way to Aura's room and stood above her, as it was about 3 in the morning.

"Get up, Aura. I have your clothes ready. It's time to train."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 9:41 am

<: Aura groaned and as she slowly arose from bed rubbing her eyes. She had hardly gotten any sleep thou it seemed that she was feeling a lot better. :>

"I-Is that you Auntie?"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 9:46 am

"Your damn straight it's me. Now, get up."

Zita pointed at Aura, then pointed upward, forcefully ejecting her from the bed and into an upright position.

"Put on your clothes, I've mended them for you. We've got some work to do, little girl."

Zita tapped her boot impatiently, as she seemed raring to go... Oddly enough. Zita was never usually this enthusiastic about anything that was actual work... Maybe because she hadn't done this in a while and it was nice to remember her last... 'apprentice.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 10:14 am

<: Aura rubbed her backside, her Aunt hits way to hard for it being 3 o'clock. She yawned and started to put on the clothes her Aunt had made for her......wait :>

"W...what the hell is this???"

<: Aura looked at herself in the mirror. The clothes she had on were WAY out of her style. It was far to revealing for Aura and the fact that it complemented her more feminine features was not helping. :>
A Visit To Auntie Zita Konachancom-86606bracleavagegarter_beltglassesgunoriginalpurple_eyespurple_hairt-trackthighhighsunderwearweapon
"A-AUNTIE ZITA!!"

<: Aura stormed threw the house trying to find her Aunt. This.....this was embarrassing. :>
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 10:30 am

(Haaaaa, I knew you'd use it. XD)

Zita smirked at her niece, trying not to let a laugh escape.

"Aura, Aura, Aura... If you are to unleash your full magical potential, you cannot be so restricted in the body. You've gotta let the magic flow... By exposing yourself a little bit! Show some skin!"

Zita then started to laugh, but this philosophy explained a lot... Especially with Zita, who barely wore anything on a normal occasion.

"Now get used to your new clothes, you're gonna have to wear them and things like them for quite a while training with me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 3:21 am

(You know I love that pic XD)

<: Aura blushed at her humiliation, and that fact that her Aunt was laughing at her wasn't helping. Aura was clearly upset and this new 'training method' was going to take some getting used to. :>

"W....What now.............Auntie"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 7:11 am

"Now... I'm going to show you a trick that no other Witch knows. How to control the Sway of Magic within you. All Witches have a destructive nature caused by the 'Sway of Magic.' That's why Shinigami used to hunt me and this Providence, because we used to mindlessly destroy. But it's in every magical being's nature to destroy things, cuz it's part of the Sway of Magic. But, one day, I learned to control it... With outside help. But after that day, Shinigami and I became on loosely good terms, with some help from the Kages, and he no longer hunts us. But because I am in control of my own Sway of Magic, the potency of my magic has increased far beyond that of any normal Witch. I'm not the Head Witch for nothing, you know."

Zita started to wave her hand around, letting a fluid string of gravitational magic manifest and trail from her hand.

"And when you can control the Sway of Magic, you can learn to do damn near anything with your own magic. That's why the Sway of Magic is important to a Witch. Granted, I have not taught this to ANYONE in a long time... Not even my daughter, but when she grows up, I will show her, too..."

Zita sighed, her keyhole pupils starting to gleam again.

"Aura... Focus on your magic and where it comes from. You and most other Witches or magic users just use the magic any way you feel like without actually knowing where it comes from. You need to feel and understand that before you can progress and increase your own magical capabilities. Do you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit To Auntie Zita   A Visit To Auntie Zita Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Visit To Auntie Zita
Page 1 of 1