Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Remembering... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Remembering...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Remembering... Empty
PostSubject: Remembering...   Remembering... Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 10:09 pm

**On the horizon of the sea, the blazing sun could be seen in its gigantic glory. The dim light from the setting sun filled Shiro's living room as he still lay knocked out on his couch. Nina was laying down near the fire place as Glaci found her spot on top of Shiro's chest. He was shifting a bit, murmuring every now and then... He was reliving a moment in his life. Ironically, it was his last moment. A dream was playing in his head again, playing that one memory. But not only was that single flashback haunting him, but so was the very few moments he has spent back in the world of the living.**

/*ZK awakes some miles away next to an enormous amount of downed trees and a glowing jewel. He shakes off the pain and stands up, looking down at the jewel through hazy eyes.*\

"Oh come the fuck on... Really, in a place like this? That shit is too troublesome..."

/*Zk bends down and picks the jewel up, shoving it in his hat.*\

"Now that that completes the set... I guess it's about time for me to get the hell out of here and check on Nero and Terra... "

/*ZK hops over the downed trees and begins walking from the sacred ground... A body then appeared in front of ZK, Shiro stood before him with his arms crossed and a grin on his face.*\

"Well now, look who we have here."

/*ZK's nonchalant look fades into an annoyed grimace of displeasure, looking off to the side, sighing heavily*\

"Oh my fucking god... Shiro, you have half a second from the end of this sentence to move... Or I swear I will kill you."

/*Clearly, ZK is pissed. Shiro is in his way. That can't be a good thing... Shiro simply let out a small chuckle and closed his eyes.*\

"You can walk around me my friend, I don't plan on moving from this spot."

/*ZK does a couple handsigns after a bit of lightning sparks from his fingertips, letting the Buster Rifle form in his hands. The large gun whirs mechanically, charging up one helluva shot. The glowing barrel is pointed to Shiro's head, resting snugly on the tip of his nose. With him staring down the barrel, ZK sighs again.*\

"Ok then. You've been getting in my way for QUITE the while now. First back at the volcano, then at Castle Hellgate. What the hell don't you get about stay the fuck out of my way. That lightning was an ultimatum. Now ask yourself: Do you feel lucky?"

/*ZK's grip on the trigger tightens and the large mechanical gun of ungodly strength glows brightly. Shiro's eyes remained closed with the barrell in his face. His smile was still on his face somehow, but was to no surprise becasue of his carefree nature.*\

I actually do feel kinda lucky.

Really? Do ya? Because you might be lucky enough to live to see the next couple of seconds if you step aside and stay out of my way. Last... Chance...

/*ZK's eyes began to glow purple, purple colored lightning crackling around him and the barrel of the Buster Rifle. The white lights coming from inside the massive gun turned purple, almost like a blacklight, as lightning danced around it. The mechanical sounds went into overdrive and the thing began to heat up quite abnormally. ZK's stare remained intent and fearsome, unwavering in the face of murdering his best friend and pupil. Looks like the last chance for Shiro Kazuma. Might be his last showdown if he doesn't get his shit straight. Shiro's eyes had opened at last as he had a rather calm look as if he were at peace with himself now. His smile stayed as his eyes met with his teacher's. He moved his hands to his sides slipping them out of the pockets of his cloak.*\

Come now... You should know me better than that Sensei... Do you really think I will move?

And you should know me better than that. Like I'd do all this to call someone's bluff. Peace.

/*ZK pulls the trigger and the Buster Rifle looses one gargantuan external charge, encompassing Shiro and a good couple of yards in radius from where Shiro was standing. After that, the gun goes black and lets loose a massive blast, more than enough to kill just about anything in its path. The horrific monstrosity of a beam was luckily shot at an angle that it ended up firing off into space at a slight angle. The purplish beam makes a lovely sound of pure energy, ravaging any matter unlucky enough to get caught in its scope. In short, it's one beam to be reckoned with, another force of electrical nature that ZK forces upon the newly reformed planet. ZK drops the barrel to the ground and stares on into the canyon of molten earth and burning trees, waiting for the smoke to clear.*\

**Words began to echo in Shiro's head now... The same few words he thought of right before he was completely obliterated.**

Ty.... Mom.... Kay.... I'm sorry...

**Kay-no's face began to flash in his head now... The sight of Shiro and her together... Back in the time when things were like normal. Those were the days he had cherished. As Shiro and Kay-no stood in a area of light, a fog began to rise around them both. Shiro then appeared next to the couple in a transparent like view. Shiro stood completely awestruck. He stared as Kay's body began to disepate into a flurry of dust. Then suddenly the fog shifts to the sight of Kayla, tears were running down he cheeks. Her voice echoing the harsh words of their very first encounter. I HATE YOU!!!. Seeing himself in his head, Shiro reaches out into the darkness, though Kayla disapears in a blur of smoke it seemed. The same words echoed again and again. Shiro gripped his fists as they started to tremble. Gritting his teeth he started to speak though the words he spoke were silent. Then, Shiro began to speak outloud in his sleep, the very words he was mouthing in this small nightmare.**

"Kay.... Please..... I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry..... I'M SORRY!!!!!!!"

**Shiro eyes shot wide open. He was sweating pretty hard now. On the brightside, he had seemed to have lost the weak feeling of his. His vison blurred a bit, he stared at the ceiling for a quick second, trying to gain his vision back before sitting up. After a while, he rubbed his head and turned it to the side. Nina was up now staring at Shiro with that same worried look again.**

"Calm down already sheesh... I'm alright I tell ya..."

**Nina still didn't drop her glare. Shiro could sense the whole "Alright my ass" vibe coming from her. Laughing, he sat up and patted Glaci on the head again. He looked around a bit seeing the glow from the setting sun outside and sighed.**

"That late already huh.. Must have been knocked out for a while..."

**He closed his eyes and sighed again. Shiro was wondering what was going on as he sat there. Then suddenly something caught his attention. He looked up, his eyes darting around a bit as he started to think even harder. Something was different, something very familiar. He couldn't help but notice, but it was very apparent. There was a familiar chakra signature flowing, one Shiro knew very well. He stood up and darted out to his deck. He looked over the shore of the snow filled beach towards the small view of the Alps of the Chaos a good 5-10 miles out. He saw the peak and spoke, his eyes completely wide open.**

"It couldn't be...Dammit... It just couldn't...."

**Without hesitation, Shiro darted off his deck into the snow and disapeared completely. The snow lifted into the air following his invisible trail in an almost storm like effect. The flow was in the direction of the Alps.**
Back to top Go down

Remembering...
Page 1 of 1