Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  After the Pact I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

After the Pact

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

After the Pact Empty
PostSubject: After the Pact   After the Pact Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 2:39 pm

*Fenri and Julia walk into the Crystalline Domicile, Fenri first and Julia following behind. Fenri stands off to the side of the room and turns to Julia walking in. She doesn't make eye contact with him and she puts a hand to her chest and turns her back to him*

I'm sorry.

Julia: All for the sake of power, right?

I'm sorry.

*Fenri takes a step closer to her and extends his hand to grasp hers*

You're my Soul Partner. I would never do any--

*She cuts him off with a quick turn and a backhand fist to his face, sending him hard into the wall behind him. The ice cracks and Fenri stands there, back to the wall with his eyes closed*

You...

*Julia takes a step back, truly fearful now of her own Soul Partner. She still keeps a hand to he chest, but the other one turns into a scythe blade. It was clear that not all was good in the Crystalline Domicile*

Will scream.

*Fenri opens his eyes and his primal rage shows itself again. He lunges at Julia with an almost instantly formed shard of ice aimed at her stomach*

Julia: GET BACK!

*She lunges to meet Fenri's shard of ice with her scythe blade, but Fenri stops dead in his tracks, right before Julia's blade could meet him. He looks her dead in the eye for a moment before he drops the ice shard and turns toward the door, slowly walking toward it.*

Once again, I'm sorry.

*Fenri walks out the door to his next destination as Julia stays in the house, completely shocked at what happened. She watches him walk out the door and drops to her knees, almost crying from the pain she's in. Her scythe turns back into a hand and she takes off her jacket and shirt. What she reveals is a patch of ice across her sternum, right where Fenri impaled her with Lunaria. Although the bleeding was stopped, the pain was still very potent. Had needed to fight any longer than she did, Fenri may have killed her. It's lucky he stopped when he did.

She begins crying softly, the pain and emotion overtaking her...*
Back to top Go down

After the Pact
Page 1 of 1