Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream Empty
PostSubject: Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream   Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 2:59 pm

Fenri forms a pact with the beast said to bring about the end of the Gods, Ragnarok, Fenrir. A wolf of indomitable size, Fenrir bestows upon Fenri powers of an unimaginable caliber. Other than the increase in strength, Fenrir's ability draws chakra and other forms of energy from the surrounding area to evenly match the energy levels of his opponents. It also expends the energy in such a way that any techniques that are not stopped in some way from returning the energy to Fenri, return with more chakra.

The name of their Pact Price is Devil May Cry. Fenri no longer finds solace in himself, but now in the voice of others. The louder the voice and the more emotion given to it, the better he feels and the better he is able to carry himself. Without it, his primal urges take over almost completely, as he is conscious of all his actions and his lack of control over them while not sedated.

Fenrir
Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream Prometheus_by_GunnerRomantic
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream   Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 6:53 pm

So let me get this straight. Fenri can fight on par with any opponent and is constantly regaining chakra right?
Back to top Go down

Fenri's Pact with Fenrir; The Gods Shall Scream
Page 1 of 1