Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Swordsmenship - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Swordsmenship

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -4
Hobbies / Interests : Fighting
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Character sheet
Character Race: Black
Character Info (Highlight):

Swordsmenship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 7:47 pm

Ravage pulls out his sword and instead of blocking the attack he dodges it and cuts vessels shoulder with a lightning concentrated attack. "that cut costed u." said ravage.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 7:55 pm

Vessel hops backs, suprised at Ravage attack. Vessel then felt the stung on his shoulder. "Why the hell is every1 aiming for my damn shoulder for the first attack?" Vessel looked at his wound and felt a shock. [I shouldn't even be moving. He must not know how to control chakra..] Vessel puts his hand on his injured shoulder and mumbles, "Regeneration Justu." And in no time his shoulder was as good as new.....Once again Vessel charged on the left.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 8:02 pm

Ravage watched him closely, anticipating his every move. (hmm, little does he know, my speed has increased ten time as much as the last time we fought. We'll just see how far it goes this time. And his sword control is horrible. I guess he wasn't lying.) "give me your best my friend" ravage said as he smirked sadistically.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 8:06 pm

Before making three meters of Ravage, Vessel sidestepped quickly to the right and arc Bloody Mary towards Ravage's body.....
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 9:39 pm

(this again??? Huh. Fine I'll counter this.) I dodged again but this time I cut his throat. "come on buddy, I know that regeneration justsu is wearing ur chakra down but u better use it. Ur neck is looking pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 12:45 pm

Vessel stumbled back, automaticing putting his palm in his cut. "What the hell!. I praticing swordsmenship and your trying to kill me!" *sigh* Aim somewhere else bro. Vessel then make his stance again. Let's try this again. Vessel once again rushed and stopped with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 12:54 pm

Ravage does a backflip 15 feet back. " My bad buddy, this urge to kill is getting the best of me." Ravage reached for his pouch, and pulled out 6 kunai. he threw them 1 by 1. 3 towards each arm. then he jumped in the air waiting for vessel to either deflect the kunai or dodge them... While Ravage was airbourne he felt the calming sun on his body... "Man this feels great."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 12:58 pm

Vessel dogded one, deflected four with Bloody Mary, and grabed the other one by the handle. Come on get serious pal if we do form a team.." Vessel rushed at Ravage when he landed. Within two steps he twisted his body back and forth bringing the sword with him, trying to land blows
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 1:14 pm

Ravage drew his sword and deflected all of the strikes vessel threw at him. with the last strike he pushed of with his right foot and landed a blow in vessel's ribcage, sending him flying 20 feet away. as he kicked him he pushed off his ribcage completing a backflip. landing in a guy sensei pose. "your swordsmanship is sloppy." Ravage said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 1:19 pm

Vessel stumbles back one again. [Ugh. This guy is good.] Vessel hears the sound of Ravage heartbeat going hard. "Least Im making you work." Vessel decides to pratice something. Vessel closes his eyes and makes his stance. "Lets begin again....."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 1:24 pm

Ravage stands in the same place. (What the hell is he thinking?)
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 1:32 pm

Vessel smelt Ravage's hesitation. "Come on we dont have all day." Vessel stood there waiting patiently for Ravage to make his move.....[Instead of using eyes, imma use my ears. My eye gives me fear, therefore clogging my senses.] "I wont let you down Bloody Mary." And without noticing Bloody Mary once again started to pulse.......
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 1:43 pm

"Fine. I put my sword away. I raised my hand so that it was like i was holding something. He generated a fire ball that floated above his hand. ravage threw it at vessel. trying to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 2:54 pm

Vessel felt the heat blast coming. Bracing himself, he waited till the last second and dogded it. [Not bad. ] "Anything else"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 6:39 pm

"your move grasshopper." ravage said with a grin. (man will i ever beat this guy?)
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 10:06 am

Vessel saw that he wouldn't come to him. *sigh* [Looks like Ravage is smart.] Vessel began to walk towards him. "You know to inflict real damage, you must come to the enemy, right?" When he felt he was close, Vessel stopped
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 1:01 pm

(Inflict real damage huh? this guy must be joking!) Ravage stood there still with the menacing grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 1:07 pm

Vessel stood there listening to the sound of his heartbeat, which was calm. That was a first during battle. OR maybe it because he didnt work. "Let me show you what im talking about. Sidesteeping towards the right, Vessel thrusted the sword towards Ravage. At the last second he pulled it back and rotated gracefully to the left twisting his body. Not wanting to hurt Ravage, he put Bloody Mary on the side so not to Ravage, and swong. {You gotta learn to hurt out of neccesity kid......}
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 1:15 pm

"fine.but u asked for it." Ravage backflipped, landing 20 feet away, he made his hand signs, dragonflame jutsu! Ravage breathed three dragonheads at his opponent, but this time since vessel could not see ravage behind the dragonheads, ravage rush towards vessel, unseen because of the middle dragonhead. still running ravage puuled out his sword and lit it with lightning, anticipating if vessel would use water or not...
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 1:19 pm

{Ravage is behind the flame.....}. And again at the last second Vessel ducked all the way down. Hearing Ravge's feet he took a stab at it. "You move too loud......" [Thanks Bloody Mary]. Bloody Mary glowed even brighter at the gratitude.........
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 1:33 pm

as soon as ravage heard vessel speak, he knew he was caught, he saw his blade coming under the dragonhead. "Dammit. U dick!!!" "fine" Ravage flipped over the sword, and as he flipped he saw vessel trying to turn aroud, but he wasnt fast enough, ravage slashed vessels right shoulder. ravage landed. he heard the dragonhead break through the trees behind him. "Pretty sweet, if i do say so myself." he saw the lightning go from the cut to his whole body in one flash. just then lightning cracked the roof, right over vessel, ravage was confused. (What the hell is this???) "Vessel get the hell out of the way, ravage yells as he pointed his hand to the left. but when he pointed his hand to the left, the lightning cracked the trees on the left side of the field.(What the fuck is going on?) The lightning subsided. "Vessel, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 1:45 pm

Vessel looked at Ravage with a misty look. For two straight minute, Vessel was in that same position. Only he wasnt braindead. In fact he was hosting a conversation with Bloody Mary. [Woohh. Did you see that?] {No shit Sherlock. I felt it too.} [Gees. No need to get snippy. But how come I didnt black out or anything....? { Because forunaly for you, im stored with chakra. When the lighting hit, I pulsed, doing your stupid regeneration justu. Dont worry, you still got some left.} [Thanks....] {No promblem. It's my job to help you, as much as I dont like too.....} Snapping out of his stand, Vessel strecthed. "Wow, shock therapy. I didnt know you can do that." Vessel smiled at Ravage. I must go to the libraby now to do some research. See you later. And on that note Vessel picked up his cloak and started to walk. Vessel looked back at Ravage. "You not coming. Come on I thought we we're a team" Vessel beamed at Ravage, waiting for his answer.........
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 1:47 pm

"You never said shit about that!" Ravage yells.

*I didnt know i could do that either.*

"Hey wait up!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swordsmenship   Swordsmenship - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Swordsmenship
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: