Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Pumpkinhead; A dimension's demise I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Pumpkinhead; A dimension's demise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead
Dimension's Destroyer
Pumpkinhead

Village of Residence : Etc...
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Nature Energies, (Shattered) Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Pitch Black Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)
Character Info (Highlight):

Pumpkinhead; A dimension's demise Empty
PostSubject: Pumpkinhead; A dimension's demise   Pumpkinhead; A dimension's demise Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 7:12 am

Name: Pumpkinhead
Abilities: Dimensional Energy, Interdimensional Warping, Nature Energy, Nightmare Energy
Origin: Dimensia
Race: Scarecrow
Known Family: Tigen (Brother), Pumki (Sister), Karasu (Twin brother), Toge (Tigen's Twin brother), Heat (Pumki's twin brother), Creators of Dimensions (Mother and Father).

Have I become weak? Weaknesss was never a part of me... It never shall be. I must prove my power... prove my pride... I must gain the power of these alternate dimensions... destroy the hindrance of my own... and one day, maybe even him... And then, I can face my father when we return home.

Pumpkinhead; Tigen's older, solitary brother. When Pumpkinhead was sent into this dimension with Tigen, it seems that unlike Tigen, Pumpkinhead kept his memories of the past, though he keeps the past secret from Tigen... mostly because he doesn't like talking and mostly because Tigen needs to figure it out himself. Pumpkinhead is one of those guys who you NEVER see around people, or you NEVER know where he goes or lives. Yeah. Pumpkinhead's power is extreme, but once going through the dimensional warp to this dimension, it drained him of a lot of his natural power, yet still he has enough of it to take down the mightiest of foes. Interdimensional warping has never been Pumpkinhead's forte. It takes more out of him than it does Tigen, as does floating and controlling inanimate objects to float around him, which is why Pumpkinhead has no reflective shield like thing of his own like Tigen and Pumki do. He also finds them to be tools for the weak, as he says. Yes, Pumpkinhead is a reserved person most times, but that's because he's not usually fond of people. He loves Tigen dearly but he refuses to show it and is always abusing Tigen out of tough love. When Tigen launched him through the dimensional portal, Pumpkinhead AGAIN lost some power that made his power now at the same level as Tigen's, which he is not fond of. He quests to get this power back. Also, unlike his emotional brother, Tigen, Pumpkinhead's flames change very rarely and he only has serious, super serious and even more serious than that. It's difficult for Pumpkinhead to comprehend genuine happiness and the sort.
Since Pumpkinhead's flame is his life and is not made of normal plasma, no plasma or fire user can control Pumpkinhead's flame. In a same sense, no one can control what the flames that come out of Pumpkinhead's mouth do (if anything). Pumpkinhead's 3 superflames also differ from Tigen's greatly; Except for the Nightmare Flame. Also, Tigen's Dimensional Abilities usually consist of mostly creating dimensional rips/dimensions. Though Pumpkinhead can also do this (but weaker and taking a LOT more power from him), Pumpkinhead's specialty comes in DESTROYING and COLLAPSING dimensions and their structures, so he barely uses/creates dimensional energy in the areas.

Pumpkinhead's Flame Color:

Red- Gives Pumpkinhead great power.
Effect: Extreme Heat. Emotion: Anger.
Blue-A flame immune to water and cold/wind, makes Pumpkinhead also immune.
Effect: Freezing. Emotion: Cool/Lax.
Green-Increases Pumpkinhead's stealth & speed.
Effect: Sleep. Emotion: Normal
Purple-Pumpkinhead's Plants becomes poisonous.
Effect: Poison. Emotion: Serious/Malicious/Silent.
Black: Mix of all flames abilities (except the superflames.)
Effect: All (Not Dusk, Nightmare or Pumpkin). Emotion: Evil/Serious/Hateful.
Dusk: All powerful flame that mixes all of the flames together. Increases Pumpkinhead's abilities by 100fold and causes him to be able to use his large attacks with ease. Can only be used with a strong burst of emotion or power. Also allows Pumpkinhead's weaponss to fuse with himself and Pumpkinhead is allowed to spontaneously break down and destroy whatever this flame touches. He can also use his own shadow to attack to his will. Pumpkinhead also gains the ability to absorb darkness and shadows, meaning this flame is very much more effective at night. Also, much like Tigen's Clear Flame, it cannot be put out by ANYTHING, unless it is literally stripped from Pumpkinhead's head and has nothing left to burn. (For example, if it floats in midair, it will die out and basically kill Pumpkinhead unless his original head is rekindled.)
Effect: All. Emotion: (To Get): Rampage. (During): None.
Nightmare: Another superpowered flame equal in power to the Pumpkin. This flame allows Pumpkinhead to spawn nightmares at will and change normal things into nightmares. Not only that, Pumpkinhead can materialize into thin air and rematerialize wherever he wants. Lastly, he has gained these new... 'Nightmare' abilities from this flame. Also, all of Pumpkinhead's Nature energy becomes natural nightmares. He can also steal the consciousness of those near him, or that are hit with his flame for any given amount of time.
Effect: Summons nightmares, allows materialization of self. Emotion: Demonic/Destructive/Doomed.
Pumpkin: Pumpkinhead's flame becomes two flames, one extremely powerful orange flame on the outside that shatters any and all energies that get close and one yellow flame inside of that orange flame. This gives Pumpkinhead the ability to spontaneously create and infinite army of Pumpkin Soldiers and the ability to create plants out of nothing, or grow them from anything. He may also speed up the lifespan of people to any degree with his presence, just like a plant, causing them to die faster. Also, he can make whatever he touches wilt, rot, corrode, become frail, weak, break down and decompose and die. Whatever he touches will also have its power weakened GREATLY when he touches them. In this mode, he cannot use any Dimensional or Nightmare abilities, but all of his Nature abilities are still intact.

Oh, one more thing. Pumpkinhead's nature energy can be ANY sort of plant he wants, though it usually consists of a Pumpkin.

Lastly, how Pumpkinhead LOOKS. He's about 8 or 9 feet tall, with a blackish orangish pumpkind head and triangularly narrowed eyes with scars on them. His entire outfit consists of one large, tattered shit with stitches in it, similar to Tigen's, and a strap on his back which he holds both of his blades with. Pumpkinhead has a menacing and looming appearance, his skinny shoulders having huge arms coming from them with stitches at the elbows so that he can bend his large arms and unstitch them, making them move on their own by very thin threads. Pumpkinhead also has large claws, which Tigen has, too, but he has gloved them, unlike pumpkinhead. His entire body is made out of an interdimensional felt that is non-flammable and very tough, making it hard to tear through with ease. Pumpkinhead has a special ability unlike Tigen's to stitch himself back together by thought. Pumpkinhead's legs are similar in shape to his arms; skinny at the top and eventually expanding outward into large calves and feet. Pumpkinhead can also hover just a tiny bit, and can use Dimensional Energy to increase his speed and increase height in jumps, but he can only use them in bursts and not continuously, like Tigen can.
Back to top Go down

Pumpkinhead; A dimension's demise
Page 1 of 1