Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Lucine in search for Marta? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Lucine in search for Marta?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucine Mandala

Lucine Mandala

Village of Residence : Village of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Brute Virility(Strength/Heal), Cephalopoda Manipulation, Mollusca Manipulation, Trochophore Stage Summon

Lucine in search for Marta? Empty
PostSubject: Lucine in search for Marta?   Lucine in search for Marta? Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 10:14 pm

☯Lucine continued to sight see while she left her ponytails close to her face, trying to see where the hell she was going until, both of the false eye's wandered their objective away and stared away at other things, which sadly caused Lucine to collide with a large telephone pole like structure just in the middle of her inconvenience.☯

"OH! SH-!"

☯Lucine held her tongue quickly before a swear could escape her mouth. Her eyes widened and quickly turned their attention back to Lucine. They looked sad for what more pain they caused her once again. However, Lucine rubbed her nose hoping for the pain to go away. Her eyes seemed to have caught the attention on what was the pole and started to read. And Lucine suddenly stopped.☯

"Ninja teams? how wonderful I shall join one! But which one!?"

☯Lucine pondered and her eyes read the rest noticing most of the open teams were all ran by men. She thought that if a team was in control of men then they would do unnecessary timing of training and whatnot. Something Lucine was not fond of lightly by doing something that was not convenient for her. Then as she ran her finger through the list again, she skipped a name.☯

"Mhm-Marta?"

☯Lucine noticed there was only one girl that ran a team, she must be special considering she was the only one. A building of excitement rushed through her being. She knew she wanted to be apart of this girl, Marta's team very much and such she began to look for where this Marta girl was. Only several hours later would she receive a lead from someone where one might find Marta and this time of day. Thus with that note Lucine started her long walk until a few hours later she found the place/area she would find them.☯

"H-H-Hello? M-Marta?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lucine in search for Marta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucine in search for Marta?   Lucine in search for Marta? Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 11:34 pm

(So sorry for the EXTREMELY long wait. I finally have some free time.)

"Yeeees?"--Crept a voice from behind Lucine. It was a puppet of Marta, made by Marta because she was busy in soul society and junk. However, since the clone has monumental amounts of chakra, Lucine would hardly be able to notice. The clone spun around once and introduced herself.-- "Marta's the name, and Marta heard you calling for her?"
Back to top Go down

Lucine in search for Marta?
Page 1 of 1