Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Aftermath... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Aftermath...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 11:01 am

-Orca slowly starts to come to consciousness after being dealt a number twice in one day. A shot that would soon lead to a lot of peoples deaths but that was neither here nor there-

"Lucy...where are you"

-Orca says as he tries to stand to his feet, meeting with a terrible realization that his legs were broken along with various other parts of his body. Thank god he couldn't really feel pain-

Lucy: Do not be so loud. Its unbecoming

Orca: Giving me orders is the fastest way to death woman

Lucy:Hmp, like it did for those shinigami?

Orca:...

Lucy:Exactly. You aren't invincible Orca I know that and all those who have bested you know it. You try to run your life on fear and brute force/

Orca: *Orca scuffs and stands to his feet. Ignoring his bodies condition and lack of chakra. He reaches for his Zanpaktou but its gone, his dying will flame ring is also missing.* I dont need them anyways *Orca says taking a step towards Lucy. Bones sticking out of his body and blood gushing from every possible part in his body* I'll kill you with my bare hands

Lucy: SIT! *Lucy says grabbing hold of Orca's body and slamming him into a way about 7 meters from where he was standing.* There you go again. You'll be dead by years end and neither I nor Bagga can have that. You need to face it. You need us and we need you

Orca: SH..SHUT IT *Orca says in his russian accent. He stands to his feet again/ his body only holding itself together through rage and hatred. I'm going to kill EVERYONE and I need NO ONE to do this! Orca runs towards lucy with his sad excuss of a fist, only one of his fingers would curl the rest were twisted in ways unimaginable

Lucy: *Lucy shakes her head. She knew she was going to have to kill him once or twice before some common sense set into his head. So she tossed his ring into a body of water within the cathedral* Fetch *Lucy said as she tossed Orca into the same body of water.*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 9:58 am

-Time elapsed and Orca hadn't surfaced with the ring. Lucy new he was immortal and couldn't die by such simple means. She thought maybe she was being a little to hard on him but that thought quickly diminished -

Lucy: Anytime now...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1January 12th 2011, 1:09 pm

-Orca still sinking into the depths of this body of water that Lucy threw him in.-

"I cant move...I've already.. *Gargles* dammit that makes three times I've died. When I get out of here, Lucy will *Gargles*"

-Orca knows that he doesnt have much time. He cant release his Kikai bugs for some reason and honestly he doesnt have any option other then to ask for help but that is something he simply can not do-

Back to top Go down
The Insanity

The Insanity

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : ...

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 6:16 am

"What do you seek...?

A voice bellowed from all over, instantly filling the very brim of Orca's mind out of seemingly nowhere. There was no one around. There was no presence. No power. Nothing felt... It was only a voice in the head.

"Tell me... What is it that you seek...? Is it power...?"

This voice was unknown... It belonged to no one Orca knew... The waters started to fluctuate and distort violently, starting to change from that dark, dark blue to an even darker crimson.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 6:38 am

-Orca's made raced, he had been here before. In times were he felt powerless to save himself a voice. A sound of reassurance would echo through his mind. Always telling him what he wanted to hear, always showing him down the right path and just like last time, Orca would heed the call-

"Power...ALL I SEE IS POWER"

-Orca yelled in his mind. he was still sinking but at a much slower rate. The sudden darkening of the water only led orca to believe he was growing in power and that the freedom he sought out was about to be before him. His rage for lucy was subsiding as she had helped him grow and that would allow him to let her leave..plus Orca wasn't a fan of killing women. He took no joy in there screaming, he only wanted to see the fear in a mans eye before there passing-
Back to top Go down
The Insanity

The Insanity

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 6:53 am

"Power... they all seek Power..."

The water's changed into a whirlpool of madness, a mouth opening up below Orca as he descended farther. The mouth consumed him, and he would be in a realm of complete blackness. 3 vertical eyes appeared before him... the symbol of the Kishin. Insanity, itself. The eyes of insanity. The mouth appeared before Orca again, black liquid dripping from its deformed lower jaw. The mouth cackled wildly and insanely before continuing with its speech.

"You seek power, then come with me... Into insanity... Follow me... Follow the Kishin... The Kishin Asura will provide... All that you need.. All the power you seek... Consume... Consume consume consume consume consume... Consume all for the Kishin Asura, and your power shall be limitless..."

Orca would then start to feel the power.. the power of Insanity flowing through his very mind, body and soul. His being. Insanity started to slowly take him over...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 7:20 am

-The dark liquid would envelop Orca. His eyes glowing, pulsing with pure insanity his mind twisting and contorting at the power he was receiving. He yelled out and the ring he was searching for merely floated onto his finger.-

"CONSUME!!!"

-Orca released his new power with his cloud flame, an explosion. The force pushed the millions of gallons of water into the sky like old faithful's great release. The explosion continued to grow as it absorbed more and more energy. taking the soul, energy, life force of anything that was unlucky enough to be in the range of this dazzling display of power-

*Meanwhile Lucy was still above not knowing what was going on below. Orca's mind seemed to be beyond her reach and that wasn't good. The only think keeping Orca in control was lucy and if she didnt have reigns over him...god only knows what sins he would commit*

Lucy:..What is this? what is going on here? *Lucy could feel the massive amount of power bellowing from the body of water. She knew the origin to be Orca but what she was confused on was where it was coming from and why she could "Touch" Orca's mind
Back to top Go down
The Insanity

The Insanity

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 5:55 pm

"Yes... Consume all... For Kishin Asura... For power... Nothing stands in the way of insanity... That which does not submit to insanity..."

An insane wavelength finally fully enveloped Orca as it had been doing since the voice of insanity popped into his head. The 3 eyes staring him in the face opened up now as mouths, thirsty for souls.

"You consume them... Consume, my child... Eliminate... Devour... Bring them into eternity with me!!"

Then, thousands upon thousands of eyes of insanity appeared, they opening like mouths just the same as the first set of 3.

"... Lest I consume your soul as compensation..."

The eyes would devour this form of Orca, bringing him back into the reality that was the ocean he was still in. The voice of insanity had momentarily departed... Only leaving the pure power of insanity at Orca's own disposal. Consume.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 8:17 pm

-Orca step out of the now gash in the earth from his sudden display of power, his eyes closed and his hands resting in his pocket. Orca gazes over at Lucy and smiles-

"..."

Lucy:...Orca...what happened do-

-Orca's strike was fast and it was fatal. His fist piercing Lucy's heart and crushing it without a second thought. Lucy had no time to scream nor time to escape all she could do was say "W..why" The fear in her eyes only made Orca want more, so he sent a surge of power through her that he had never used before (Soul menace), as her screams ranged through out the Lost cathedral, Orca felt his first emotion...Joy and lust. The joy from hearing Lucy scream and the lust for needing more.-

Orca" -Scream for me!"

-Orca yells as he rips wht little is left Of Lucy's soul and gazes, as it rest in his hand. He wasn't quite sure what to do with that soul, he was about to crush it but something told him to Devour it, to consume the soul-

Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1June 24th 2015, 2:50 pm

Kuja-kun traced the last known bit of Insanity to be in this area, where the young and ignorant Orca Aburame had been infected and come under its subjugation. He did play quite the useful part in the future, along with the Cursed One of the Tensei; Taomin. It was because of this event where he swallowed the Insanity that all such events involving the Trunade came to be, and how Taomin was able to swallow up the Chaos in the Insanity, with Orca and his insects' help, as well as with Val's own awakening. Every time they woke, it seemed that they would cause unspeakable ruin on this land.

"They're so cute... Aren't they...? Playing with powers they don't understand..." He muttered, hovering over the oceanic expanse atop the Silver Dragon famously used as his mode of transporation and dipping his hand into the water where it had been contaminated. Here lies the pure essence of Insanity left by the first Seed, Asura. In his hand, it would swirl into a solidified shape. "Have fun dealing with your madness in the future... Insect-kun~!" He chuckled, then snapped his fingers and called for his ride to fly back off into the sky, back toward the Dusk. No one would know of what happened here... Save for Kuja-kun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermath... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath...   Aftermath... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Aftermath...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Lost Cathedral-
Jump to: