Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Digimon Rubric I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Digimon Rubric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Digimon Rubric Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Rubric   Digimon Rubric Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 4:49 pm

This Rubric is to be followed by all who have Digimon. Your rubric is required to be set up in this fashion (Not EXACTLY in this fashion), but the Digimon list must include all of these things;

The Digimon's Name

A picture of the Digimon

Any information and details about the Digimon itself, such as things it can do and how it is, personality, all of the stuff like that. Similar to a Bio, but a little less... Lengthy. General Info is put here, if you will.

Digimon's attacks. Please put down as many attacks of that specific Digimon you can find.

Digivolutions of your Digimon from Rookie to Mega level, even if you haven't unlocked those Digivolutions yet. (Baby and In-Training are optional.) This is to save time and to keep reference for all Digimon. Also, NO DIGIMON'S DIGIVOLUTION LINE CAN MIMIC ANYONE ELSE'S. That means I don't want to see Everyone with Agumon going through the SAME Digivolution line all the way to Wargreymon. There are HELLA digimon with SHITLOADS of Variety. Mix it up, guys.

You may also include any extra Digivolutions, such as Dark Digivolutions, DNA Digivolutions, etc., But they are not mandatory to have. If you DO have them, however, they are mandatory to put in your list once you get them.

And your Digivice and what level Digivice it is, for there are Upgrades to Digivices. If you have any extra stuff (Such as Digiarmor Eggs, Cards, etc.) that are involved with Digimon, please put them somewhere here as well.

And this is the rubric to abide by. If you need more help visualizing how it should look, please view 'Cleff's Digimon' for the standard look. Naturally, everything doesn't have to be in that order as long as it is included in the list. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Digimon Rubric
Page 1 of 1