Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Allurement I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Allurement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1January 11th 2011, 3:01 pm

*kai would be walking along the shore barefoot, his hands in his pockets and belongings floating behind him. he still hadn't got the answers he desperately seeks as far as who he was. what he could piece together was that he was dangerous to himself...and others. he decided that he was going to wander around some more, hoping to walk into somebody who knew him or trigger a memory*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1January 16th 2011, 6:32 pm

*kai would continue his walk, eyes focused on the sand beneath his feet. he was feeling slightly calmer, seeing as how he had met someone who knew him. but it wasn't enough to bring back all of his memories. he was still kind of worried at the fact that he wasn't in control of his powers*
*sigh* why can't i remember? and i can't control these damn powers either. still, it was ok remembering somebody
*kai would stop and look out into the sea, staring intently on the waves. as he watched the water move back and forth, his eye would turn red without the ryuugan being active. kai yawned and placed his hands in his pockets, still staring as his body would be warming up, embers igniting at his feet*
Back to top Go down
Sinia

Sinia

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Birdwatching
Kekkei Genkai : Graceful Waves

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1January 16th 2011, 8:11 pm

Sinia had been walking along the sea shore the whole day. She was training to use her kekkei genkai and had gotten pretty good, especially considering she was the one creating the waves. In the distance, she could just make out another shinobi.
"Hmmm. Who is that?"
As Sinia continued towards the man, she stopped, half in fear but half enraged.
"It's him! Kai Ishidate!"
The waves would spin and whip violently as Sinia focused intently on her target. The wind would blow violently as her chakra began to increase. As Sinia raised her hand, the water would pause and gather into the air. She made circles with her finger as the water spiraled around above. She pointed her finger at Kai as the spiral continued towards him with all intent of piercing him and ending his life quickly.
"You will pay for your sins this time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1January 18th 2011, 12:59 pm

*kai kept walking, never sensing the presence of the girl. when the spiral of waves got within striking distances, the tenjin chakra would burst from kai's back and block the attack as the water dropped to the sand, being drained of all chakra. kai heard the water hitting the sand and turned around kicking up sand and trailing it with fire, quickly turning it to glass. with the same instance, he would shoot a thin beam of tenjin with focused light properties through the glass, expanding and amplifying it, making it strong enough to level the whole shore and wipeout the young woman with one fell swoop*
i have better control now but my body still tends to act on it's own accord
Back to top Go down
Sinia

Sinia

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 9:16 pm

Sinia was quite caught off guard. Not only was her attack utterly useless, but Kai's counter attack came quite fluently and fast. Thinking quickly, she turned into water as the waves hit the shore, safely transporting her to the sea and allowing the attack to pass without scratching her. She reformed and stood on the water, forming handsigns as quickly as she could. She was a little shaken up at the devastation Kai had just caused.
"Regardles of your power Mr. Ishidate, I cannot allow you to live. You must suffer the punishment of your crimes."
As she finished her sentence, Sinia slammed her hand to the water. As it stopped, she let out a sigh, her breath being visible as the temperature around her dropped. Water would float up and dance around before forming into needles and shooting off towards Kai. If that wasn't enough, the water that was in the sand would start sprouting up as water spikes, all with intent of impaling Kai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 11:39 pm

*kai would stand there as the tenjin would whip around him violently. his eyes would be closed as he felt the attacks coming. kai would jump back, avoiding the spikes erupting from the sand. he'd hold his hand out as the needles were coming towards him. a protective barrier of tenjin would form in front of him and the attacks would collide with it, shattering as the chakra was drained from them. the chakra would be redirected and shot into the sky
i don't know what i did to you, but i'm sorry
*kai raised his hand, it spiraling with stars. his eyes would turn purple as the winds picked up. the clouds above started swirling violently as purple lightening crackled down all around him. the smell of singed sand would invade the air as kai's chakra started increasing*
however, if you wish to continue this fight, then i won't hold back
*kai had no intention on showing any mercy to this young woman. if she wished to fight, then he would give this fight his all and have no regrets after*
Back to top Go down
Sinia

Sinia

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 2:48 pm

Sinia's eyes grew big. She began to feel herself sweat, but the temperature around her was below zero. Fear was setting in, but she wouldn't allow herself to be engulfed by it. She took a deep breath and stared at Kai, taking an attack stance. She was prepared for the worst, but didn't care. She started this fight with a goal, and that was to put an end to this man's life, even if it meant sacrificing her own.
"You developed new tricks while you were away? No matter."
Sinia formed some hand signs and stood straight up as water spiraled around her. She was going to use all her chakra for one attack in hopes of wiping Kai out as well.
"I will not fall in taking my revenge!"
She slammed her hands on the water once more and it spirals up high above the battlefield. It shifts and forms a water serpent speckled with ice. The serpent would roar violently and charge at Kai full speed, ice and water trailing it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 3:29 pm

*kai shook his head and smirked. it was clear that he did something horrible to this young woman, but he didn't know or remember what it was. regardless, he was going to let himself be taken out by her*
you have so much to learn
*the stars around kai's hand would spiral wildly as the purple in his eyes would flare up, the aura oozing out into the air. the stars would stop and midnight chakra would shoot up into the air, piercing the clouds above. kai would hold his arm as if holding the hilt of a sword. staring at the serpent approaching him, he'd plant his feet and swing the his arm*
CELESTIAL FINALE!
*as the blade was swung, the energies from the stars above would be drawn into the blade, amplifying the power of it. as it's power increased, the size did as well. the blade would slice clean through the serpent, draining it of all chakra and sealing it into the blade. kai would let the blade disappear as he dropped to one knee, panting and smiling*
didn't go according to planned huh?
*kai stood back up, the purple in his eyes still glowing bright*
Back to top Go down
Sinia

Sinia

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 4:20 pm

Sinia collapsed into a sitting potion on the water. Tears welled up in her eyes as she dropped her head. As the tears fell into the sea, she began sobbing to herself quietly.
"Why? Why can't I kill you?"
She let out a yell as her cries became audible to Kai. She wiped her face as the tears continued pooring down her cheeks. She looked at Kai, her eyes full of hatred and fear. She stood to her feet and wiped her face again. She didn't have enough chakra to move to much. She had given up all hope.
"Go ahead, Kai. Finish my clan."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 4:30 pm

*kai would walk slowly and ominously towards the girl. through the darkness that was being emitted by him, the only thing visible was his eyes in a purple blaze. he got within striking distance of sinia, but instead of finishing her off, kai hugged her*
i'm sorry for any pain i've caused you. but the truth is, i don't remember anything. there must be an explanation, but if you wish to exact your revenge...
*kai would pull out a kunai and place it in sinia's hand. he'd move her hand to his neck, the kunai being pressed against his jugular*
...then by all means, do it. i won't hold it against you
*kai smiled before closing his eyes, waiting for his death*
Back to top Go down
Sinia

Sinia

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 5:16 pm

Sinia clutched the kunai tight and stared at Kai. Was he serious? He was giving her a chance at revenge, to make him pay for his actions. She pressed the kunai to his neck, but dropped it instead.
"I-I can't do it."
She put a hand on her chest and looked away.
"For some reason my heart won't allow me to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 5:30 pm

*kai smiled and took back his kunai*
that's because i'm not evil...and i'm glad you realized this before i was dead
*kai chuckled a little bit to himself, happy sinia didn't kill him*
you know me, but i don't know you
*kai extended his hand*
allow me to formerly introduce myself. i'm kai. and you are?
Back to top Go down
Sinia

Sinia

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 5:39 pm

Sinia was thrown off be this gesture of niceness. The man she was so intent on killing was introducing himself like nothing had ever happen. Was he too nice or just freaking crazy? Whatever the case, her mother told her to never be rude to a nice person.
"I'm Sinia. It's a...erm...pleasure to meet you."
Sinia shook his hand but was still confused as hell.
"Kai, may I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 6:56 pm

*kai looked a little puzzled but smiled anyway*
sure thing. what is it?
Back to top Go down
Sinia

Sinia

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 7:15 pm

Sinia twiddled her fingers as she looked down. It was a very sensitive subject that she was about to get in to, but she had to know. And he was the only one that could give her the answers she wanted. She took a deep breath before she spoke.
"Some time ago, you visited my village, the Hidden Water Village, on a mission. I remember because I was charged with the task of keeping an eye on you. Things looked as if they would be peaceful, until--"
Sinia dropped her head, trying to fight back the emotions she was feeling.
"--until you flipped out and wiped out half the village. Kai, I don't know what your mission was, but if it was destroy my home, I can never forgive you or the person who issued it to you. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. You have to tell me, what exactly happened that day?"
Sinia was on the verge of crying, but let the tears sit in her eyes. Kai had to remember, he just had to. Perhaps this was her way of grasping reality. She needed Kai to remember what he did so she could try to come to peace with it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 7:50 pm

*kai was thrown off by the question. he shook his head and looked to the clouds trying to remember. his memory kept flashing in and out as he tried to think back to anytime he had left his village on a mission*
the village of water? i was...
*kai closed his eyes and scratched his head. the visions were slowly getting stronger*
...i was investigating something in your village. something supposedly landed there. i was sent to find out what it was and retrieve it if necessary
*kai looked to sinia as things were slowly coming back to him*
it was a simple search and retrieve mission. it should've went smoothly. but i met complications. a man in a red cloak confronted me and somehow tapped into my inner darkess and brought out a side of me the should never be released
*the more kai remembered, the worse he felt. he really was responsible for destroying half of sinia's village. but better yet, why couldn't he remember this to begin with? was it something about this young woman?*
sinia, i truly am sorry for what i did. i wasn't in my right mind. i hope you can forgive my actions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allurement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allurement   Allurement Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Allurement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Freshwater Sea-
Jump to: