Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Finishing Up My Classwork I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Finishing Up My Classwork

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leia

Leia

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Death Soul

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Finishing Up My Classwork Empty
PostSubject: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 9:06 pm

+_Leia would walk in a classroom of Shibusen and would take a seat at one of the desk infront. It had been ages since her last actual classroom session, seeing as she always ditches class. Regardless of that fact, Leia was almost a Deathscythe now, and she felt that if she was to become a weapon of that caliber and graduate from shibusen, then she should now all that the institution had to offer.

She sat, leaning on the desk with her head down. This was how she paid attention in class...and slept. She awaited a proctor._+
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 14th 2011, 4:27 pm

Almost a swiftly as Leia sat down, Tear had made his way into the classroom. He hadn't seen Leia in quite a while... But from the progress of her own wavelength, it would seem as though she had been out hunting.

".. My, my, Leia... It sure has been some time... Almost a Death Scythe, I can see."

Tear chuckled lightly to himself as he closed his eyes.

"What are you doing here, might I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 15th 2011, 1:26 pm

"It's been far too long...Tear.."

+_She said as she lifted her head from her desk and held her head up in her palms. She admired Tear and all his majestic..smexyness.+_

"Well, i'm here just because i'm almost a DeathScythe. I figured I should learn everything there is to offer at Shibusen."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 15th 2011, 1:44 pm

Tear could only chuckle lightly at her... Her determination was rather commendable.

"Really? Wish to know everything we have? Heh. Well, let us begin."

Tear motioned for Leia to stand up.

"What do you wish to learn first?"
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 15th 2011, 1:49 pm

+_Leia stood up from her chair and walked closer to Tear, blushing, but remaining cool.+_

"All the variation of soul menace, for starters."

+_She said placing her hands on her hips and smirking lightly.+_
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 15th 2011, 1:57 pm

"The Soul Menace variations? Hm... You already know about the normal Soul Menace... Did you learn of the Double Soul Menace? If not, we shall start there. If so, we'll start with the Successive Soul Menace."
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 15th 2011, 2:18 pm

"Then I guess we shall be starting with successive soul menace."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 16th 2011, 7:35 am

Tear nodded his head and started to walk toward the front of the classroom now. Once there, he would stop and turn to Leia, who should have been watching and paying close attention to him as of this point.

"... Alright, the Successive Soul Menace. This ability is difficult to master because of the fact that you do not just shoot your wavelength into something with a powerful blast once, but as many times as you can in rapid succession. Thus, the fluctuation of the wavelength blasts must be in total harmonization and accordance to your body and mind at the same time for this to be done correction. Leia. I need for you to activate your Soul Perception and watch not only my soul and wavelength, but my body as well."

Tear stepped out of the room for a moment, then came back with some sort of rag doll dummy thing. It seemed rather heavy and very durable. Tear placed it standing straight up in front of him as he awaited Leia.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 16th 2011, 10:32 am

"I'm already on it.."

+_Leia said, her eyes changing into a pool of midnight black. This was her own advanced soul perception. She had activated about the time Tear had began explaining the schematics of the technique.+_
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 16th 2011, 6:17 pm

Tear smirked slightly as her Soul Perception became active, adjusting the dummy some more. The dummy was made out of what seemed to be diamond... It was his cube that was given to him by Mahk-X, taken the shape of a polygonal test dummy.

"Now, watch me and learn from it..."

Tear concentrated his wavelength within his hands, lunging at the test dummy. He would unleash a Soul Menace from his palm striking the dummy, though after that, it would seem as though his fluctuating wavelength would spike severely, shifting from large amounts of wavelength to small amounts of wavelength at a rapid rate. The large wavelengths would allow him to unleash another Soul Menace, while the smaller ones allowed recovery. There would be several explosive wavelength forces shot at and through the dummy, about 10 of them in just a second flat.

"... Successive Soul Menace..."

The large block would be sent aback by this quite a long ways, but was so damn heavy and goddamn durable that it didn't fly as much as any normal object would have. Not a scratch on it.

"... Now, Leia, I want you to unleash Soul Menaces from the same hand as fast as you can. With more practice, the more powerful and faster you will be able to go."

He stepped back, letting her take a crack at it.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 12:22 am

"Alright.."

+_She said as she walked up to the dummy, who thanks to Tear, took a small journey across tehe classroom. It was still emitting smoke from the wavelength crashing upon it. Once she was infront of it, Leia would enlock her hands and crack her fingers. This little gesture caused her wavelength to swell around her. She then held her hand against the dummy, causing her wavelength to begin to swirl about her hand.+_

"Soul Menace.."

+_She said as she cocked her hand back slightly, and thrusted it forward, unleashing a powerful soul menace from her palm. She would now be copying what she saw Tear do, via soul perception. (think of it like using the sharingan.) This caused her soul wavelength to fluctuate and shift about similar to how Tear exemplified. She would fire several explosive forces shot through the now flying dummy, that seemed to number higher than 10. This was only because Tear obviously knew how to hold control over the technique, while Leia did not. In turn, wasting more energy, but completing the Successive Soul Menace. +_

Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 5:10 am

Tear observed her actions and her wavelength... It was a little wild and out of control, but surely, the task was completed. It would come to perfection with training.

"Very good, Leia... The Successive Soul Menace seemed to come easy for you... And with such power you exerted, it would seem as though you would also learn the Planet Destruction Cannon rather quickly, as well..."

That was the next and final Soul Menace on the list; the Planet Destruction cannon. Tear would get his dummy and place it back in this position.

"Alright.. This is where you would be exerting a lot more power. Quality over quantity, in this case. As Successive Soul Menace requires rapid Soul Menaces, the Planet Destruction Cannon requires only one, extremely large, explosive Soul Menace that can finish the job."

Tear closed his eyes, raising his hand.

"Watch me."

His wavelength started to swell very large. His hand started to crackle with large amounts of his wavelength, yet at the same time, a controlled amount. He had initiated a higher form of the Self Resonance for this ability, and was now going to use it to his own benefit. He took aim at his dummy once he was ready and dashed at it, in one quick motion jabbing his hand at the block and unleashing an ungodly amount of Soul Wavelength into it via the power of the Planet Destruction Cannon, making an explosion so large it would knock not only Leia and whatever else was in the room back, but also send the insanely heavy and dense block hurdling into the wall, almost breaking through the wall. Tear's hand would still be crackling afterward.

".... Now. You try."

He waited for her to go get the dummy.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 5:43 am

+_At first brink of the explosion, Leia's hands would shoot up, foreseeing the damage Tear intended to bring about via soul perception. The initial pressure of the attack would cause all the desk to fly about the room, cause the very foundation of the classroom to begin to crumble, and would blast Leia off her feet. The following more destructive properties of the technqiue, caused the stray flying desks to disintegrate without even being within initial range of the blast, and caused Leia a degree of damage to her soul without even coming within full contact of the blast..

After the smoke cleared, Leia would be seen in a crater within the wall, her hands over her face in a "x-cross" formation. After feeling that everything was over, she would push herself from the wall crater, rubbing the back of her head. Apparently, soothing some sort of pain.+_

"Well, it surely does live up to it's name, eh?"

+_Leia said lazily, feeling abit groggy from enduring such a technique. She then began to walk toward the bag of uber density that would fall to the ground, creating a dent in the ground from it's sheer weight hitting the ground.+_

"One good strike right?"

+_She said to herself, trying to muster up the confidence to perform such a technqiue on the first time. SHe, for one, wanted to impress Tear, and of course wanted to finish up her studies and trek on her journey to achieve the power of a DeathSycthe. Once she reach the bag, she would shake her hands about, as if she just finished washing them. Taking long deep breaths, Leia would be mimicking all that she saw Tear do previously. She would start by initiating the highest form of self resonance she could. Her soul began to swell, it's dark and ghastly figure becoming visible to all, even those who normally couldn't see souls. A testament to how much power she was displaying as of now..

As of now, her soul was now swollen to a point of her liking. She took a few steps back, causing the ground beneath her feet to fly off into particles of disintegrated and decayed earth. Once at a comfortable distance, Leia would sigh. She then dashed off toward the bag, moving relatively quick. SHe then took aim at the dummy, striking it in a fluid uppercut like strike. From her hand, released an ungodly amount of her soul wavelength, via the power of the Plant Destruction Cannon. The dark, ghastly explosion that occurred because of it was so large, that everything that remained in the classroom that wasn't decimated by that Tear would be reverted into it's primal state of ash. Leia would be blasted off from the explosion her self, her entire body crackling and smoking due to the explosion. The dummy would've been sent skyrocketing through the ceiling of the classroom. Leia felt as though her wavelength was exhausted._+
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 5:57 am

Tear nodded his head, for her training was complete.

"Hm... maybe we should reinforce the ceilings like we do the walls then...?"

A simple thought to himself. Regardless, Leia definitely seemed drained. As expected from completing the Planet Destruction Cannon like that.

"Well, Leia, that completes your learning. All that is left for you to do is to learn more endurance and stamina with those abilities, you see, for you were drained far too quickly by these abilities, I must say."

Tear started to chuckle, still sporting his signature, deadly nonchalant smile.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 6:00 am

"Noted.."

+_She said smiling, as she looked up at the new enormous hold recently created. She was sitting on her ass, and rubbing her head, having attained this enormous migraine. She really didn't feel like moving, but she would have to sooner or later.+_
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 6:04 am

Tear continued to chuckle, grabbing his dummy and reverting it back to a small cube, which he would put back in his pocket for safe keeping.

"... I would assist you, Leia, but I feel as if you wish to wait this out. Therefore, I shall leave you be. You may leave when ready."

Tear then went out of the classroom, leaving the lights on for Leia.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 6:09 am

+_Leia smiled as Tear left...the things she would d-. regardless. She was done with her studies at Shibusen, and only thing that remained was to become a DeathScythe. After she felt her energy come back to her, she was off.+_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing Up My Classwork   Finishing Up My Classwork Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Finishing Up My Classwork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Classrooms-
Jump to: