Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  He Rises from Ruins I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

He Rises from Ruins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Sai
Wraith Level Member
Wraith Level Member
Damian Sai

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Glacial Bronze Flare, Earth Manipulation, Fire/Magma Manipulation, Metal Recreation

He Rises from Ruins Empty
PostSubject: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 3:55 pm

♋It's been quite a long while since Damian stepped outside into the outer new changed world. Unbeknownst to everyone that Unknown's manor stood half destroyed, like ancient ruins from well ancient times. As a large black door, a black metal door with several dents from the damage over the course of several months if not a few years. The almost broken off knob twisted and turned with a large rusted noise. As the door slide open slowly, an arm from the darkness arose and grasped the side of the what was once a stone wall.♋
"My return to the world of the great above...you changed quite so.."
♋Damian's entire body revealed its self from the darkness of the door, looking around as his head turned around. The forest was pale color with a slight tint of pink(which could not be recognized unless a close examination. Slowly he inhaled the cleaner air than the moist damp air that was once the 'Black Forest'. As Damian looked around he decided that his once friend, his once teacher was now gone. Where did he go/ Damian wasn't sure, and the appearance of the place he was unsure of what changes have been brought onto the place.♋
"Seems like I have been quite out of the loop lately..."
♋Damian spoken as he finally exhaled the intake of the fresh air from earlier. He knew that he must make his return now, there was something about this moment that felt right to him.♋
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1June 24th 2015, 3:06 pm

All too swiftly, a silver dragon swooped overhead, its body just as pale as the trees, yet with a beautiful luster that could only have been to the extravagance of one being. With the Seed of Insanity in his hand, and the Iifa Tree not yet planted in this world, it would be here in the Pale Forest that the Original Tree of Life would sprout forth and grow under the noses of all the villagers, including the Kage, Khrona, himself. "Hm... I almost forgot that the Tree of Life was not even planted yet in this time... This was a simpler time..."

It wasn't until Kuja-kun planted this seed that the world stirred into the great disarray it did. "It did just sprout up out of nowhere didn't it...? But at least now we know how and where it did... And from its incubation... the Headless One would be born. "They were all babes back here... Including the Insanity, in that larval state known as Kishin... It, too, was but a cute baby..." Once he found a nice clearing, Kuja-kun and his Silver Dragon would land gently on the petrified grounds of the Pale Forest, his feet touching down and the Seed of Insanity in his hand. "... It won't be long now... I have to wait for The Phantom to bring the other Tensei here, and then... Then..." His eyes narrowed, thinking of his Dearly Beloved, "... I'll return to you, my sweet..." He puckered his lips and kissed the air, as if it were her, blowing her a kiss to the future, as well as the present.

"Speaking of which... Friday, too, needs to be gathered here..." He needed her to infiltrate Khrona's head and become 'Omnia.' She appeared to him one day, and that day was when Friday was allowed into his head. That day was this day, whatever day in the past that this was... Where all such growth began... and ended for Vescrutia.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1June 27th 2015, 10:17 pm

When the time was right, Kuja-kun planted the seed of the Iifa Tree in the ground. The ground was very dry and barren, not able to support life, but the seed would begin to absorb the Life of Vescrutia itself, allowing both of them to become symbiotic; the Insanity and the Seed. This would be where the Tree of Life would sprout. However, once it grew large enough and became empty, the Tree of Death would be left in its place; an empty shell that was devoid of life. This would occur after Khrona left, and would be when Death ruled over the planet of Vescrutia.

"Headless One..." he called out, letting the Insanity spread through the barren soil of the Pale Forest, a mist rising up from it, "... It's time for you to be born..."
Back to top Go down
The Insanity

The Insanity

Village of Residence : None
Kekkei Genkai : ...

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1June 27th 2015, 10:58 pm

"Heh heh heh..." a faint chuckle from a dry, raspy voice crackled, drawing forth the power of the Tensei, "... Nice work, kid..." With the power of the Tensei as well as the Insanity in one seed, the Seed could sprout into Two Trees; one of Life, harboring the power of the Tensei, and one of Death, harboring the power of the Insanity. From there, the Tree of Life would sprout in one part of Vescrutia.. and the Tree of Death would spread to a different part. "Once the roots wrap around the planet... The Tree of Life that sustains the planet will meld with and absorb all the Life Energy of this realm... And the Tree of Death will..." That one, which is the Void... "... Release Insanity."

All of the energy on Vescrutia, once the Veritas left, would be nothing but Insanity. All Chakra would belong to the Horsemen, with which the Headless One would be in control of. It would be naught but the Insanity. "... Eventually, the use of Chakra will kill them and this planet. I see you've thought farther ahead than we realized... Heh heh heh..." The seed would start to absorb its nutrients. "... When the Tree of Life grows, the Tree of Death will grow in another place... A place unknown... But it will be releasing Insanity as a Beacon... Heh heh..." The Kishin had ways of living eternally. And this was one of them. "The Dragons... Will be my nutrients... For they are the most susceptible... To my influence..." The ground suddenly grew a reddish tint, showing that it was active. "... Now... We must wait for the others..." This was the birth of Tatari Tensei; the Insanity and the Headless Horseman.
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Phantasmagoria

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch/Baku
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1July 1st 2015, 11:43 am

Appearing out of nowhere, like a dream, Friday would literally be face to face with her maker. "What the... Why am I...?" She was confused, but he seemed to call her forth from wherever she was, as was probably within his jurisdiction, being her Creator and all. "... You...?" She only vaguely knew who he was, since she knew so little about herself and her relation to him, but... After touching his head and absorbing his knowledge with her Phantasmagoria, she was quickly brought up to speed. "... You're...!!!" she witnessed everything that happened in the future, including her own reincarnation several more times until she was perfected, the Thirteenth time being the Absolute Final. It was so far in the future that it came to her as a cluttered mess of chaos in her head, and it drove her insane. She stood there blankly, staring at her creator and having seen what he carried with him from the future. She knew what she had to do at that time... She was very aware. Yet, she wasn't sure what she should be doing right now, surprisingly.

She fell silent suddenly, trembling with a great deal of emotions, one of which was pure and complete madness. It was nearly too much for her to handle, with as weak as she was right now compared to her true strength in the future. "..." She wrapped her arms around herself, feeling cold. Lost. Severely afraid. Losing her grip on reality...
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1July 1st 2015, 12:01 pm

Kuja-kun, after bringing forth the original form of his Dearly Beloved from where she was at this time and place, with how very weak and fragile she was, barely even a fully shaped being... He would see her fall into Despair the moment she knew where she came from, as well as what was to come for her. He smiled warmly at her, walking toward Friday and wrapping his arms around her cold, gray body, "Shhh. Don't even worry, baby. You know I've got you." He would keep her in his loving embrace for a while, hopefully until she felt better, explaining to her all the while what she was to do. "... I need you to do something for me. Find a girl named 'Despair a la Discord.' She's your first incarnation. When you are within her, use Misery to grow into your Second Incarnation and appear inside of Khrona's head as 'Omnia,' who is within the Second Restriction at the time of her appearance. From there, you'll get through the rest of your incarnations, including the Third and Thirteenth. That point that you saw in the future where all of this comes together... Will make sense to you when the time is right."

He gently stroked her head, closing his eyes and continued to enjoy embracing her in silence, waiting for her to break away at any time she wished to do what was necessary. "... When I am done here, I will be reborn through Khrona Tensei in the future. He is my ticket back into the Veritas after you have extracted me from the Seed that has been planted here. Don't worry about the details, you'll understand this better as the years go by. You must guide him on his path to unlocking his powers properly using all of the knowledge I have given to you. Do not expose yourself until the time is right and all the events necessary to bring you to your full strength through your Thirteen Incarnations is completed. This is the last test of the Friday the Thirteenth Fairy." Kuja knew that his time here was short, and when the Phantom was done gathering the family, he would be placed inside of the Seed to be awakened only when the Seed was extracted from Vescrutia and taken back to the Veritas by 'Friday the Third.' After that, the Thirteenth Khrona will arise and come find you in order to continue with your lives as it should be. The Thirteenth Khrona is me before my completion. Are we clear on what must be done, Friday...?"
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1July 31st 2015, 12:30 am

Friday nodded her head, running through it one more time with him while she was here just so she would be clear on what she was supposed to do when she got back to Tymon in the past. "So, I'm supposed to do that thing... You told me to only do once in my lifetime... Which is the only thing that will destroy me and turn me into Bunnybee... 'Black Friday'... Then I go into the future and come back into the Veritas as 'Mizz Sparkle' and start 'Bunnybeeland' as soon as I hit the 'Dream,' right?" She hoped that she had everything solid. She would remember always as long as she stayed in his head until the day she became Bunnybee, where she would no longer be 'Black Friday' anymore, but 'Good Friday' forevermore. "Okay, so, the only thing I gotta say is you know. Be careful of the stinger. Cuz you know you're gonna need some practice not hitting it if you're gonna be slapping my ass a lot." Because Bunnybee Would Say That, And That Is Who Friday Becomes In The 13th. She turned her ass right around and got ready to head straight back into the past using some of the Anomalous Time displacement or whatever the fuck he had done. "Ready? We Only Get One Shot"[/b][/i]
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2015, 1:18 pm

"... Bae," he said, nearly unable to hold back his immense and intense feelings for her, "... Yes." He quickly snatched her up and hugged her tightly; tighter than he ever had before, then snuck her a kiss on the cheek as a sign of what was to come to her later despite his modesty now. "... You even had the little stinger at the end... Man, I fucking love the shit out of you, sweetheart." She was the best lover of all time, despite that nasty curse on her. But this would be the end of that, for sure. "Okay, darling..." he said again, rubbing his hands together, "... All my love is going into this one... So... you'd better suck me dry, you little--" He held his tongue for now. There would be time for him to loosen lips and work his tongue later. Now was not the time.

"Go Get It, Girl." He cocked his hand back with as much force as he could and slapped her ass with the greatest amount of force he could muster. "WHAMMY!!!" The sound of the impact with Friday's sexy ass would resound throughout Vescrutia, causing a great and magnanimous energy to spread all across it. Friday would burst into dreamy dust and begin to spread all about; her Spirit would be Slingshot toward exactly where it needed to go, with the remnants all spreading into their respective places; Friday 1-12. Each of the 12 Fridays would help her to get to the 13th, whilst she, herself, would already be there in the 13th. As the years went by, Friday's 1-12 would become active one at a time for Khrona to witness and guide toward the next and the next, till eventually Khrona became Tymon and Friday became his bride. This Is Absolute Final.
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1October 30th 2015, 9:14 am

*Poof~*
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1October 30th 2015, 9:59 am

T. smirked and closed his eyes, wrapping himself in his arms like a Pharaoh being placed in a sarcophagus, before falling to the ground and being swallowed up by the planet as a seed. It would then take time for it to grow, but with Friday on the job, Khrona should pickup his spirit and create... the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Rises from Ruins   He Rises from Ruins Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

He Rises from Ruins
Page 1 of 1