Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Ranking Exam? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Ranking Exam?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidoka

Chidoka

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kujo

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 7:09 pm

*After a little while of being out and about, I came to the ranking field with Sunyu walking beside me, his hands in his pockets, and his hair and open jacket flapping in the wind*

Think that we're ready for this?

*I asked quietly as we continued to walk*

Sunyu: Don't see why not....

*He replied warmly, as he brushed my shoulder with his own, looking down into my face with a smile*

Sunyu: I'm sure we'll do fine...

*I nodded without saying another word, as we came to a stop right in the middle of the field, looking around, and waiting for someone to come*
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Spirit of the Black Swamp
Kaerei

Village of Residence : Dusk...
Kekkei Genkai : Voodoo, Shamanism/Druidism

Character sheet
Character Race: Spiritual Entity/Otherworldly Being/Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 18th 2011, 5:17 am

A puddle of swamp-like water would appear on the ground, the acidic and toxic properties of this swamp water gunk melting away any snow or frost from the ground, as well as anything else, as a figure appeared from the depths of the puddle.

"Gekogekogeko... Geeekogekogeko..."

It was a little girl, it would seem, crouched down on her knees on the balls of her feet with elbows resting comfortably on her thighs. Her face couldn't be seen, as it was hidden by hair and the shadow of her hat, but the froggy eyes of the hat stared this girl right in the face.

"... Gekori..."
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 18th 2011, 8:44 pm

*I stared at the girl as she appeared, confused on what her deal was. Sunyu gave her the typical bow as he appeared*

What are you doing...?

Sunyu: Being respectful....That's probably our proctor...

Oh....

*I said, a little surprised. But, as I looked at the girl, I supposed that was probably the truth. I nodded, as I approached the girl a little closer, and also bowed*

Hello....I'm Chidoka and this is Sunyu....Are you going to be our proctor...?
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Character sheet

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 19th 2011, 5:10 am

The eyes of the frog hat that Kaerei wore upon her head looked upward in place of Kaerei's own eyes as Kaerei started to laugh again.

"Gekogekogekogeko... Proctor...? You wish for a ranking exam...? Gekori.. I am not interested in giving you a rank, only in your soul... It looks delicious... Geko."

Kaerei could sense someone else that came from a swamp from across the Dusk Village and in the Enigmas were her own Black Swamp resided. When a new swamp territory was found, Kaerei only wanted to consume it to further her own Black Swamp's length.

"... Don't run, this will be fun, geko.."

Her smile grew large, wide and froggy as her eyes gleamed in the shadow of her hair and hat. The puddle of murky, acidic swamp water spread across the ground swiftly, almost instantly burning away everything it touched as to make more room for the deadly swamp water that Kaerei stood perfectly still on. She licked her lips and an eye twitched... This was a terrible predicament that Chidoka was in now.

"... The Spirit of the Black Swamp chooses you..."
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 19th 2011, 8:20 pm

*As the creature continued to talk, a chill went up my spin, as I flashed my eyes towards Sunya, as though accusing him of getting us into this mess. He shrugged apologetically, as he put his hand into mine*

Sunyu:I suggest we fight as one...

*I sighed and nodded, watching the creature very closely, just to make sure that she wasn't going to make any moves on us. I knew that this wasn't going to be our ranking exam, as thought after all, but I also knew that we needed practice...so I wasn't about to run away...yet. In a flash of light, Sunyu disappeared, and became a long green tinted sword, with green glowing energy radiating out of it. This was Sunyu's Weapon form, and hopefully, it was going to help out, a lot. I held onto him tightly, as I suddenly produced several single handed hand seals. If this creature wanted my soul, she was going to have to fight for it. I slammed my hand against the ground, causing small rocks to rise out of the ground all around me, as they suddenly broke apart, forming many many needles made of earth, which as they formed started to fire in small clouds at the creature, trying to impale her many times over. She would have to continue to block them if she didn't want to get impaled. I watched to see what happened after this, still holding onto Sunyu tightly*

Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Character sheet

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 3:20 am

Kaerei only laughed at the futile attack, as the acid puddle on the ground shot upward like a geyser and instantaneously burnt away all the earth that came near. Kaerei's swampy acid was extremely potent after years of honing it, even back in the Nightmare village...

At this point in time, Kaerei's body started to sink into the ground, flowing through it as if it were a liquid. The Black Jump. She slipped through the very earth itself and began to 'swim' through it, her location suddenly unknown. There would be a rumbling under the ground now, as about 10 Geko Geko bombs flew up from the ground. They were no larger than the size of marbles, however when they exploded, they had all the potency of a highly advanced, deadly bomb. The 10 of them went off in sequence, the bombs blowing away whatever was caught in their blast radius, even the ground itself in that area. Kaerei was nowhere to be found, though her voice echoed throughout the area.

"Gekogekogekori..."
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 26th 2011, 9:43 am

*As the woman disappeared, I decided it wasn't safe to stay in one spot either, and I quickly touched the ground with my hand again after forming a seal. The next moment the bombs appeared, and I knew it was time. Using the headhunter jutsu, and vanished through the ground, and came up about 50 yards away from where the blast had been set off. As I reappeared out of the ground, I finished shuffling through my cloak, as I made a few more seals and then waited. I had prepared what I needed to, and it was useless attacking when I didn't know where my opponent exactly was*
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Character sheet

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 6:42 am

No matter where she moved, it was useless at this point. Kaerei had already trapped her. An image of Kaerei formed behind her, hovering slightly above her head, mouth gaping an the more acidic of acids dripping right from her mouth. She lunged at Chidoka, trying to consume her head whole and completely burn it off from her neck so that Kaerei could taste the delicious innards of a new genin... All that could be heard throughout the field was "Gekogekogekogekogekori..."
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 9:59 pm

Behind you!!

*Sunyu's voice came, as I turned, and let out a yell, realizing what was coming at me, prehaps with too little time for me to react to what was happening. Sure, in normal circumstances, I'd be witch food, but something happened just as the thing tried to clamp down on my head. At first, I felt a sudden drain upon my chakra pool, as I was suddenly covered from head to toe in what looked like green flames. However, they weren't green flames at all, rather they were my bloodline powers, which to my conscious self, lay dormant. These "green flames" were indeed not any kind of flame at all, but were in fact, a very high, if not highest form of entropy in existence, that is Entropy in manifested, physical form. And under normal circumstances, and under which I would have better and higher control of what is known as Kujo-ku, that witch would have been decayed into a pile less than dust. However, thanks to my subconscious control and smaller than wanted and needed chakra pool, the most that the woman would get would be a mouth and face full of them, enough to cover her entire head at most. The force of the Kujo-ku manifesting would also have enough force to push myself away from the woman-creature thing, and allow me to take several steps back, sort of dazed from what just happened.

Meanwhile, the creature would be experiencing quite a bit of pain, as although the Kujo-ku wasn't as large or grand as normal, it had lost very little of its potency. If the creature wasn't careful, she would very quickly loose her entire head, as the Kujo-ku worked quickly to decay everything that it touched, that included whatever chakra or any energy that the creature tried to use to get rid of it and also that odd slime/swampy substance. At best she'd loose quite a bit of skin and some teeth too, if she had those. As I stood there, Sunyu's voice woke me up again, and not a moment later, Sunyu's blade came shooting up slashing at the creature with blinding speeds, as the blade unlocked from itself, and became the long sword-whip that it was. If all went well, the creature would be sliced from head to toe directly in half, and there wouldn't be much of a ranking exam any more*
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Character sheet

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1January 30th 2011, 6:45 am

Yes, it would seem as though Kaerei had just gotten got... If that were the real Kaerei. Kaerei would never be that stupid in her life, even for a genin... Besides... she liked to play with her food. She hated following the ethical order.

So, the 'Kaerei' that was just burned was merely a ghastly projection of her... one of her spirits taking her form for just that purpose... For when Chidoka took those steps back, there would suddenly be massive explosions of pure acid and compressed toxic gas and liquids going off in a chain reaction all over the field. Kaerei's signature tactic... the landmines. Soon, the entire area would be filled with nothing but acid of the highest potency and poisons of the same effect.

Just then the ground began to ripple in the midst of the explosions... Kaerei had emerged from the ground this time.

"Geko geko geko geko... My Swamp Grenades work wonders underground.. as usual... Now be burned to a crisp so I may consume your delicious soul... Geeekogekogekogekogeko..."

Kaerei licked her lips with her long, froggy tongue and awaited the explosions to stop, mumbling something under her breath as the atmosphere around her changed...
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 11:09 am

*As the land mines went off, I'd be thrown forwards, and land on my chest, but quickly return to my feet, standing up, scraped up a little, as a thin aura of green energy covered me, and I continued to feel that my chakra was being drained. As the poisons and gas, and acids came towards me however, they seemed to stop about a foot from me, and from there be repelled outwards by some force unknown to the creature. It seemed that I was immune to these some how, and they didn't dare come close, no matter how much the creature tried to hit me with them. I held Sunyu tightly then, as I faced the creature, and a few seconds later, Sunyu's whip blade came slicing up through the ground directly under he creature, aiming to slice her again, this time probably with a bit more accuracy since it was the real version that had appeared. I waited on guard then, knowing I was going to have to think of something else quite soon*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Ranking Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking Exam?   A Ranking Exam? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Ranking Exam?
Page 1 of 1