Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Empty
PostSubject: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 9:28 am

Finally making it back to Khrona's office after his fight and his soul hunting experience. Koudo was ready to ask about soul wavelength. That was all he really wanted to know about really... that and his ability to summon. Koudo wasn't quite sure if this was a kekkai genkai of his or just something that he was taught when he was younger and it became like second nature to him. Koudo really couldn't remember his past, all he knew was that he was here and that's all he cared about. He still had his soul partners with him, but him, and them both, were unbelievably tired and needed to rest somewhere after this meeting. They were all running on willpower and fumes alone. Koudo knocked on the office door faintly and waited with a yawn.

" After this... to Shibusen... then another fight... then more practice with you all... then maybe an exam.. then.... then................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

He dozed off standing there.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 11:10 am

Khrona's door opened up revealing him standing right in front of it with a sort of uninterested look in his eyes. He looked at Koudo, who was asleep now, and smirked.

"Heh. People who need to sleep. I remember when I used to sleep... All those years ago..."

Khrona's eye twitched at the thought of his past, so he didn't delve too deep at the risk of him going crazy right here and now.

"... Hmmm. I don't want to wake him up, surprisingly... How unlike me... Hm. I know.."

Khrona's eyes gleamed for a moment and he would mentally enter Koudo's dream to talk to him. Though he was in there, Khrona didn't do or say anything. He just waited to see if Koudo would notice.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 11:58 am

( Dream time. )

Inside Koudo's dream there were tons and tons of weapons whirling around in a cyclone. There was fire, destruction and screams of intense anguish and pain. This was Koudo's hometown. Koudo walked in the middle of the cyclone, his body flickering from his appearance now to his appearance when he was younger. As he walked, he placed a hand to his head and the blue and silver aura that usually covered his hands when he was about to infest, covered the entire area and all the weapons that were floating around him converged and morphed themselves together. Creating a huge monstrosity of destruction, that towered over the town, with a lone girl in the middle being the core of the huge beast.

( The Monstrosity )
Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Monstr10

( The Core )
Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Thecor10

" I can't.... I can't... it's out of control, I need to... I can't.... "

Koudo hadn't noticed Khrona in the dream since this was like a flashback more than anything and he couldn't control anything that was happening. The damages were already done in the real world and his hometown would remain the destroyed ruins that they were because of Koudo's overwhelming inner strength, that he had yet to truly tap into. The monstrosity yielded to Koudo's will, only briefly, before going out of control as Koudo's aura glowed brighter and forced the beast to decimate the entire area into nothingness before it vanished. It didn't disassembled, just vanished into thin air just as Koudo's weapons did after he was done summoning them.

The flickering of Koudo's appearance stopped and he stood there, looking as he did in the real world now, and tsked his lips at the nothingness.

" The same dream... every time I close my eyes. The same dream. "

There was nothingness now. Complete and utter nothingness, except for Koudo and Khrona, who Koudo had just noticed since the flashback was finished. Koudo had nothing to think about, so his dream remained a void of absolute nothingness. There was no light, and yet darkness wasn't present either. But the nothingness soon flooded with the color blue, then silver, and then a mixture of the two colors, his aura.

" Well... I don't suspect that you missed that Khrona. I'm not entirely sure what it means, but it's always the same dream. Every time I sleep, the same dream. "

Koudo finally said, acknowledging Khrona's presence for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 12:38 pm

Khrona already had a bucket of popcorn ready, eating it during the flashback as if he knew it was going to happen. Even in Koudo's own world, Khrona had control of what happened to himself, yet couldn't do anything to anyone or anything else. Or rather, didn't want to... Lest he destroy something important in Koudo's mind.

"Wooow, this is better than high definition. Hahaha. Oh, wait, this reminds me of something..."

Naturally, Khrona was speaking of his own past this time around. This guy had a similar trouble as Khrona did, in a way. But after a while, it vanished, and Khrona sighed in disappointment.

"Aw."

That's when Koudo appeared. He seemed to have noticed Khrona this time around.

"Hahaha, that was quite a show you put on as a kid. I wonder where that power is now~?"

Khrona said this jokingly, yet at the same time had a hint of seriousness to it. With the blue and silver around the area, Khrona could feel Koudo's power inside of here. It was neat.

"Sooooo. Problematic childhood and lack of control for your power, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 1:02 pm

" Isn't that the story of everyone's life? "

Koudo asked with a smirk and laugh. That did seem to be the story of everyone's life... well every strong person's life. Koudo actually wasn't sure if it was really, truly, him that had caused all the destruction since he truly couldn't remember what had happened to cause it. If he could remember that, then the power would probably just flow out of him, but then it'd probably get out of control again... Koudo should his head at the thought. He was stronger now, he'd be able to control it now.

" I wonder too... about the power. Doesn't seem like I lost it, just locked it away and I don't know what the key is yet. "

Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 1:35 pm

Khrona suddenly had a soda in his hand, sipping it nonchalantly out of a cup. He closed both of his eyes, then after a few moments stopped drinking and released a satisfied "Aaaahhh!" from his mouth.

"Well. My story is quite a bit different, save for the problematic childhood. Hahaha."

Khrona sipped the soda again, though he started to talk while also sipping at the same time.

"... It's a typical case that happens all too often for those with such power..."

Yet, Khrona said nothing more than that. Khrona knew that there was probably a lock on Koudo's power that affected his mind until he was ready to use it. As he grew stronger, the lock would undo itself, it seemed. But beside that point, Koudo couldn't get too curious about it, lest he accidentally 'break' that lock when he wasn't ready. So, Khrona changed the subject.

"Yeah, so, you came to my office and dozed off... What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 1:51 pm

Koudo looked at Khrona, before closing his eyes and smirking.

" You're right as always it seems. I came to ask a little more about soul wavelength before I went to Shibusen to learn about Soul Perception, Resonance, and all the other things that they can teach me at the level I am now. I also wanted to tell you that I might go for a Ranking exam soon. But I'm not sure when. "

Koudo opened his eyes before stretching and putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 2:02 pm

Khrona stopped sipping his soda for a brief moment, opening an eye to Koudo before the soda disappeared from his hand.

"Wavelength, you say? You want to know more about it? From me, no less? Even if I am the master of the Soul Wavelength, Shibusen is made for these teachings..."

Khrona looked around Koudo's mind for a moment, opening his other eye after a little while.

"... But, you did come all the way here. And I did already teach you the basics of a weapon... I might as well finish the job. Is there anything specifically you wish to know about your wavelength?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 2:04 pm

" I wanna know what it is. I wanna know what I can do with it. Nothing too specific, just what it is and how to actually use it. "

Koudo said.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 3:17 pm

Khrona nodded and, for the first time in a looooooooong while, sat down on the floor.

"... Well, a Soul Wavelength is, in ninja terms, like a chakra network. It can do a great many things for you depending on what you want and how good you are with it. It does not have a definite shape or form, for you can mold it in any way you wish. It transfers energy directly from your soul. The way you use it is generally up to you and how good you are with it, as said before. Though, one usually uses their wavelength in ways that best show their personalities or how they are, and your soul and wavelength will reflect that. Me, for example. I'm the epitome of insanity. Thus, my Soul Wavelength is that of Insanity... as well as Fear. But moreso Insanity."

Khrona yawned, leaning backward.

"Anyway, I don't feel like explaining that much, so I'll just say this; As long as you are true to yourself and your soul, your wavelength should be easy to use, if you work hard at it."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 3:34 pm

" I get it, I get it. So all I need to do is be true to myself... That won't be hard since I'm not easily influenced by anything. Thanks, but I think I should go to Shibusen now... after I go and have another quick spar with someone.... For some reason, I'm itching to destroy someone. "

Koudo slammed his fist in the palm of his hand before nodding. Koudo wasn't tired anymore, this sleep that he was getting while standing in front of Khrona's office was really doing wonders for his energy. When he awoke, he was sure that he'd be fired up, so much so that whoever he battled next would have more than a hard time fighting him... he'd crush them like he always planned to do when he went into battle. Using nothing but his intellect and quick movements. He was so energized that he wouldn't even use any actually Jutsu in his next battle, just start Taijutsu, his partners, supportive Ninjutsu like substitution, and his kekkai genkai. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life   Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Back...AGAIN. Man I really need to get a life
Page 1 of 1