Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Heh. I guess I can play for a little while I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Heh. I guess I can play for a little while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Empty
PostSubject: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 6:42 pm

Koudo cracked his knuckles and rotated his shoulder. He wanted a good battle. As whoever came by could see, Koudo's Soul partners, Maina and Naina, were standing off to the side. After closer inspection of Koudo and his partners, you could see that he was without his mafia ring and box weapon, one was being held by both his partners. Koudo commenced to cracking his neck before jumping from side to side.

Maina: " Whoever comes you better not lose too!!! "

Koudo peeked over his shoulder with a smirk before looking back forward nodding.

" There's no way I'd lose. "

Naina was vibrating in her seat with excitement, eager to see the true display of Koudo's power with him using them or his ring and box weapon. She was excited to see him at least attempting to show that he was still powerful without using them. Maina was the same way, but was a little more chill about it. She tried not to show that she was gonna cheer every time Koudo did something interesting, but once it came down to it, she knew she would anyway.

With all this said, Koudo was ready for some old-fashion one on, whatever fucking number came his way, sparring.

BRING IT ON!!!
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 7:13 pm

After a good, long rest and a shitload of cactus juice, Priere was back in top form, just like before. She was ready to test out the power of her new... Well... powers. She had been nonchalantly floating through the Dusk Village when she came across...

"What? Some random guy?"

She was not fond of... guys in general, and from the look on this one's face, he was waiting for something. She was a bit curious... for whatever reason.

"... Hey. Guy. What are you standing around for?"

Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 7:22 pm

Koudo looked up at the voice that broke his concentration. he had been thinking of attack patterns all the time he was waiting to counter anything that was thrown at him. The voice that broke through this belong to a girl, Koudo immediately shifted into passive mode, he leaned back and slipped his hands behind his head before kicking the ground with the tip of his shoe.

" Looking for an opponent. What are you floating around for? "

Koudo responded before slouching and shaking his head. Koudo was one to immediately underestimate his opponent if they even looked remotely weaker than him. Sure there were stronger people that could look weaker, but Koudo's sensing abilities were never wrong and he always knew if someone was packing powers that could easily decimate him without a second though. He could sort of see this girl was special, he just wouldn't feel right if he was being on a girl this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 7:36 pm

Priere scoffed, flipping her hair slightly.

"Heh. You want to fight, huh? I can dig that. I am weeell in need of someone to test my new power on.."

She licked her lips cutely, yet devilishly and put a finger up to her mouth.

"Mmm... You'd better not disappoint me, guy. All of the guys around here have been... child's play."

She started to laugh, swirling her finger about.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 7:51 pm

So she did wanna fight. Koudo stretched and adjusted himself before cracking all his bones and looking at her with his same, slightly overconfident, smirk.

" Believe me... I'll be too much for you to handle. "

Koudo stepped back into a basic fighting stance, signing before he fired a large bullet of water in her general direction just to assess her abilities and develop a strategy around that. This would probably be the only actual non-supportive Ninjutsu that he would use. All the others would be supportive.

Maina grumbled on the sidelines to herself, holding Koudo's mafia ring tightly in her hand.

Maina: " He better not be over there flirting. Right Naina? "

Naina looked to her sister before looking back to the fight that was ensuing. She continued her excited vibrating, it would seem that she was wayyyy too interested in seeing Koudo battle without using anything than worrying about her sister.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 8:09 pm

Priere started to snicker, trying to contain her laughter, yet failed horribly as she burst into hysterical, nonsensical laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! WATER? ARE YOU FOR REAL!?"

She narrowed her eyes and pointed her finger at the water, causing it to instantly freeze once it came close, stopping it in its tracks.

"Oh, if that's all you've got, then I've already got you beat, boy."

She snapped her fingers, the ice clod reverting back into water, however now under the control of Priere. She pointed at Koudo now, and the water bullet would shoot back much faster than before, the temperature of the water at freezing temps.

"... I mean, really, I don't wanna destroy you that badly..."

She reclined backward and kicked her legs up into the air, floating in a very relaxed position. She just waggled her finger to and fro, taunting Koudo.

"Oh, wait, yes I do. HAHAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 8:25 pm

" Heh. So you will be fun to play with. "

Koudo sidestepped a little and leaned to the side so that the water bullet flew right past his shoulder without touching him, though he did feel the colder temperature of the water and assessed that she was an ice user. Cool. Koudo lowered himself to the ground.

" Leaf Dancing Shadow. "

Though he couldn't use the initial kick that was involved in the attack, he still vanished from his current location and appeared laying underneath her as she reclined herself in the air.

" So. I'm not going to use any jutsu against you. Have fun handling me and this. "

From underneath her he swung his leg around at full speed for a kick at her torso. As much as he didn't want to bruise a girl's side, or any part of her body, she wanted to spar and well he wasn't going to hold anything back for her sake.

Maina: " Whoa. He's fast! I didn't even see him move! Has he been holding back against everyone he's fought up until now? What do you think, Naina? "

Naina: " Hit her... hit her... hit her... "

Her vibrating hadn't ceased, only intensified at the speed that Koudo had moved and the speed at which he had thrown the kick. It was safe to say that she was getting more than excited.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 8:48 pm

Naturally, Priere wasn't one for speed, so fighting speedy people wasn't exactly her forte. Before she had chance to retaliate, she was kicked in her side, laughing her higher into the air.

"Ow!! Dammit, what is it with these fast ass people! I'm gonna gonna have to learn to cast my magic faster... Already pissing me off."

Priere gripped her side and winced a bit, but it wasn't anything too bad. She started to conjure up more magic in her hand, then pointed her hand at the ground. Just then, Ice Spikes would jut straight up from the ground trying to both trap Koudo in the spot he was in as well as stab him and impale him to smithereens. She then started to conjure up a little more magic while watching Koudo carefully.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 8:53 pm

His kick connected good... but he was free falling now and she was drifting out of his reach. Definitely not good, though the chill that he felt underneath him was. Her ice spike jutted out of the ground, but Koudo rolled himself around and used the tip of the ice spike as a spring board to get back in the air. His shoes touched the spike, before he pushed off of it with his pure leg strength and flew towards her again.

" No Jutsu. "

He repeated before leaning forward and and starting to twirl in the air, spinning around and around vertically as he ascended. Once he was close enough he released the spinning and tried to drive his kick home, right to her back.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 9:23 pm

Priere was prepared this time around, as when he flew through the air up toward her, she was going to use the new strain of her Ice Spike technique on him.. The new guinea pig.

"Wanna see what the pain I suffered was? A hundred times worse?"

She deliberately waited until Koudo was right above her, and then with a snap of her fingers, the tiny amount of ice magic she conjured would generate as a thin, yet very sturdy sheet of ice in the path of Koudo's foot.

"See, your big mistake was deciding not you use your 'jutsu' on me."

Just then, a gigantic spike would shoot through Koudo's foot where he tried to drop it down on Priere's back. The ice spike would then retract as Priere flew out of potential danger's way, hoping that Koudo would fall back down to the ground at a high speed in intense pain.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 9:31 pm

" What?!?! "

Surprised that his kick was stopped so easily by the thin sheet of ice, even he couldn't have predicted was coming, he had still analyzed the situation quickly and and used the first of his supportive jutsu, Water Replacement. He turned into water right before the spike hit his foot and he started his he falling as water, hitting the ground and splashing against it. He reformed as a human and stretched. She was pretty good.

" Well... guess I might have to not hold back with you. "

That meant it was experimenting time. He was about to start inventing moves on the fly that would mix his taijutsu prowess with his Infestation. He stayed on the ground and awaited her next move.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 9:50 pm

Priere observed his actions.. he seemed to be rather quick witted and had good reflexes to match... Even catching him off guard like that, he was still able to react to it so quickly... Nice, indeed. Perhaps now Priere could actually have a GOOD battle...

"Changing into water in the face of danger...? Ha... Bet you won't do THAT again..."

Naturally, she mumbled this under her breath, as she didn't want him to hear this. But next time he changed and he was touching her ice, she would be SURE to freeze him. But that wasn't what was going on right now.

"Heh, to think that you even had the THOUGHT of holding back against me makes me laugh. But because I so love to be entertained... Things are about to get REAL fun! Hahaha!"

He was definitely waiting for her to attack, and Priere could already tell this, so she tried her very best to catch him off guard again... Maybe she could make him slip up... Literally. She pointed both of her hands at him, waving one gently while twirling her fingers with the other one. Just then, very slender, sharp, pointy ice needles would form around Koudo's position as Priere started to float a little closer to the ground now, but still remained up in the sky. The needles would fly at Koudo from every direction, but Priere would also coat a large portion of the ground Koudo was standing on and the area around it with ice, as to make him 'slip up' and hopefully by stabbed with these ice needles, due to the lack of traction he would have to move. Right after this, she brought her hands close together and closed her eyes, a tiny bit of magic sparking between her palms..
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 9:58 pm

Ice needles, that was all? Koudo assumed there would be more, anyway, he was ready to move, but when he was about to, his feet started to slip due to the absence of traction under him. This created complications but not anything he couldn't get around to avoid her attack, as the needles rained down, instead of running and slide across the icy surface like he was skating and dove onto the grass next to the icy surface, as to evade her attack fully. He scrambled to his feet rather quickly and set himself up for another attack as she set herself up. He started to run forward, sort of in a zig zag pattern, not running to approach top speed, just to see what she had planned for a head on assault if she allowed him to get close.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 10:07 pm

It was very obvious that Priere was concentrating a lot more than before on her ice magic. Thus, it was apparent that she was going to use something slightly larger scale than before... And this time, indeed, no matter how zigzagged Koudo ran, being on the ground wouldn't help him at all.

The blades of grass started to stiffen as all of the frost on it made it the perfect subject for Priere's magical influence over ice. The ice thinly coated each of the blades of grass within a set area, thus allowing Priere not to use up TOO much magic while doing this while still allowing her to do something pretty wide scale. The blades of grass would be forcefully uprooted one by one, shooting straight up from the ground like bullets trying to pierce and cut up Koudo. Though, it wasn't done there once that was done.

Once up in the air, Priere opened her eyes and focused on Koudo, pointing at him and letting all of the icy grass blades rain down upon him, following him wherever he went as to pierce and cut him again if they didn't the first time.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 6:52 am

Maina: " ooh He is totally in trouble now. She's powerful. "

Maina watched closely to see how her partner would get out of this situation without using his beloved water fang bullet or any of his other jutsu, but the main one that he used was water fang bullet. She could see that he was preparing something though, something that would probably shock the girl that he was fighting. Can't find edge of your seat entertainment like this can you?

" I figured you'd do something like this... I'm just surprised that you didn't use the water from my first attack. "

Koudo noted before he stopped moving, and only jumped in place, avoiding the grass that flew upward from where ever he was, he noted that they were coming down as well, but took the hits in places that wouldn't harm him vitally or hinder his movements, taking one for the team essentially.

" Let's try this new move out then... Swaying Leaf Dance... "

Using his intense speed, and using chakra to enhance his already speedy movements, it appeared that he had vanished just like with Leaf Dancing Shadow, but he knew her ice grass wouldn't be fooled even if she couldn't see him so when he reappeared, behind her as so like Leaf Dancing Shadow , he swung a kick at full speed to connect with her torso once more. This time however his foot, it was glazed over with the blue and silver that covered his hand when he used Infestation.

" Infestation... Kick! "

Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 5:30 am

Upon connection, Priere was certain that she had him in her coils... Because the ice spikes impaled in his body, even though not vital right now, was going to be when she was done with him.

"Ha... bad move, guy... Now you're gonna lose! But it's been fun!"

Though, again, he moved at a speed much faster than she could comprehend, and before she could attack, the kick was already about to connect... Though this time, it was much less difficult to fight off because of the fact that she already knew where he was going to be by using her ice spikes as a sort of... tracking device on him. So, she was a bit better prepared to block than she was the first time, where he totally caught her off guard. She naturally blocked with the large cuffs on her arms, which were extremely durable... Enough to take a lot of the damage from the kick without harming herself too much.

She was forced back a bit, but was overall okay thanks to her cuffs. But now she could conjure her magic to her will and end this.

"Chill out, guy, you look a little steamed!"

She waved her hands about slightly, then snapped her fingers... Koudo should be feeling his blood temperature drop gradually at this point in time... almost as if it were freezing. Priere only smiled, her devilish eyes gleaming once again as she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 6:10 am

" Again... "

He felt her cuff against his leg, and since the cuff was no machine, just metal, his infestation had no effect on it and so his kick was in effective at doing the brunt of the damage he had planned to do to her side. He retracted his leg and fell to the ground feeling the chilliness of the blood flowing through his veins, it was indeed freezing and then were nothing he could do to stop that. It was his lose. He stood tall however, and never let his legs or the rest of his body flatter. Though it was clear she had the upper hand, and this was probably her victory, Koudo wouldn't give up. He took his battle stance once more.

" I'm not done yet. "

Since he would use no jutsu in this battle, and using his speed to get behind her and attack like that would be pushing it since she knew of this attack pattern, Koudo got an idea.

" Swaying.. Leaf Dance. "

Again using his immense speed and using chakra to enhance the his movements, it seemed like he had vanished, he reappeared in front of her this time, and didn't bring his kick in for a kick or throw a punch, yet. He smirked a little before placing a hand to the top of her head.

" This turned out better than I thought it would. Hmpf... guess I shouldn't have underestimated you... but... "

He brought his leg back and swung it at her torso, at the highest speed he could and enhanced that speed with his chakra bringing his leg around at the speed he had been moving when he used Swaying Leaf Dance. Just the sheer force of this kick would be enough to send her flying, and even if she used her cuffs to block like how she'd down the first time, Koudo was sure the force of the impact would be enough to shock through her whole body allowing her to still feel power behind it, just a little less since her cuffs were taking the brunt of the kick. His temperature was dropping quicker than quick, but he, at least, wanted to give one final attack to end this in his victory instead of defeat.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 6:46 am

Priere was definitely ready to finish the job and slow his movements to the point where he would almost be completely frozen, but she didn't when he said he wasn't done...

"Oh? Hahaha, you've got some balls to come back for more, guy. Since you're not done, let me help you to completion..."

She expected him to come fast and she had the finishing blow all ready and stuff, yet.. He patted her head when he came near, which confused her.

".. Wha..?"

She was stunned... Stunned enough to let her guard down for just a moment. He just admitted his defeat to her and patted her on the head... What was this trickery? Again, before she had time to comprehend, the kick was delivered to her side, but this time more powerful than the other two... Which sent her flying farther than before. That snapped her back into reality. She grabbed her side and screamed from the pain, still flying through the air. Once she started to slow down, she regained her composure and grabbed her side, hunching over in pain. There was a cold fury in her eye, yet a smirk of respect on her face for that last attack...

"... Gh... You're pretty good even without your... 'Jutsu...'"

She raised her hand up, a large amount of magic surging through it...

"... But now, I'm going to make you suffer... A hundred times worse than I have..."

Instead of just freezing his blood now, she elongated the Ice Spikes already in his body very slowly... most likely causing excruciating pain throughout his body... And not only that, she froze droplets of his blood, changing them into miniature Ice Spikes as well to stab at his veins and whatnot, wondering if she should puncture them. Before she could continue any further, the pain from the kick got to her and she would lower her hand.

"Gh... Screw this. You've suffered enough."

The pain was starting to fade, but she had no more will to torture him... Somehow. She figured that her win was certain at this point anyway... So she started to float closer to him from wherever she was right now, wanting to see the results.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 7:05 am

Koudo dropped to the ground, but remained standing strong. The pain surging through his body was enough to make anyone scream in excruciating pain, but Koudo did nothing, only stood there and took the pain without letting out a single scream, sob, tear, breath, anything of pain. He didn't care about that, he only cared that he had actually lose. That was enough to make him feel sorry for himself and it told him that he needed to train more.

" I guess I did lose... not too bad, that last kick was something brutal. Maybe I should apologize to her. Heh... whatever. "

Finally the pain was a little too much and he dipped, but then the ice inside his body stopped and he went back to normal, of course more tired than he normally was. He looked up at her as she drifted closer and he smirked just as she had. His partners both stood and walked over to where the two combatants were, but stayed a distance away as not to walk into anything that could still be going on between the two combatants.

" You did pretty good... freezing my blood. That's the first time that's happened to me. This was your victory. "

Maina: " Damn, he ended up losing in the end. Did we get a weak ass partner or what? "

Maina huffed, slouching, before looking over to her sister who seemed to be still be infatuated with the speed at which Koudo could move, the power he had, and his ability to calculate the results of an attack so quickly. Naina couldn't contain herself any longer and ran to hug to wounded man. Maina only followed, not too closely, but she followed.

Koudo, surprised by the sudden hug, only stood up straight and put his hand out to his opponent. Ignoring Naina, who was latched to him, and Maina who seemed to not want to get too close to him.

" Name's Koudo. It was a pleasure fighting you... "

He left it open ended so she could fill in her own name.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 6:28 pm

Once Priere was close enough, she tried to inspect the damage... Hmm. He didn't seem to be faltering that much. She at least wanted a scream. That only meant she needed to try harder next time... Though, she was rather impressed by his durability.

"Heh. You did pretty well there... Koudo."

She slowly, yet reluctantly extended her hand to him, as if about to shake his hand... but after a bit of hesitance, her hand went up to the top of his head and she started to pat him just as he did her, almost mockingly... yet at the same time, there was something else to it.

"... Priere. The name's Priere. Don't expect me to repeat myself again."

She closed her eyes, kept the smirk on her face and turned, ignoring the pain she still had from the kick and started to float away.

"Yeah, you were pretty decent... But uh, next time... You don't hold back. Cuz that... was child's play."

Her smirk grew slightly wider as she turned to look back at him out of the corner off her eye. She continued to float off into the distance. If he had anything to say to her, it was best he said it, or else she'd float off to... elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 27th 2011, 12:56 pm

" Right and you make sure not to hold back either. Seemed like you were playing with me more than anything. I know you're stronger than that. "

Didn't matter either way to Koudo to be completely honest. He didn't care if she was stronger or not because before long, he'd be stronger. There was only a matter of time before knew who he was and what he stood for. Shrugging, Koudo waved her a farewell before turning on his heels and walking with the latched on Naina and the distant Maina.

" Next up is definitely a ranking exam... I'm sure we'll do exceptionally well. "

Maina: " Well if you weren't going around losing to everyone then we could have done one sooner. "

Koudo yawned and waved his hand dismissively at her and the idea that she had brought to the table.

" Please, I'm having my cool walk away moment, don't ruin it with your talking. "

WHACK!!!!

" OWWWWW!! ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING? "

Maina: " Please, I'm having my cool walking away moment, don't ruin it.... blah blah blah. You're not even all that cool. "

Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1January 27th 2011, 7:46 pm

Priere, who was on her way out of the general area, turned around to look at him once more and somehow overheard the little exchange between Koudo and his weapons.

"... Huh. Ranking exam, huh? Aaah, if he's going for one, then I should definitely go for one. I'll beat the hell out of that exam!"

She cackled a bit to herself, now starting to pick up speed as she floated away, releasing a cool mist from herself.

"Heh heh. You're cool enough for me, Koudo."

Though she didn't like males in general, this one was okay. She held a pretty positive disposition toward him.. somehow. Just because she didn't like males didn't mean that she couldn't like some of them, right? This one was okay. She was sure there were plenty more on Vescrutia, as well. Finally, Priere disappeared in a cloud of icy mist, going for her Ranking Exam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heh. I guess I can play for a little while   Heh. I guess I can play for a little while Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heh. I guess I can play for a little while
Page 1 of 1