Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Empty
PostSubject: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 10:22 am

*Standing in the galaxy in a nice blank empty space in... well... space, I wait for my colleagues so we can get to business*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 10:36 am

*Kazz appears right next to Mahk-x, a bit puzzled, but more pissed. He just lost his top student, and has to either kill or or re-possess her.*

Yo, this seems like a nice little spot.

(this reminds me soooooooo much of Makai Kingdom XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 10:49 am

I agree... I had to move my other planet that I made when Chase Young blew up vescrutia a while back, but I like this spot, Im just waiting for everyone else to get here so we can start making it... got any idea for a name? I really wasnt a big fan of "vescrutia"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 11:02 am

+~Rion would appear several moments after Kazz with a rather bored look on his face, though his expression changed the second he heard what Kham had called them all here for~+ "Ahhh so it's a planet, well this proves to be an interesting little meeting" +~Rion would then begin to brainstorm various name ides, of which he had MANY, but which one to choose first, he decided to start at the bottom~+ "How about Lament or Prophesy" +~He didn't really care TOO much for those names, but he had to start somewhere~+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 11:13 am

Someones excited about this... "Well... If were going to spend the time brainstorming until Hisoka and Jace come then we might as well try and come up with a good name, which is really hard"
*I would cross my arms and float around in space*
"How about Servius, or Shinra"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:22 pm

((the crappiest part about vecsrustia is... that it takes like 5 mins for your post to get booted off the portal... come on hisoka and jace))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:23 pm

*I appear after Rion my hands behind my head floating in a relaxed position as I look at kham and rion and kazz smiling.*
Yo guys..
Back to top Go down
hisoka yuudai

hisoka yuudai

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : none

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:25 pm

*a clone of me the way everyone remembers me appears*

whats up?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:26 pm

Were trying to think of a name for the new planet... while were doing that can we start making it?
*I crack my knuckles*
Back to top Go down
hisoka yuudai

hisoka yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:28 pm

sure we can...how big will it be?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:38 pm

+~Rion would glace over to each of the new arrivals, acknowledging them with a simple nod~+ "More importantly how can we improve it and make it better than other planets"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:48 pm

I WANT AN ASTERIOD BELT!!!!
*I would say like a child clapping rather excidetly, but then be calm right afterwords*
Uh...I think the planet should have its own sun, the sun that vescrutia has is to imperfect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:49 pm

I'll take care of that..
*i say smiling.*
Back to top Go down
hisoka yuudai

hisoka yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:52 pm

also increased gravity and constrained air supply...for strengthening purposes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:55 pm

Ill partake in the beautification of the planet, well... gaia and I
*I would say*
So how about that asteriod belt...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 11:34 pm

*Kazz scratched his head as he sighed.*

Tch, I'm no good with names, and I'm still upset I had to fix the damn planet after Rion destroyed it....Maybe Rose's plasma abilities will be more helpful here.

*With that Kazz faded away, and sent a telepathtic signal to Rose.*
Back to top Go down
hisoka yuudai

hisoka yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 11:34 pm

oh, and my partner wants a mountain range
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:06 am

*Appearing behind Hisoka covered in flames for some odd reason, she voices her opinion. "Every planet needs plasma energy to strengthen itself, I can cover that part, and then some."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 6:26 am

*I would sigh heavily*
Well... lets get started?

((SO... to ZK and Zeik and Lucius who are wondering "why are they making a new planet" the reasons for doing so will be explained to you all now. Im tired of being asked this off site, so why not just put it on?))

The new planet is more of a symbol than anything, Kazz and Rion got forcefully assimilated on vescrutia in the first place. Rion didnt even want to ally with the chaos and the nightmare on the first place, but since he was forced to he just went along with it. Kazz is uncomfortable being under the unsurmountable rule of zeik and zk... and you all say that you both arent tyrants? who is in a group by themselves for the "first line of democratic defense?" Who rp's as the administrator? who has the power over all kages and everyone else on one site?

Group 1
Zeik
Zk

And then before we get to the other kages, who know just as much of stuff as you guys do they are blocked by
((I understand why vash is up... hes vash))
Group 2
Shinta (vashy in real life)
Akarui
Lucius

SOOOooooo to avoid total domination by the higher powers that we were trying to avoid, Kazz and Rion want a new planet, were not leaving the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 4:37 pm

*Rose cracked her knuckles. "Ready then I'll ever be..." She held her hand above her head and energy particles, mainly ether/plasma, began to cluster in her hand.*

(I agree with the last part, Zk and Zeik have not been on that much, leaving the other Kages and Sannin to do the work. I'm not saying you guys aren't busy or anything, but we do alot to help out this site and the people on it. I was upset with the fact that Kage's lead there villages, we all had sites and made them work, we took care of problems and we changed things according to the vast majority. But on here, they lose some of that ability and no matter how good an idea they have, it has to be changed, or denied because some one in the above group said so.
An example would be my List of Notable Ninja, I made sure to include ninja from every village in there, and I got some good feedback on it {Thank you all Smile} Then Zeik came along and said he appreciated the thought, but "they'll" decide who goes up there. Why not everyone? Power fluxuates, so the list will constantly change, it can't just remain with ZK highest speed, or Zeik highest chakra amount. More ninja exist you know, and while you guys are still good, that doesn't change the fact that others can potenially take that position. So now, I'mma going to Edit the list...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 5:34 pm

*I would stand motionless as I begin to manipulate the molecules in space creating the various layers of the earth*

(complete and utter cosign))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 5:38 pm

((id like to voice my opinion:...I NEVER NOTICED THAT ABOUT THE "COUNCIL" BEFORE!))
Back to top Go down
hisoka yuudai

hisoka yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 10:14 pm

((it was actually pretty blatant, but I understood how it would all work as soon as word about vescrutia reached my ears))

*I begin to fly around the newly created structure fixing various points in order for the planet to be able to work well with the space around it*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 12:11 pm

*She continued to build up plasma in one hand, but in her other hand she would fore heat waves around the earth Mahk-x was constructing, molding it and allowing it to retain a spherical shape throughout the process.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 12:19 pm

*I smile as I hold my left hand above my head, glowing a bright blue and white, it's heat out of control as I begin to create a new sun for the new sun planet.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace   Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kazz, Rion, Hisoka and Jace
Page 1 of 1