Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Alex's justu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Alex's justu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Star

Alex Star

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Puppet master

Alex's justu Empty
PostSubject: Alex's justu   Alex's justu Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 3:35 pm

Chakra Natures:Star, and earth

Kekkei Genkai:His clan is both from the village hidden in the star, and use puppets for special justus and powers.He also has the star village blood throught his vains that give him sceret justus from the forgotten star village.

Star Manipulation:The ability to use star justu

Earth Manipulation:The ability to use earth justu

Star Release:Star aura:Summons a pinkish aura that burns anyone that touchs it

Star Release:Star sheild:Summons a pinkish aura to protect him from a attack but he needs to put the same energy from the blast to block it or it will break.

Star Release:Star wings:Summons wings on his back that has a pinkish color aura

Earth Release:Headhunter justu:Makes him go into the earth to avoid or attack from under ground.

Earth Release:earth strike:It shots out earth that looks like square block that attacks his oppenent from all sides.

Earth Release:Quicksand:Changes the ground into quicksand within 30 meters of himself

Puppet clan justu

Puppet skin:He switchs places with his puppet that looks like him and it fights his oppenent as he controls his puppet from a hidden place.

Iron maiden:once kin captures a person and closes up his chest.Then sparow is separted into pieces that strike into kin with swords aiming to stall or kill the target inside.

Puppet shield:Uses his third puppet as a shield that blocks weak justus(fire,water,etc) and weapons(kunai's,swords,bombs)

Last edited by Alex Star on February 15th 2011, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alex's justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's justu   Alex's justu Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 12:48 pm

Firstly, in the Naruto Series the Hidden Star Village is an actual place that uses Star Chakra, it seems that you have these abilities. Now, according to the series (obviously I watched this episode) if you use these powers too much, you die. So to be honest with you, your Star Chakra powers are something that you should use sparingly if at all.

Secondly, everything else is okay. Just keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Alex Star

Alex Star

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Puppet master

Alex's justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's justu   Alex's justu Icon_minitime1January 27th 2011, 10:52 pm

Yea I know that I watched the episode too and I know what can happen.So This is approved right
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alex's justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's justu   Alex's justu Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 7:15 pm

Alex Star wrote:
Star Release:Star sheild:Summons a pinkish aura to protect him from a attack

Do know that while you can block attacks with this, you can only protect yourself from attacks that have a equal to or less than amount of chakra. So if one fires a stream of energy at you with more energy in it than your shield, the shield would break/dissipate/cancel.

Alex Star wrote:
Earth Release:earth strike:It shots out earth that look like square block that attacks his oppenent from all sides.

Can I ask for a little more detail here?

Alex Star wrote:
Earth Release:Quicksand:Changes the ground into quicksand

Since you are a genin, I believe you should have some set space that you can turn into quicksand like 30 meters. Not only that, but ground as in earth gets turned to quicksand right? So if it was anything else, you couldn't do so right? Clarify please.

Other than these few things, your list is now approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex's justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's justu   Alex's justu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alex's justu
Page 1 of 1