Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  sparring match anyone can come I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

sparring match anyone can come

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prince

prince

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : dancing and sleeping
Kekkei Genkai : vampire 's zernoths

sparring match anyone can come Empty
PostSubject: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 12:48 pm

i finally walk in to the arena( a large squaresurface) and begen to look around as i wait for someone to come
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Village of Residence : Village Of Reality
Hobbies / Interests : Music, Sleeping, things that require little attention or work XD
Kekkei Genkai : Chiyu Te

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 10:55 am

Ember appeared in front of Prince, "You looking for a fight?"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 11:05 am

i look over to ember and say" it depends can u fight as good as u look" :P
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Hobbies / Interests : Music, Sleeping, things that require little attention or work XD

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 11:10 am

Ember cocked an eyebrow and smirked, "I'm not so sure about the 'looks', but I fight darn well"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 11:42 am

well lets see then i say as my hand formes a claw and i get into a fighting stance
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 11:44 am

Ember smirked again and crossed her arms, standing in front of Prince, "You can have the forst move"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:07 pm

fine to start the match off he slashes twice quickly and to ki slashes were tossed toward ember
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:10 pm

Ember swiped two fingers down her right arm, making a sword appear in her hand. She jumped to avoid the slashes, and spun in midair, striking down at Prince with her sword.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:13 pm

sheild the palm of his hands with ki he cought the attack and then tossed her back and when she was being tossed back he created orbs mof ying ki making it faster and the kicked them at ember
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:19 pm

Ember blocked them with her sword, before moving to the side. She raised her sword above her head, then slashed down, a large bolt of lightning appearing from the end, hurtling towards Prince.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:24 pm

since it was a horizantel attack prince moved slightly to the side dodging the blast with ease and as it was being dodged prince used ki spped and ran infront of ember before she landed and tryed to flying kick her
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:27 pm

Ember flipped, and moved out of the way, landing in a crouching position. Smiling, she made her sword disappear in a puff of smoke before swiping two fingers down her left arm. Another sword appeared in her hand, looking exactly like the one before it.
She swung the new sword like a base ball bat, making a wave of powerful water crash towards Prince.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:35 pm

after seeing the first sword dissapear prince was kinda confused but with the quick second sword blast he could barly dodge but he bent he back down (into a limbo position) and dodged it." wo!! i wanna try" he then formed a big ki blast orb and pulled out his sword and swong it like a baseball bat also but with much greater force for he in fused his sword with yang ki and the orb was infused with ying ki making it go faster
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:42 pm

Ember dove to the side, dodging the orb and rolling into an upright position. Frowning in frustration, she summoned her right-handed sword.
She smacked both swords together then stabbed them into the ground before sending a handfull of shuriken at Prince. The two swords were sending an invisible electric current towards Prince, while the shuriken were infused with a gentle poison, which would temporarily paralyze who or what they hit.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:48 pm

i then summoned a ki lion and when it was sumoned it let out a gaint roar of ki energy nocking all the tossed shuriken to the ground and as the shuriken hit the groundthe shock waves given from the swords affected them giving me a chance to dodge them so i ran with great speed jumped over it and then landing infront of u on the swords" is that i best u got" i then slashe ki claws at u to see what u would do
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 12:52 pm

Ember immediately fell backwards into a bridge position to avoid the claws. She then flipped her legs up, aiming a kick at Prince's face, before flipping backwards into a standing position.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 1:02 pm

as ember tried to kick prince in his face he dodges and kicks her swords at her back as she was flipping but not knowing if it hit or not he rushed in and tried to get a ki punch in
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 1:10 pm

She stretched her hands behind her back to catch her swords, and then blocked Prince's punch by make an 'X' shape with them. She pushed him away before both her swords disappeared in a poof of smoke.
She then jumped backwards, while making hand signs for a jutsu. "Water bullet jutsu!" She said as she landed on her feet. Powerful water bullets flew towards Prince.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 1:25 pm

as prince prince is being pushed back he looks at his fist and see a x mark on it he then forceably pushed out some ki making a tube in which cought the water bullets and sent them back with more force
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 1:37 pm

Ember swiftly pulled out her left sword and pointed it towards all the water bullets. When a water bullet hit the sword, it was absorbed into it. When they had all disappeared, she made her sword disappear once again. Frowning, she crossed her arms and tapped her chin.
"I really despise kicking in the kekkei genkai..." She muttered, clapping her hands together. She focused her chakra and mumbled, "Chiyu Te" as powerful orange chakra surrounded her body. She jumped up faster than before, and swiftly landed behind Prince, aiming a punch at his back.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:00 pm

not sensing the attack quick anuff i get hit and gets sent fly from the attack as i get up i wipe my mouth and summen out luna and hands her my sword making her normal size and as that happens she kneels down and freezes the area after she froze the area i ran to the side of ember and started to throw ki claw at her
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 9:33 pm

Ember dodged the ki claw with skill, but her face shown confusion. The punch should've rendered him paralyzed or something similar. It was her secret jutsu, a medical jutsu morphed into a fatal attack. Shrugging it off, she jumped up into the air and landed a few feet back. She stomped the ground, sending a wave of orange chakra towards Prince. If the last punch didn't mess with his insides, the wave of Chiyu Te would.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 9:56 pm

with the ice on the ground luna just sinks into the ice and begens to do handsigns; meanwhile prince begans to use kispeed on ice so it looks like he is ice skatting really really fast he then jumps over the wave of chiyu te and goes straight for ember with a ki powered punch but beforecontact was made (maybe) luna finshed her inchant and raised gravity in this area to 100% more then it already was (so 200% gravity)
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 8:37 pm

Ember felt everything get a LOT heavier to move. Panicking because of the change in gravity, she wasn't able to dodge the punch in time. Instead, she focused her Chiyu Te to where Prince was aiming in order to lessen the damage.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : ???

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 5:45 pm

Ember is dead. Consider it an automatic forfeit, you are winner by default.
Don't forget to collect the money you earned from the fight in the bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparring match anyone can come   sparring match anyone can come Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

sparring match anyone can come
Page 1 of 1