Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Alkel's Life Story I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Alkel's Life Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alkel

Alkel

Village of Residence : Village Of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Petal Dance

Alkel's Life Story Empty
PostSubject: Alkel's Life Story   Alkel's Life Story Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 1:04 pm

Name: Alkel
Hair Color: Brown
D.O.B: June 8, 1992

Traits: A sweet sensitive guy with a compassion for people's livesmusic, and flowers.
Freind in Vescrutia: Artery Vessel
Bio: Alkel came from a royal family. Because of this he never really had any freinds. That all changed when he meet Artery Emoto. They meet in a bakery where Artery was buying cookies. Alkel was lucky enough to sneak away for a while into the cookie shop. Ever since they became best freinds. Unforunalty, Alkel was struck with an illness(Crohn's disease) and had to go to a hospital where Artery was working as a nurse. He was healed of this diesease and pretended he needed to stand in the hospital so he could stand with his best freind. Unforunlty for him, someone with a grudge against his family tried to kill Alkel. While in bed, Alkel was stabbed multiple times. Artery did everything he could to save his freind but he died, or so he though. Without waiting for the results Artery vowed revenge. Artery's mother, Femur, healed his wounds. After being discharged from the hospital he told his parents he was leaving. After a two hour fight, Alkel got his way. He made it into the Kingdom of Dusk, his new home. As of now he is looking for his best freind before things get out of hand......
Back to top Go down

Alkel's Life Story
Page 1 of 1