Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ranking Up I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ranking Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eva Ureka

Eva Ureka

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shikigami

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 4:23 pm

_*She waited for her proctor. Her hands in her pouch. She wasn't the type to waste time.*_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1January 29th 2011, 6:27 am

-A clone of Zeik appears in the ranking exam building. The newbie wouldn't know this was a clone- "So, Tell me what rank you think you deserve young miss"
Back to top Go down
Eva Ureka

Eva Ureka

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:43 pm

"Whatever I am deemed worthy of..my lord."

_*Eva said, bowing her head slightly. She had never been in the presence of her kage, and lord, so she barely knew what do or how to act. She figured formal respect would do her justice.*_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 10:01 pm

-Zeik was quite shocked at this response. Most shinobi think they know everything and speak to their officials with nothing but disrespect, but this one not only asked for a ranking fitting in Zeik's eyes but bowed. Not saying her referring to him as lord didnt help her-

"Well, let out fist do the talking from here on out... miss"

-Zeik said expected her to reply with a name and more-
Back to top Go down
Eva Ureka

Eva Ureka

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 10:06 pm

*_Eva nodded her head, as she made a handsign._*

"Eva Ureka is my name. And I'm ready to begin at your signal."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 10:10 pm

-The Zeik cloned nodded. Setting his hand ablaze with the fiery glory known as Hellfire- "Come"
Back to top Go down
Eva Ureka

Eva Ureka

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 10:19 pm

_*Eva touched the ground with both of her hands. The ground below her feet would become covered in sheets of paper, that flailed about and wilded out. The paper would then multiply across the ground and move toward Zeik in the motion of a towering crushing tsunami. It rose high enough to block the vision between the two of them. It rushed quickly, all of this happening within moments.*_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1February 18th 2011, 11:50 pm

-Zeik nodded in appreciation of such a well placed jutsu. He too placed his hand on the ground, releasing a wave of power capable of burning the paper.- Good job special jounin -Zeik said walking out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Eva Ureka

Eva Ureka

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 7:35 pm

*+Eva looked confused. She didn't defeat zeik, nor did she even put up a fight against him yet. However, she was not one to judge and question. She rose to her feet and bowed.*+

"You must see something in me..that I don't."

*+Her eyes narrowed.+*

"I will not fail you..my lord."

*+She said turning around, leaving the area.*+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Up   Ranking Up Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ranking Up
Page 1 of 1