Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Empty
PostSubject: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 2nd 2011, 9:39 am

Maina and Naina walked the hallways Shibusen until they found a classroom. They walked inside and closed the door behind them before taking a seat and waiting for a teacher. They were here to learn about Soul Wavelength while Koudo was off doing other things. He had told them that he would show up sometime in the middle of the session, but for now they could go by themselves and learn about it then tell him about it later.

Maina: " I hate being in a classroom again. Right when I finally thought I was free from this. "

Naina: " ... "

Maina: " Right, we have to learn about this and pay attention as much as we can so we can explain it to Koudo later. "

Naina: " .......... "

Maina: " N-NO! Why would I like someone so rude, cocky, obnoxious "

Naina: " ........ "

Maina: " Shut it before I cut your hair! "

Naina quickly became silent?? Though she was silent during that whole little exchange of ideas. Maina sighed and placed her head down on the desk, while Naina stayed sitting at attention, ready to learn.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 2nd 2011, 6:43 pm

Finally, someone walked into the room. It was one of the only teachers present here, Tear... And the main one that taught people, in fact. People in Shibusen seemed to know his name rather well.

"Oh, hello there..."

Tear walked over to them.

"... Is there any reason why you two are here without your meister?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 2nd 2011, 7:17 pm

Maina sighed and placed her head down on the desk and said nothing for once in her life. Naina on the other hand cleared her underused throat and smiled.

Naina: " Well.. he was very busy with things and he sent us to come and find out about soul wavelength Mr. Tear. He told us that he would be along shortly, but I'm not sure if there is any truth to that. "

Naina's voice was actually pretty soft and polite. It had just enough volume to be heard in the empty classroom, though if it was filled with people and noise then she would be drowned out quickly. She continued to smile, as Maina looked up before placing her head back down on the desk. Being antisocial for once.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 2nd 2011, 7:47 pm

Tear smiled, as he enjoyed hearing the voice of Naina this time around.

"... Well. If that is the case, I would be happy to teach. Tell me, what is it you have come to learn specifically about the wavelength?"

Tear was big on specifics because he hated teaching unnecessarily... You know. When he didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 2nd 2011, 7:59 pm

Naina drew a huge question mark. She actually wasn't quite sure what Soul Wavelength was period, and wanted to know how people emitted theirs and used it in attacks and all that. maybe she needed to first realize what her soul, Maina's soul, and Koudo's soul was before she could do anything with Wavelength. The sooner they found out, the sooner they could go beyond their limits and become even stronger than they were now.

Naina: " Well, what is it for one, then maybe we should learn a technique... "

Maina: " Soul perception is the best one to learn right now... and when Koudo shows, we can move to something more active based like Soul Resonance. "
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 4:59 am

"Soul perception? Of course."

Tear placed his hands in the pockets of his small jacket, which somehow could flow even though there was no wind and it was so tiny.

"The first thing to learning Soul Perception is... To realize your soul. That comes from concentration. You must focus on what makes yourself you... Your power. What gives you energy. What gives you life.... Your very essence. And that will be your soul. Once you can find it, we can continue."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 10:20 am

Maina and Naina both looked at one another before looking away and towards the ceiling in deep contemplation. They had no idea what truly made them them. Koudo might have a clue about what made him him, but for them it was really up in the air. Maina figured that it couldn't be something as simple as just her personality that made her her, there had to be something deeper inside that without it she would just be a clone of her sister. She wouldn't be Maina. Naina on the other hand had a slight clue about what made her her. It couldn't be the fact that she liked to see people in pain, that was a little odd for someone like her, but pain was something that she enjoyed seeing and dishing out. It could be something like that, cause without it she would just be a clone of her sister. She wouldn't be Naina.

As they sat there and thought long and hard, the door opened and in came Koudo, his clothes kinda tattered and ripped because he had been training all the time they had been here and little bit over that. Right after his exam, he had gone to train so that he could control the speed at which he was moving when fighting Maruze.

" Sorry I'm late, had training to do and all that. "

Maina: " Good thing you showed up. I need your help, what makes me me? " Maina asked eagerly awaiting his answer, but that was something he couldn't answer since he didn't know that much about her as a person just as a weapon. He smiled awkwardly and shrugged. He received a smack across the head shortly after that.

Naina snapped her fingers then pointed to herself. She had figured it out... at leasts she hoped she had. " The thing that makes me, that gives me power, that gives me life, is my sister. If I didn't have her then I'd just be a plain old Jane with no one around to keep me company. If I didn't have her then I'd be nothing basically. "

Maina: " Then the thing that makes me, that gives me power, that gives me life, is my sister. Since without her I would probably be just another loudmouth floating around that would be quickly decimated by someone that doesn't like me. I assume what both of us are trying to say is that... "

They both looked at one another before embracing and smiling as they looked back to Tear and Koudo. " Our Sisterly Love gives us power, and makes us well... Us. "

Koudo shook his head and smiled, for once, before starting to laugh. It was kinda silly actually, but it was cute. At least they knew that without each other then they wouldn't be themselves. They complimented each other in a way. But what about himself? Koudo would have to think long and hard about that one.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 3:20 pm

Tear found it to be cute as well, as he imagined the two of them in a little chibi-fashion with their huge heads and their tiny bodies, doing all sorts of random antics with their morbidly cute deformed bodies. He also envisioned them grabbing hands and doing some sort of odd sisterly ritual...

"Ah... The beauty of it all. It brings a tear to my eye..."

Naturally, a singular tear fell from Tear's right eye, dripping down his face and then off, down to the floor. Before it would hit the floor, however, it would disappear as if it had never been there.

".... Now then, since you two have figured it out... I wish for the both of you to try to focus on that power, which comes from your soul, until you are able to visually see your soul... Your soul's color, your soul's power, your soul's shape... For example... The color of my soul is an off blue-gray... It is the Crying/Liquid Soul. It is in the shape of... Well... You know. A tear drop. Hmhmhm..."

He looked over to Koudo, who was late.

"... You are late. You must figure out what they just have... What makes you who you are... And concentrate on that. Once you do, you may proceed to doing what they have."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:56 pm

Koudo nodded and walked to a seat, closing his eyes tightly and going into deep thought mood while the girls closed their eyes, still holding one another, and started to focus on what Tear had asked of them. After they figured out what their soull was, it was easy to see the color of them, but the power and shape was a little harder than they thought it would be. Maina smiled.

Maina: " My soul... the color is.... a rich purple color. "

Naina responded with a smile. " Mine is a bright pink color. "

They had found the color so they continued to focus on what they needed to.

Back to Koudo.

He sat there, contemplating on what made him him, what give him power, what drove him to do whatever the hell he wanted, whenever the hell he wanted. It wasn't very hard for him to figure it out though. The thing that made him him, that gave him power, and that made him feel like he was truly alive was his rejection to all things that were weaker than he. Koudo liked nothing that was weaker than him, he hated anyone that liked to think they were stronger and ended up being completely weaker. This was what truly made him him, and with out it then he wouldn't be the Koudo sitting in the chair right now. He wasn't sure if it should be called Rejection or not, but whatever. This was his soul he assumed. Before stating it however, he continued to focus and started to see the color of his soul, it being a deep silvery blue color in the shape of a what looked like an atom. The powers didn't manifest themselves just yet since he wasn't sure if what he thought was his soul was his soul.

" Tear. I see my soul, the color and what it looks like but... I'm not sure if what I think it is really is what it is. I think my soul is the rejection of all things I deem weaker than I, but is that wrong? The powers aren't manifesting themselves to me. "

He explained. Maina and Naina were still working on what their soul looked like and what powers it held.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 10:33 pm

(Yeaaah... Can't call it Rejection. XD That's exclusive to Khrona already.)

Tear cocked his head to the side at Koudo, the name 'Rejection' sounding familiar to him...

".. Rejection...? That sounds like the soul wavelength of... One of Lord Kage's weapons? Yes, the one that rejected anyone and everything because she could not connect to them and because they rejected her first... Your wavelength couldn't be that..."

Tear knew of the power of Rejection, even though he hadn't ever experience it in battle. Khrona was a legendary meister around these parts and many tales of him had been known throughout Shibusen. Tear would be happy to fight him one day... But today was not that day.

"... I'll let you... Guess again."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 10:49 pm

( It's cool. What about dominance? And I think I might make Maina and Naina's soul be Compliment. I'll make a real post later, I'm about to hit the sack. Boredom leads to tiredness. )
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 11:09 pm

(Yeah, that one's fine. And sorry about that, I'm... Attending other business on site. >>; )
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 4th 2011, 11:54 pm

( It's fine. I wasn't in a rush besides, I was tired anyway so it worked out. )

" It's not rejection... "

Koudo said continuing to focus before a few of the powers started to make themselves known to him. It was rejection of all things that he deemed weaker than him, it was dominance over things that were consider weaker than him. It was sort of like his infestation in a way, how he bends things to his will using his infestation energy except that with his dominance soul it dominates weaker souls and bends them to Koudo's will. The same thing as his infestation, just a little different. Of course it wouldn't work on all souls, but that didn't matter right now.

" Dominance... It's Dominance. It's a silvery blue color in the shape of an atom. I can see it. "

Koudo opened his eyes now and looked to Tear before looking to the twins who were still focusing to find out what their soul was and how it worked.

Maina could sort of make out the shape of his soul, it looked like half a face or something like that with on pigtail on the right side of the head. Naina's soul was the other half of this face with one pigtail on the left side of the head. Together their soul was the Sisterly Love soul, but that was all they could tell from it at the moment. Everything else seemed like a blur.

Maina: " Ours is the Sisterly Love Soul, but we can't tell what it does just yet which sucks!!! "

Maina complained opening her eyes as Naina did the same. It seemed like in the presence of Koudo she really didn't want to talk as much and so she remained silent. It wasn't like he had done anything to her, she just didn't want him to hear her speak as much and that was all. Maina sighed and stood, Naina doing the same before walking over to where Koudo was. He stood as well.

" Seems like we got our souls. I just need to practice with mine I guess and they need to figure out a little more about theirs. We're not done just yet though, we came to learn Soul Perception. So we can't leave until we can see other's soul as well right? Then we can learn something a little more difficult. "

Koudo said walking down from the seats with them and standing at the front of the class with Tear.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 5th 2011, 8:16 am

(Oh yeah, so um, recently I made this rule that you have to dice roll for abilities now. I kinda want to enforce it so that not everyone is the same, you know? It makes some people unique and keeps everyone from being like "Ohohohoh, I have this ability and this one and I is da stwongest in evvvwyting hohohoho!" Ya know?)

Tear eyed Koudo up and down, then the sisters.

"Hmmm... I wonder if your souls are compatible with the Soul Perception technique..."

Tear walked up to the three of them and started to assess them with a highly adept version of the Soul Perception that he invented for himself.

"... Soul Scan..."

It was such an amped up Soul Perception mixed with the Soul Feedback, Tear could literally scan anything he wished about anything he looked at rather quickly and know all about it. So he did that to the three of them to test their compatibility with the Soul Perception ability...

(There's gonna be a dice roll. Even means you can't learn it, odd means you can learn it. There will be one for each of you; One dice roll for Koudo, one for Maina and one for Naina.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 5th 2011, 8:16 am

The member 'Tear' has done the following action : Chances

'Chain Roll' : 2, 1, 3
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 5th 2011, 8:20 am

(... So, it has been decided...)

Tear looked surprised by the outcome of this... It seemed as though Maina and Naina were BOTH compatible with learning the Soul Perception ability... yet... their Meister was not. He was in no way, shape or form able to learn of this ability at all.

"... Hmmm... Interesting..."

He turned his head to Koudo with a bit of grief apparent on his face... to an extent... and shook his head slowly.

"I apologize, Koudo Tamura, but you are not able to learn the ability of Soul Perception at all in any way, shape or form. So sorry that it has come to that..."

Though he looked over to Maina and Naina sporting his signature deadly nonchalant smile.

"You two, Maina and Naina, however, are very much eligible to learn the Soul Perception ability. It must be fate that the both of you would be able to learn, since you are twins... Hmhmhm."

Tear stepped away from the three of them, letting them take this all in.

"So...? What do you wish to do...?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 5th 2011, 9:13 am

" What?!? Why? "

Koudo reacted, it wasn't a violent reaction, he just wanted to know the reason behind why he couldn't but the twins could. Maina and Naina both placed their hand to his back and patted it before looking to Tear who had stepped a good distance away from the trio. Koudo smirked a little and shook his head. It was fine, as long as someone in the group could do it then it was okay. He didn't NEED the ability but it would have been nice to have it.

" Fine. We'll stay so that they can learn it. "

Koudo said, making the final decision for the trio.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 5th 2011, 7:14 pm

Tear shook his head again chuckling slightly.

"Some people just are not compatible with abilities. Sorry, but that is the way life is... Not everyone can do everything... Be lucky that your weapons can, however."

Upon the decision to stay and learn, Tear walked over to Maina and Naina.

"What you did with yourselves... How you found out your own souls... All you have to do is do the same for others... Naturally, it will start off very general and weak, however it will start to become stronger the more you use it..."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 6th 2011, 12:08 pm

Maina and Naina looked to each other before looking to Tear and nodding. They closed their eyes and tried to see his soul. As he had said, it wasn't very easy to see since they were new to it, but they could make out the color of it and a little bit of the shape. That was all.

Maina: " Will we have to always close our eyes? I don't think this will come in handy in battle if our eyes are always closed. "
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 7th 2011, 5:56 am

Tear chuckled at the question because he felt it was rather cute. They seemed to naive.

"No no, my dear, you do not need to always keep your eyes closed. It is merely for concentration... Meditative purposes, if you will, since you are just starting off. Once you get the hang of activating your Soul Perception, you'll be able to do it naturally on the spot without having to concentrate so hard. Just keep at it and you will get the hang of it..."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 7th 2011, 6:34 pm

Maina: " I see, so the more we use it, the better we get with it, and then we won't need to close our eyes to see all the souls around us. Then we can come and learn something even better. "

Main spoke starting to get a slightly better picture of Tear's soul, Naina was getting the same thing but they stopped and opened their eyes before looking at Koudo and closing their eyes again to see if they could see his soul. It was a silvery blue color and looked like an Atom. The only reason they knew that was because he told them. They opened their eyes and looked back to Tear.

" We got it down, just a little more practice and we'll be good. So what should we learn next? Soul Resonance or is that a technique that's too difficult for us? "

Maina asked, Naina shrugged and looked at Koudo, who had stood and rejoined the two girls at the mention of Soul Resonance. He was sure that he would be able to learn this and if he wasn't then damn.. what would he be able to learn?
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 8th 2011, 3:35 am

Tear chuckled again, placing his hands in his pockets. He found the girls to be adorable for some reason...

"... Too difficult? Not at all. Anyone can learn Soul Resonance, as long as they have a weapon and have a good bond with them. But maintaining a Soul Resonance is the difficult part. To do a Soul Resonance, one must be perfectly in sync with the wavelengths of their weapons or their meisters. As such, you must feel the bond and have the same thoughts, feelings... Will... Etc. A soul resonance for you might be a little more difficult because you wield two weapons simultaneously, however you would get a triple power boost from it rather than only double."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 11th 2011, 6:42 pm

" A TRIPLE POWER BOOST!!! "

Both Koudo and Maina raised their voices over the recommended volume in a classroom. Naina only smiled at Tear the whole time before bowing to him as a slight apology before being pulled away from Tear and Koudo to the side of the room.

Maina: " Triple the power. I wonder what Koudo would be like with a triple power boost? "

Both Maina and Naina looked up at the ceiling and thought about what it would be like with Koudo having a triple power boost. They both saw massive destruction and Koudo standing on a mound of robot parts laughing maniacally. They both quickly shook their heads and looked at Koudo, shivering.

" We'll try to learn that for sure then. "

Koudo said to Tear as the girls watched him. He had no idea that they had imagined him causing massive destruction. Though to be honest, with him, it would probably be true if someone pissed him off enough in a battle.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 12th 2011, 9:33 am

Tear chuckled again. They were all so enthusiastic. He admired such enthusiasm, for it had been a long time since he'd seen such things.

"... Alright, well, let us begin. First, Koudo, your weapons will need to be in weapon form before anything happens. You will be needing to hold both of them at the same time. Now, I warn you, this may become intense very swiftly since you're resonating with two weapons, so... Be prepared."

Tear waited for them to do as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1February 12th 2011, 9:49 am

Koudo nodded, signalling for Maina's and Naina's attention which he promptly received after they snapped out of their trance about him being destructive with the triple power boost. They walked over and both transformed rather quickly, with him gripping them as he always did and standing there.

" Alright, what's next? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength    Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Coming to learn more about Soul Wavelength
Page 1 of 1