Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Khrona's Training... Leave me be. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Khrona's Training... Leave me be.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Khrona's Training... Leave me be. Empty
PostSubject: Khrona's Training... Leave me be.   Khrona's Training... Leave me be. Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:28 am

It was that time again. Khrona's seldom done, yet extremely useful training session was about to go under way. After that battle with Kay-no, Khrona's potential had increased so, so much... And it was time for him to live up to his new potential with intense training in the Trinity Plane. Solitary Alone Time is what he called it. Let's commence.

In the deepest, darkest part of the Pit of Havoc was Khrona's Solitary Alone Time room. Only Misery and Despair knew of this room and it was rarely ever visited, for Khrona's thoughts, wavelength and general psychic prowess surged through it at all times, making all who come into it suffer for interfering. Khrona sat in the middle, Misery and Despair standing above him feeling rather uneasy about being here.

Misery: ... Eh... Khrona...?

Khrona: ... What...?

Misery: You gonna, uh... Train?

Khrona: ... Leave me...

Despair: .. Do you not wish for us to train with you...?

Khrona: ... Alone...

Misery: Come on, what do you expect us to do?

Khrona: ... Take my place in the world above. They shall not see me for quite a while...

Misery: Eh!? So WE have to take care of all of your work!?

Khrona: ... Precisely...

Despair: ... What about Chroma...?

Khrona: ... She has two mothers.

Misery: I think what she meant was... Shouldn't you let your own daughter have a go at being Kage? You know you can't be one forever.

Khrona was silent.

Misery: ... Come on, you know you want her to take your place.

Khrona: ... Yes. Let her become the temporary Kage until I get back... Teach her... Assist her... And leave. Me. Alone.

Misery looked at Despair, starting to back away. "Alright, Khrona, we'll leave you to your training... And we'll try to train a bit as well, okay?"

Khrona was silent.

Misery: ... Alright, Despair, let's go. Khrona needs his Solitary Alone Time.

Despair: ... With disdainful pleasure...

With that, Despair wrapped her cloak around the two of them, warping them both out of the Pit of Havoc with a lot of difficulty, for some reason... This room caused warping to become much harder. It was an intense room. Khrona was alone.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Training... Leave me be.   Khrona's Training... Leave me be. Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 10:00 am

And now, Khrona was completely and utterly alone. He was going to go into Deep Thought about all of this, however he decided against it. Instead, he wished to go into the Trinity Plane so that he could train even moreso at one time.

"... Accessing... Trinity Plane."

With a powerful wave from Khrona, the pitch black room would suddenly become some sort of horrific, unstable, distorted reality... An odd place... a mixture of Khrona's mind, body and soul... his Trinity Plane.

Khrona's Training... Leave me be. 2008-09-16-Insanity

For those who do not know what the Trinity Plane is, it is a place created by Khrona and only accessible THROUGh Khrona or anyone of his lineage. It is the place where the mind, body and soul are perfectly harmonized and in synchronization, thus allowing all 3 to be accessed at the exact same time, sort of merging the 3 planes together. This allows training physically in the body, mentally with the mind and spiritually with the soul all at the same time through any and all actions. Naturally, Khrona's Trinity Plane resembles his unstable mind, his formless body and his uncontrollable soul... Thus becoming this messed up load of shit that he saw before him. He loved it... This was his Trinity Plane.

"... Good to be home... Within myself..."

He started off into it, walking slowly toward the abyss of formlessness, talking to himself.

"... That Kay-no girl... has increased my parameters with my fighting of her... I have adapted to her power level and now my potential is that of a godly level... I must... achieve this level... My psychic power must be godly... my wavelength must be godly..."

The further Khrona went into the blackness, the more he thought about how to train his mind.

In the Pit of Havoc, however, many mental waves would be released from it... as well as wavelength waves. Khrona's psychic power and wavelength were already starting to be effected by this, and they were growing in power at an exponential rate... By the time Khrona was done with this training... He would be better than he was before.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Training... Leave me be.   Khrona's Training... Leave me be. Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 10:26 am

As Khrona wandered his Trinity Plane, he found a lot of things that weren't there before... It was a looooot more... expansive than the last time he'd been there. Kay-no really must have pushed his potential that much, for Khrona's Trinity Plane was already huge to begin with. Yet, he saw nothingness as he walked past... Nothingness all around.

"... Does the nothingness ever end...? I want to see something... I want to SEE reality... Make my reality happen now...."

As Khrona said this, a girl appeared before him, and behind her, 13 large figures.

Khrona's Training... Leave me be. Konachancom-72851sample

Khrona gazed upon them with awe, as he had never seen these people in his life... not even imagined them up in his mind. He could only inquire who they were.

"... You all are...?"

The girl's head was hung low, yet a smile of insanity was on her face. A single glowing eye could be seen from the shadow under her bangs... it was piercing red. She spoke up to Khrona finally, saying "... I am Omnia... And these behind me are the 13 Restrictions..." She said nothing more.

Her voice was so... enticing to Khrona. Intoxicating... Gorgeous. The hint of insanity within her made Khrona feel oh, so good when she spoke... It was like she was perfect in every way for Khrona.

"... Omnia, huh...?"

Khrona seemed to be in a daze now.

"... Well, Omnia... What are you and the 13 Restrictions doing here...? What is your purpose..."

She snickered slightly, looking up finally to reveal one of her eyes.

Omnia: ... If my name didn't give it away... I am everything. Or, at least, your embodiment of everything. I was made by your thoughts as an infinite entity... Of everything that goes on within you. Technically, you are the one that controls everything within this place, but that power was appointed to me by you... To keep you from getting too carried away, you see.

She pointed to the blackness behind them was still barren and filled with nothingness.

Omnia: ... The 13 Restrictions are your.... Limits. You may not have seen them before, but that was because they were limiting you even further and you did not quest to go beyond said limits... But now that you do, the 13 Restrictions and I have made ourselves known... To help you out, you see. There are 13 Limits you must break to achieve the power you seek... And with every limit you break, you see more and more into your mind, body and soul and gain more and more power to live up to that potential... You see?

Khrona nodded, a bit stunned that all of this was here and he didn't know. "... But how is it that I didn't know?... My psychic powers... I am supposed to know everything!"

Omnia: You thought you did? HA. Pitiable... You know only a fraction. Your Limits ensure that. If you are to break all 13 Limits, then you would die. Your power is so great that you cannot handle it all at once, which is what these 13 Limits are for. Even if you are to break them, you would only be able to keep all 13 broken for no more than a minute's time before you died. Even going to the 12th is risky.

Khrona: ... Then why am I here to break them?

Omnia: ... No one said that all had to be broken at once. Each of your limiters is limiting one aspect about you... And the 13 Restrictions all know which one that is. You may learn HOW to break all of them, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to break all of them at once... I would suggest not breaking more than 3 at a time, lest you suffer irreversible damage upon yourself...

Khrona was a bit startled by this... Irreversible damage to him? Preposterous. Khrona could fix anything and everything wrong with him at any given time... or... So he thought? Just the presence of Omnia made him question a lot of the power he once thought he had... He'd better listen to her until his 13 Limits were mastered.

Omnia: ... Well...? Shall we begin...?

Khrona was hesitant for a moment, yet... after a few minutes of thinking, he nodded and stepped forward to Omnia, awaiting what was to come...
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Training... Leave me be.   Khrona's Training... Leave me be. Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 10:51 am

A few moments afterward, the first of the 13 Restrictions stepped forward.

Omnia: ... This is the Restriction on your Psychic Power... It is the Restriction that keeps your mental power from expanding infinitely and destroying everything, becoming uncontrollable and so destructive that it even destroys your own body.

Khrona gulped.

Omnia: Hahahaha... What's the matter, scared?

Khrona: ... I feel like if I unlock this restriction, then I will destroy myself... I'd rather do this the old fashioned way.

Omnia: .... What? You don't want to unleash your true power?

Khrona: ... Isn't that what Trance Mode is for?

Omnia: ... True. Your limit is broken in Trance Mode and your power becomes up to its full potential, however in Trance Mode, you are still limited... Your limit levels also increase while in Trance Mode... So while you may THINK you have broken past all your limits, your limits have just broken past their limits to limit you at a higher level... You see.

Khrona: ... I don't think I want anything stronger than that...

Omnia: ... Then what of the 13 Restrictions?

Khrona: ... Those Restrictions shall be broken as I see fit. When I see fit. They ARE under my control, aren't they?

Omnia was almost speechless at those words... He'd already figured it out.. "... Well... Yes, but..."

Khrona: Alright, then. If I am the one that tells them WHAT to limit, then I can BREAK said limits any time I FEEL like it. So don't come to me telling me I should break them all, Omnia!

Omnia fell silent as the 13th Restriction appeared before Khrona. "... Alright. I'll tell you what each Restriction is and what it limits... Then you can... Go about your business..."

Khrona nodded, his eyes burning with passion.

Omnia: ... The 13th Restriction, you have already broken... it is the Restriction of your Control. Seems as though you have figured out how to control what goes on here instead of letting it run rampant... Hmph. But you know that control is meaningless once you leave.

Anyway, to start from the top... 1: Restriction of Psychic Power. 2: Restriction of Soul/Wavelength. 3: Restriction of Body. 4: Restriction of Chakra. 5: Restriction of Reality. 6: Restriction of Emotion. 7: Restriction of Insanity. 8: Restriction of Power. 9: Restriction of Knowledge. 10: Restriction of Presence. 11: Restriction of Potential. And 12: Restriction of Will.

Those are your 13 Restrictions in a nutshell, Khrona. What are you gonna do about them?

Khrona smirked, closing his eyes and turning away from Omnia and the 13 Restrictions. "I'm going to leave them. And I'm going to go TO all of my limits and NOT surpass them, but leave my power as it is when I GET to them. There is no need to break those limits... Only a need to reach them. I don't want any unnecessary power that will kill me. I want to better myself, not kill myself."

Omnia sighed, yet smiled. "Fine, if that is what you wish... I will train you if you like?"

Khrona was a bit wary, but eventually decided against it. "... Not right now. You and I can have personal training later, Omnia. For right now, I must reach my limits alone."

Omnia started to chuckled, turning away from Khrona as the 13 Restrictions started to disappear. "If that is what you wish..." And finally, Omnia and the 13 Restrictions were gone.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Training... Leave me be.   Khrona's Training... Leave me be. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 6:36 am

-- Large Time Skip--

Khrona had wandered through every part of his mind that he could get to for such a long time in Deep Thought... It felt like an eternity. This place was more than vast because of the Trinity Plane. Khrona wasn't only traversing every inch of his mind, but also his body and soul as well. And through such an extended amount of time, Khrona had traversed a large part of himself... And the more he looked through himself, the more powerful he felt.

"... Omnia..."

He couldn't seem to stop thinking about Omnia and the 13 Restrictions. Khrona felt as though he had reached his limits... As much as he could, at least.

"... Is there no further...? Is this as far as I can go...?"

Just then, Omnia appeared before him once again.

Omnia: No... You still have to go past your limits.

Khrona: ... I already told you about that, Omnia.

Omnia: ... You want to go past them, though...

Khrona: ... But... It would kill me if I did.

Omnia: Wrong! It would kill you if you used it for too long or in excess! You'd be fine if you used it once... Or twice... Given a loooong time period in between.

Khrona was silent.

Omnia: ... Hmph. Well. You don't have to do it. But think about it... I'll be here... and so will your limits. You've grown stronger today, but now there is nothing else you can do to make yourself stronger. You're at your... Limit. When you ever feel like it... Come to me to tell you what it's like to be Unlimited...

And with that, Omnia and the 13 Restrictions were gone in a flash. And so, Khrona was left alone with this to think about.

"... My body... My soul... And my mind have all been heightened in my time here... That's good enough for me."

Khrona sighed, readying himself to exit the Trinity Plane.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Training... Leave me be.   Khrona's Training... Leave me be. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 6:59 am

Khrona closed his eyes and concentrated hard, the Trinity Plane dissipating. With a powerful surge of wavelength and psychic power shot throughout the entire Dusk Village. Khrona's wavelength had extended that much in the time he had been in Deep Thought... He truly was more powerful than he was before.

"... My... That IS strong... I might be able to fight Shinigami for a while at this power..."

Khrona shook his head.

"... It's gonna take a lot to maintain this power..."

Khrona knew this from the start.

"... But now I get to train on a whole new level... Use powers on a whole new level... And have a control of a whole new level..."

That's what made Khrona so very happy. And his knowledge of what was to come was also what made him very happy.

"... But now it is time for business... I must return to my office... I must find my daughter... And I must destroy all that plague the Dusk Village."

With his last line, there was a hint of insanity in his voice. Khrona seemed serious about it... But when Khrona wants to destroy something, that's never good. Regardless, he started to walk slowly out of the Pit of Havoc, going to see his village again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khrona's Training... Leave me be.   Khrona's Training... Leave me be. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Khrona's Training... Leave me be.
Page 1 of 1