Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ravage is now ready to rank up I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ravage is now ready to rank up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -4
Hobbies / Interests : Fighting
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Character sheet
Character Race: Black
Character Info (Highlight):

Ravage is now ready to rank up Empty
PostSubject: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 4th 2011, 10:30 am

I walked out to the battlefield looking at the moon.

Mother:(im so proud of you my son. You go show them who's the best!)

"i will mother. This genin shit is getting a little old for me."

I waited on my proctor.

(i will win this time....)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 11th 2011, 3:07 am

-Zeik appears in the ranking area. His heaves a heavy sigh and sits on the floor- "Lets get this show on the road"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 11th 2011, 8:02 am

Holy crap... Ive never seen zeik in person before... Well. No time for pleasantries... I know what ive been waiting for.

Ravage took out 5 kunai knifes from his pouch and launched them at zeik at full power. Then he rushed forward, pulling out his katana... He sinced his a little of his chakra into his katana hand, lighting his sword with lightning. Running fast enough to keep up with the kunai knifes, i jump in the air, swinging a barrage of slices at zeik. The kunai knifes were right under me about to hit zeik also.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 3:14 pm

-With a mere wave of his hand, Zeik would away both the kunai and the child trying to strike him. A sudden increase in the heat index would occur from the swing on his hand- "Not good enough"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 6:35 pm

As ravage gets waved off. He shifts his body weight so that he would land on his feet. As he landed, he ran his hand over the side of his blade, transfering some of his fire chakra to it. He slashed the air aiming his sword at zeik. The blade made sharp fire blades shoot from the blade at zeik. He ran behind those this time waiting on zeik to do something...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 8:03 pm

-Zeik shock his head in pure shame. He couldnt believe this shinobi would face off with Zeik, using fire. Zeik's jacket begin to blow in the wind, which was odd since they were in an enclosed area.-

"Foolish"

-Zeik said as he flicked his hand once more awaying the jutsu of the clearly weak child. Zeik figured he was another one of those run of the mill shinobi. Probably had some ridiculous back-story and couldn't back up a word he so called lived. After brushing aside the move of Ravage, Zeik lifted his hand and brought down a pillar of flames. The roaring heat melting the area around him and the size of the pillar large enough to encase the entire building, since Zeik was dropping this upon the head of his young pup he expected a silly response and merely waited.-

Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 8:19 pm

Ravage could feel the heat waves of the pillar coming down.(shit... Think. Think.)

Ravage ran forward, he jumped just within feet of zeik... He jumped in a diagonal like fashion. Now he was just over zeik's head. He quickly put his sword away, reached in his pouch and rained down 8kunai knifes on zeik. As ravage passed over the head of zeik he would somersault and stick his landing, looking towards the back of zeik. "Dragonflame jutsu!!!" ravage breathed three dragonheads at zeik. If they hit. They would scorch him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 8:57 pm

-Since the pillar of flames was larger then the radius of the room, it would make no sense for Ravage to be able to jump over/avoid them in the way he did. Meaning Ravage would be hit by the flames of pwnage long before he did what ever it was he did in that post. Zeik shock his head in pure shame as he brought down the "reckoning" on the child. The child would surely be engulfed in flames, taking four, and much higher degree burns in the first second.-

"You fail and die. The correct response was to except judgment. (You failed to look at the physics of your post. You just typed and performed a move, utterly disrespecting my post. Which is something I have been watching you do since day one of your visit here. Perhaps you should watch others fight or think before you post. Let this be a lesson learned)
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:08 pm

Wow. So my character is killed just like that huh? No hospital?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:12 pm

(Yuppers.)
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:14 pm

(wow. Ok. No wonder... Haha.)
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha

Ravage Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:21 pm

And now i see why u have so much negative points.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:32 pm

You know if you would have asked for your character to not die, I would have waved your silly post. I dont see where you thought it wise to insult me when I hold your fate in my hands. Next time think before you post, what you did is why people dont like fighting genin and call you noobs all day long. Now, the next smart remark out of your mouth will land you a new enemy...One I highly doubt you want. Oh by the way double posting is newbie aswel)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravage is now ready to rank up   Ravage is now ready to rank up Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ravage is now ready to rank up
Page 1 of 1