Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  I know that im ready. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

I know that im ready.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

I know that im ready. Empty
PostSubject: I know that im ready.   I know that im ready. Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 12:15 am

Kameko comes into the field. Ready. She was a woman on a mission tonight. (i know ive gotten stronger in this short amout of time. Its time for me to test my own skill. She sat dow and started drinking a cup of strawberry milk...(Mmmm) she sat and waited for her proctor.
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Guillotine Blood

PostSubject: Re: I know that im ready.   I know that im ready. Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 4:49 pm

_*Justin Law would walk into the battle field, his head phones in his ears blasting the music. His hands were in his long sleeves and his face was stern.*_

"I AM YOUR PROCTOR! BEGIN AT YOUR READY!"
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: I know that im ready.   I know that im ready. Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:01 pm

Kameko stood up and put away her milk. She was amazed that someone came to test him. Kameko knelt down on one knee, bowing before him. It was an honor to be in the presence of him, even though she didnt know him, she felt obligated to respect him.

Kameko finally looked up, "im ready!!!" she placed her hands on the ground tranferring her chakra into the ground, just then in a matter of seconds, sharp bone tips shot out of the ground, racing towards her proctor like a tidal wave. She stood up and did a handsign, waiting on him to either move or block.
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: I know that im ready.   I know that im ready. Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:06 pm

*_From Justin's arms manifested two guillotine blades, both of them sharper than each other. He would raise his hand above his head and drop it quickly. This caused the bone tsunami, once it got closed to him, to be sliced down to size, the bones that got close to him, would be shredded into small tooth picks that floated about and fell on the ground. Justin didn't move from his spot. he simply stared at her, his music blasting._*

Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: I know that im ready.   I know that im ready. Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:40 pm

Kameko was amazed that he simply stopped the attack like that, (well he was ambu afterall... None of my attacks will work on him then... I guess its time for a little taijutsu.) kameko got out her marguerita and drunk until she was for sure intoxicated, she was stronger and this new fighting style she devoloped called drunken fist style, was for sure devastating. Kameko dropped the empty bottle and ran towards her proctor. As she got close to him jumped and spun in the air, she swung her foot in a bazarre way with as much power that she could muster. Trying to plant one on the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

PostSubject: Re: I know that im ready.   I know that im ready. Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:42 pm

*_Justin would grab her leg and would slam her on the ground. He looked at her on the ground, releasing her leg, being aware of her bone techniques.*_

"PLEASE, TRY HARDER! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT WITHIN YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: I know that im ready.   I know that im ready. Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:56 pm

As kameko was slammed to the ground, she felt the impact as her upper body hit the ground... She had a slash on the side of her face from a small rock that she hit when she made the impact with the ground. She got up, as she heard him speak... (ok. Ill work harder...) kameko then lifted her hands pointing them at him. She shot a barrage of sharp bones at him. As she finished that, she sinced a little of her chakra into her feet and started running, as she was running the ground was reacting to her feet causing her to run with more speed. As she ran alongside the bones she realized that she was running with more speed than the bones, she exerted a bone out of her wrist, resembling a sword. She slashed at him hoping to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know that im ready.   I know that im ready. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I know that im ready.
Page 1 of 1