Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Life of Blaze Ientaru I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Life of Blaze Ientaru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Ientaru
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Blaze Ientaru

Village of Residence : Anywhere
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Dragon Burst

The Life of Blaze Ientaru Empty
PostSubject: The Life of Blaze Ientaru   The Life of Blaze Ientaru Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 8:55 am

Name: Blaze Ientaru
Clan: Ientaru
Kekkei Genkai: Dragon Burst- A ability passed down in my clan once every 20 years were the chosen one is given the ability to manifest traits of a dragon (wigs, scales, horns, and a tail that appear as he/she matures).

I was born, as the chosen Ientaru even though it seemed like a great honor it really was a nightmare. Through the years before my birth my clan had become very poor and was in need of hope to reclaim their power. With my birth I became that so called hope of the clan. They planned to use my power to reclaim their power in our village. At the age of 9 I was put through hard training to become the strongest Ientaru ever born and to take any order given to me (even if it was to kill). Although I did not want any to do with the training they gave me. I kept training for 6 years until I was strong enough to escape and live on my own. I was able to use my Dragon Scales to bust out of that hellhole and after that I hit the road. I have now spent the past year on the road, even though I still continue to train and grow stronger. Although I train hard I really have a very laid-back life style spending any free time napping or reading any books on hand. Within my training I always practice on my archery skills, and fire jutsu. Even though I spend most of my time on the road I have become a good cook to the point were I could make money by working as a cook in each village I visit.
Back to top Go down

The Life of Blaze Ientaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation-
Jump to: