Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vernichten

Vernichten

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Dat'k

A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Empty
PostSubject: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:21 pm

Vernichten would show up in the offices of Zeik, she would be standing there holding her Pulse Cannon on her shoulder waiting for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Gene of Cnonection

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:28 pm

-Shino was normally the one governing Zeik's office as the kage had to many matters to deal with and sitting at a desk wasn't going to get any of that done.-

"Hello dear"

-Shino said with a voice as soft as a goddess.-

"How may I help you?"

-She sang, waltzing over to Zeik's classic black desk, taking only a second to reach the luxurious chair she took upon herself to buy with some spare change Zeik left lying around. She elegantly placed herself in the seat and looked at the young aspiring shinobi-
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:29 pm

"I have come to sware my allegiance to this nation in order to help expand my abilities, I've heard good news about Zeik and I might end up wanting to work under him, and possibly an Exam" she would say.
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:52 pm

-A smile came across Shino's face. She knew Zeik loved these type of people, swearing the alliance and what not-

"How cute of you. Zeik is away on business right now. However I can act for him. What rank are you? Genin I assume"

-Shino said, brushing her hair out of her face, her eyes seemed filled with joy but her heart was certainly singing a different tune. She hadn't Seen Zeik in quite a while and after there last talk she wasn't quite sure what he wanted-
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 9:53 pm

"yes" she would reply to the comment about being a Genin.

"is there papers I must sign" she would say.
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 10:08 pm

-Shino shock her head. She loved doing the paper work, or anything to help Zeik out for that matter.- "Nope, All you need now is this" -Shino said reaching her hands into the desk and pulling out the headband of the Chaos. It had a little dust on it as Zeik wasn't a very tidy person as of late and shino had been working on something big for Zeik's return-
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 17th 2011, 10:10 pm

"I will only require the metal plate" she would say walking forwards a single step and holding her hand out.

Grabbing something without asking was rude, and she didn't want to be rude, not to a superior or anyone of a higher rank than her. Especially not those in the same vilage.
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 18th 2011, 7:00 pm

(Reminder)
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 4:22 pm

(Pokes) (Sorry for double posting)
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 6:23 pm

-Shino smiled even more warmly then before. Handing the band to the young child.- "I'd love to stay and chat but I have another meeting very soon"
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 6:30 pm

"If you see Zeik, tell him I'll be waiting for an Exam" She would say fusing the metal plate of the band to the side of her armour plating, over top the old german cross.

(Atra forgot about me)
Back to top Go down
Alice Akuma

Alice Akuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Embrace

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 1:00 pm

-A young girl would walk into the room. Her eyes affixed on everything but the other people and her hands at her waist. She yawned as she had a late night at the tavern the other day, bar fighting till the police showed up and such- "So, this is the office of the Hellgate huh? Kinda slummy for a king dont ya think?" -Alice said still not having made eye contact with anyone in the room-
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 1:14 pm

"I'll be sure to inform him Vernichten, oh miss Alice you made it" -Shino had went to pick Alice up from her ranking exam. Shino was a sensor and alice's chakra caught her by surprise. It was so relaxed for a shinobi of her age and its output seemed marvelous. Shino was sure Zeik would enjoy adding this young lady to his team- "You have to understand, Zeik isn't one for the lavish life, it just wouldn't suit him at all" -Shino said, gesturing for V to take her leave-
Back to top Go down
Alice Akuma

Alice Akuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Embrace

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 1:24 pm

"Lavish life huh. Wonder what thats like, anywho, why did you call me here? You said Zeik wanted to see me or something to that fact?"
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 1:36 pm

-Shino smiled but inside she coul feel some hidden emotion portrayed by Alice. It was rude to pry into others business, so she simply ignored it.- "Yes. Zeik has me keep an eye out for potential, would you like to meet him?" Shino says
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 4:16 pm

Vernichten would walk out of the office and head down to the Zanpakuto place.
Back to top Go down
Eva Ureka

Eva Ureka

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shikigami

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 3:13 pm

_Time Skip_

*_Eva would enter the office of her kage, the office door was already open. She peaked around before entering completely.*_

"Mah Lord? Are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers   A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Drifter Joining The Legion Of Zeik Followers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Zeik's Office-
Jump to: