Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  New Student Lord Shinigami I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

New Student Lord Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Law

Justin Law

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Guillotine Blood

New Student Lord Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: New Student Lord Shinigami   New Student Lord Shinigami Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 7:35 pm

*_Passing through the long hallway of straight guillotines, Justin and Peru made their way to Lord Death. He could sense something was going on with Peru, but didn't pay it any mind at the moment. If Shinigami said something about it, then it must have been bad, but otherwise, Justin would just let it go.

Soon they arrived at the Mirror where Lord Death resided.*_
Back to top Go down
Perura

Perura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Cold Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Student Lord Shinigami   New Student Lord Shinigami Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 7:43 pm

" ....Shinigami-sama. "

her voice never sounded different when she spoke, but to her it sounded cuter in her head. As her and Justin walked through the corridor that lead to Shinigami-sama, Perura did nothing, she didn't even take in the sights, only looked straight forward at the back of Justin head and contemplated on how her voice would sound to Shinigami.

" Shini~gami-sama~... "

he came out dry, cold, and forced, it had absolutely nom feeling to it when she spoke it aloud, but hearing it in her head it sounded so cute and sweet. She assumed that this would be the way that she wanted to greet Shinigami. When they arrived at the mirror, Perura stopped walking and allowed Justin to do as he needed to do to call Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: New Student Lord Shinigami   New Student Lord Shinigami Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 9:04 pm

As the two of them came to Shinigami's mirror, he would already be there, as if expecting them. He quickly greeted by holding up one of his large box hands and waving.

"Hi~! Hello~! Howdy~! Justin-kun! It is rare that I see you here with a new student! BOY IS IT COLD IN HERE! Crank up the heater in here, will you~?"

Shinigami made a shivering motion with his body, but in actuality, he knew that it was Perura's wavelength. He was just making a joke. He stopped with the shivering and peered down at Perura.

"Hi Hi~! And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Perura

Perura

PostSubject: Re: New Student Lord Shinigami   New Student Lord Shinigami Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 9:17 pm

" Perura, desu... "

She stated quickly, bowing to Shinigami, but continuing to give off that chill aura that she always gave off. She rose, her facial expression unchanging, much like when she was speaking to Justin, and she proceeded to say Shinigami's name like how she was practicing out in the hallway.

" Shini~gami-sama~.... "

In her mind it was cute, well placed and definitely worht of gaining her a few favor points in Shinigami's heart... if he had one. But in reality, it was cold, forced, and had no feeling to it whatsoever. It seemed missed place and just plain weird. That was what Perura usually seemed like since she never said more than a word at a time.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student Lord Shinigami   New Student Lord Shinigami Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 9:27 pm

Shinigami's facial expression grew a little depressingly grim as she tried to say his name. It was... Um... Not exactly what he expected.

"Aaah... Hmmm... Perura...chan? Nice to meet you..."

The way she forced her words, Shinigami didn't feel all too comfortable with that, actually. It sorta brought down the mood.

"... Well then, Perura-chan. What brings you to Shibusen...?"

Shinigami was definitely trying to lighten the mood back to what it was before... Haha.
Back to top Go down
Perura

Perura

PostSubject: Re: New Student Lord Shinigami   New Student Lord Shinigami Icon_minitime1February 21st 2011, 9:32 pm

She remained cold, as always, and started to sway in her all black clothing... slowly of course.

" ... Parents. "

This could mean something like, ' My parents sent me here so that I could gain better control over my powers, though I think I'm pretty good already. ' She stopped swaying and looked at Shinigami, her gold eyes looking into the endlessly swirling portals that he called eyes.

" Friends... "

Meaning something along the lines of, ' I want to be able to make friends that understand my... unique taste. I'm not much of a talker. ' She awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student Lord Shinigami   New Student Lord Shinigami Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 5:30 am

Shinigami nodded, placing his gigantic hand under his 'chin' and rubbing it, while at the same time nodding.

"Ooooh, I see, I see! I assume she said something along the lines of ' My parents sent me here so that I could gain better control over my powers, though I think I'm pretty good already ' and ' I want to be able to make friends that understand my... unique taste. I'm not much of a talker...'"

Shinigami paused for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders.

"Of course, I don't know what she's saying at all~!!!"

Shinigami extended his hand out of the mirror and patted her on the head.

"Don't worry little Perura-chaaaaan~! We'll teach you everything you need to know, right, Justin-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Student Lord Shinigami   New Student Lord Shinigami Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Student Lord Shinigami
Page 1 of 1