Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa" I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa" Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa"   Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa" Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 5:43 am

Description: Heavy snowfall has been going on way on the other side of The Bridge, and it has been throwing off the weather around the Dusk. The temperature stays forever low and the snow will soon spread and cover the entire Dusk in nothing but freezing temps and complete snow if it is not stopped. It has been confirmed to be caused by a Witch. If she is stopped, the snow will stop as well and the Dusk will not be buried in several hundred feet of snow. Find the witch and reap her soul.

Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa" Konachancom-66394animal_earsbrown_eyescaitlong_hairpantiessignedtailtigerunderwearwhitewhite_hair

Place: The Bridge

Requirements: Ability to survive extremely cold temperatures

Party: Solo

Reward: Witch soul
Back to top Go down
Perura

Perura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Cold Soul

Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa"   Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa" Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 6:00 am

.....I'll take it.
Back to top Go down

Mission: Reap "Tiger Witch Prisa"
Page 1 of 1