Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ranking exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ranking exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 8:11 pm

Kameko would walk out onto the ranking exam field, drinking milk from a large glass. She had been wanting to rank up for ages now, and here was her chance. Hopefully she was strong enough for the next level, or even more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 9:16 pm

*Maze would appear in the area. He was here to test the genin and see if she was ready for advancement.*

"Come young one show me what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 9:25 pm

Kameko turned and saw the guy. She got on one knee and bowed to her superior. Giving him the respect he deserved. Kameko got up, she took off her ankle weighs that she wore during all of her walkin, even training. She could feel how light she was all of a sudden. "ok, here i come." kameko did several handsigns and bent down and touched the ground. She whispered, "underground suprise" just then, sharp bone tips came out of the ground going towards her proctor, in the form of a tidal wave. If it hit it would cause severe punctures to the lower body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 9:45 pm

*As the bones would erect toward Maze he would effectively release a wave of magical energy would create a translucate dome that lasted long enough to desecrate the bones once they had gotten to a certain distance of Maze's body.*

"Hmm bones huh. Nice."

*Maze smiled as he flew into the area high enough to look down on the area.*

"Get ready. It's my turn now."

*Maze started firing out beams of Kikei magic down onto the. Not fast enough to be called a barrage and not strong enough to be called a genocide but would be a challenge still to this young one. Maze wondered how the girl would defend her self as he fired out more beams.*
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2011, 10:01 pm

As her proctor shot beams at her she quickly ran to the left, as she was runnin, she extended her right hand at him, shooting sharp bone tips at him from her hand. Finally, after shooting her barrage of bones, in midstride, exerted bonetips out of her wrists, which where transformed into bone drills. She drilled throught the ground((kameko's bones are harder than tempered steel)) forcing her body down with her, where she could travel faster than if she were running, her good sense of smell could smell her proctor, so she traveled underground relying on that one trustworthy sense, she followed it to a spot that was directly under him, before she came out of the ground, she sinced her chakra with the earth around her which would give her the speed she needed to get into the air where he was. When she bursted out of the ground she was flying straight up at her proctor, she turned her bone drills back into normal bones and they would go back into her wrists, still flying towards him, with more than enough speed she reached behind her back, grabbed the hilts of her dual swords, drew them and slashed recklessly at her proctor, hoping to hit him once...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 12:35 pm

*An impressive feat indeed using the trick of going underground to avoid an attack. One in which Maze himself had used many times himself in his fights with Khrona and for the girl to be able to target his position in the air while she was underground quite cool. Maze would just dodge the bones that were shot at him diving up and down in the air.*

"Alright then...."

*As the girl flew toward Maze he'd smile as he reached out his hand toward her and threw the furry of her attack threw the speed of her swing Maze would catch her blade in his bare hand. He would hold her there suspended in the air keeping her there.*

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 12:48 pm

"im kameko kaguya." she would say as she was being held like a mere child.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 1:44 pm

"Kameko huh? I'll call you Kammy."

*Maze would say as he floated down to the ground gently letting Kammy down.*

"You pass to Chunnin. Good job."
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 1:49 pm

"thank you so much!!!" ((her nickname is infact kammy.lol)) kameko was so excited that she didnt even know what to do with herself after he let her go. She for sure wanted to give him a hug. But that might not go over well. She jumped up and down with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 1:52 pm

*Maze just smiled as the new;y appointed Chunnin showed her joy. Happiness had been brought once more it's a good thing I exist.*

"Well take care Kammy."

*Maze would leave wondering what adventure this new ninja would have*
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 1:55 pm

"oh i will... Maybe ill come and become ur student sometime???" kameko would yell after maze hoping that he heard her...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 2:01 pm

"I'll welcome it!"

*Maze yelled back before he warped away"*

Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 2:05 pm

As he left, kammy whispered... "alright, u promised." she smiled. (man am i tired.. I deserve a cup of milk for my achievement.) she whipped out a cup of strawberry milk and took a sip. (k. Where to next...) kameko walked off the ranking stage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking exam   Ranking exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ranking exam
Page 1 of 1