Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ya Ranking Exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ya Ranking Exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alfons

Alfons

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy, Mi-Itsu chakra

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 2:44 pm

=_Alfons would wait for a proctor in the Ranking area of the Chaos._=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 2:47 pm

-Zeik walked into the area.- "Hmmm. When did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 2:57 pm

"Oh.. I've been here for a minute."

=_Alfons turned his attention to the guy who appeared in the area. He must be the proctor. Wait....Alfons knew this guy....but were from?_=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 3:11 pm

-Zeik scratched his head. The young child assumed that Zeik was referring to how long has he lived in my Kingdom- "No child, How long have you lived in my kingdom, both unannounced and unwanted" -Zeik said in the angriest tone possible. Zeik wasn't sure why he was being a dick, but he figured he would get a good story about it- "Well!"
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 10:37 am

"Uh uh going on two years now."

=-Alfons answered back his voice a little shaken up from being yelled at by this guy. How mean. He seemed mad but Alfons didn't do anything....why was he yelling at me?-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 10:41 am

"You have lived among me for two years? You must be working with "Him"..." -Zeik said lifting his finger and releasing a slurry of makai needles-
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 10:56 am

=-As the maki needles flew toward Alfons would launch himself into the air jumping higher and higher thanks to the Geppou technique of his old home's warriors letting him hop of the air it's self.-=

"Right this is an Exam right? Then I'll fight BACK!"

=-Alfons now decently high in the sky would take off toward the proctor gaining more and more momentum building more and more speed each time he pushed off the air to take off. Alfons would clap his hands together putting them out toward Zeik transmuting the water in the air in front of him into a relatively large sized ice block (cube). Alfons would flip his body slamming his feet into the block of ice sending all that kinetic energy he had been building up into the ice block sending it zoom downward toward Zeik in hopes to crush him under it's icy blockness.-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 11:00 am

-Zeik was a little impressed by the movements of the young shinobi but he wasn't going to let him know that.- "Who sent you?" -Zeik said blocking the block with mere force and sending it back at the child, traveling at twice the original speed-
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 11:12 am

=-Alfons would quickly drew Karen-Otomi and projection of her blade has made by Alfons's Mi-Itsu chakra. Alfons would slash at the ice slicing threw it the Mi-Itsu chakra doing it's thing causing the in which he slashed to disintegrate. The block split in two and fell to the sides of Alfons.-=

"No one sent me. I came here of my own free will!"

=-Alfons brought Karen-Otomi upward toward the sky gathering energy. One could see black and green energies of Mi-Itsu chakra being drawn toward the blade as it started to glow in the same color as the energies.-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1February 25th 2011, 1:02 pm

"Hmm? Well if that is the case I'll wait to see you on the battle field" -Zeik turns his back knowing the rank this shinobi deserves- "See ya around chuunin"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ya Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya Ranking Exam   Ya Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ya Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1