Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Empty
PostSubject: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 7:45 pm

Koudo rushed into the base and immediately started to type away on the computer. He was going over everything that he had in his head and he there was a person that he had over looked, someone that he saw as a part of their group. Sure the person was no witch, but they new medical jutsu and would probably be a great addition to the team. Koudo needed to tell Priere this as well as tell her about the tournament that was about to be held.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 9:51 pm

After getting done with her... um.. 'battle,' Priere immediately came over to the base. Everyone else seemed to still be out.

"Got your message on this PET... What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 9:57 pm

" Him! He's the guy we need for our last member. "

Koudo said excitedly, pointing to the screen as a picture of Shin Hanabi came up on the screen, and his profile quickly followed after that. Koudo had forgotten about him since they hadn't had anymore encounters since that time in the tavern when Slade pissed him off. But this was definitely the last member that they needed. He knew medical ninjutsu and was able to fight with weapons. Koudo was sure that Priere would agree with this decision once she saw all the data.

" oh... and we have a tournament coming up against that weak ass team. "

Koudo said that without a hint of importance in his voice, since it wasn't important to him at all. he was sure that they would have it in the bag if they recruit Shin. Of course if Priere went to get him then he wouldn't have a choice in the matter, no one ever had a choice when Priere was asking them to do something.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 10:02 pm

Priere, still a little giddy from being called an Ice Goddess, was thoroughly happy about everything that was just said.

"Haha... Shin Hanabi? I'll look him up. Tournament? We'll win. Ice Goddess?... Haha, yes I am~!"

Priere flipped her hair, laughing haughtily. Priere just gained +100 Arrogance Points. Though, she was starting to come down from the high of being called an Ice Goddess and started to become more serious and cold again, as it could be heard in her voice. She didn't seem too worried about the tournament or that Koudo agreed to it without permission. Man, a compliment like that must have really done it for her.

"... But yeah, where would I find this Shin Hanabi guy?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 27th 2011, 6:36 am

" His last known location is Luxe's Rice Ball Shop, or something along those lines. Just drag him back here, we'll beat him in and there we go. "

Koudo said waving his hand now in a dismissive manner, he was still waiting for the list from the team leader of those other people. Once he had the list, he could search all their strengths and pair everyone accordingly.

" When you get back, we'll have to do the match-ups for the tourney.... once I get that list of the other team's members. "
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 27th 2011, 6:45 am

Priere nodded sort of passively about it all, since she was ready to go train and rank up and stuff and wasn't really worried about such trivial things. Their member and Priere's rank were most important... But.. Mmm. Maybe she'd hold off on the ranking exam for a while...

"Well, lemme go get that Shin guy. Give me the details of the tournament when I get back. I mean it. I want a FULL report, Koudo."

With that, she was rather quickly off.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 27th 2011, 6:48 am

" Of course Priere. Would I really withhold information from you? "

Koudo stated before taking a seat in his chair and getting to work on something that was completely unrelated to the tournament and the new member in general. He was trying to see how he could get his summoning to work on things other than weapons.... he wanted to be able to summon Sai and he would figure it out before Priere return.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 4:19 am

(Timeskip)

Priere returned to the base a little bit frustrated. She hated unnecessary work.

"Koudo? He's a bit more difficult than I thought. I was even gonna kill him and it didn't work. Well... I was gonna kill him before that note you sent me. Hell, I even tried asking nicely and having Perura shoot him up... Hmph. I don't know how to get him. Maybe he'll listen to you, since you've met him before?"

Suddenly, Priere was taken into the depths of her mind forecefully.

Priere: ... The hell?

Signis: ... Priere. Are you truly a leader?

Priere: What's that supposed to mean, Signis?

Signis: Throwing such a childish tantrum when you didn't get your way... That is not one of the qualifications of a leader. Granted, you are still young, but you must grow up soon.

Priere: So you think I'm acting childish!?

Signis: Precisely.

Priere: You bitch! I'll show you that I'm not acting childish!!!

Signis: Oh, and there you go again... You do know that words are always better than blatant and violent attacks, right?

Priere: NO!!

Signis: ... My, my... And I thought you were maturing...

Priere: QUIT INSULTING ME!

Signis: Are you getting my point, then?

Priere thought about it for a little bit... She was the only one getting mad in this situation. Therefore, Signis had the upper hand... Thinking clearly, able to read me better... Able to conserve energy while she consumed it... It was actually starting to make sense.

Signis: ... Ah, I see it on your face. You are beginning to realize.

Priere: Hmmm... I guess there's a time for forceful violence and a time for sharp words...

Signis: Most definitely.

Priere: Alright, so.. What do I do about acquiring Shin Hanabi to my team, Signis? You weren't saying shit when I was trying to, you know.

Signis: ... Oh, that's because you are the leader, are you not~? You seemed to have it under control.

Priere: YOU BITCH!

Out of nowhere, Blue took a step forward, ready to say something, which, of course, she rarely did. She opened up her piercing blue eyes to stare at Priere and Signis and both of them fell silent. Blue opened her mouth ever so slightly and spoke something to Priere almost inaudibly. "You and Koudo... Talk to him later... Together..."

Priere realized that what Blue said was best. Koudo would be able to keep Priere under control temper wise and already had a previous affiliation with Shin. Perhaps Shin seeing a familiar face would sway him more. Not only that, Koudo might be better at... words than Priere was. Priere was more about insults and sheer force. "Good idea, Blue... I guess that's what'll happen, then."

Since everything was decided, Priere exited her mind, which was only a couple of seconds in realtime.

"... Next time, you're coming with me."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 5:55 am

" Figured you might have said that when you returned without him. "

Koudo said leaning back in his chair, tossing his head slowly over the back of the chair and looking at Priere upside down. He stretched his arms out, yawning a big yawn, before sitting up right and standing. he had a hunch that collecting Shin wouldn't go as planned and he was already starting to formulate a new plan to get him. yeah, Koudo would have to be along for this new plan to work, but other than that it was a pretty open and shut thing. If he said yes then great, perfect, if he said no then they would make him promise not to join the other team... with force of course.

" Don't worry, We'll get him... he's thinking about it right now, I'm sure of it. "

Koudo said before yawning again and walking over to a pile of parts and laying down in them.

" Try getting some rest, it'll calm you down... ya know? Then we should train since we have a week to do so, in that time we should probably try and advance to being higher than Chuunin. "

Koudo waved his hand.

" It'll ensure our victory... trust me. And I might have found some information on you as well... did you ever find that book that you were talking about at the end of our battle? I have a hunch that it's in the Land of Eternal Rain. "

He stopped moving now, placing his hand down upon a female figure that was underneath the pile of parts as well. A new robot that he was starting to work on but hadn't quite finished her. he yawned one last time.

" .... Try finding that book.... wake me when you're ready to go.... "
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 7:12 pm

Priere was already gonna go rank up anyway... Perhaps she should get the book first... Or perhaps get the rank first? Hm... She wasn't particularly sure about this one.

"... Yeah. I'll go look at the book later..."

She seemed to be less excited than she was at first. Wonder why? Perhaps she should train. But Koudo didn't see too much flaw in her technique... Perhaps Signis or Blue should train, then? But those two didn't need any training... They were supernatural beings. Priere was the only one that needed any sort of training.

"Bah... Oh well. I'll... Hm. Maybe I'll go see the leader of the other group..."

There didn't seem to be any anger or malice in her voice. Wonder why...? That was pretty unlike her. Something was getting at her now. Of course, Signis and Blue would be able to figure it out because they all shared their thoughts, but... No one else.

"Whatever. I'll see you later."

With that, she exited, seeming to be in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 7:16 pm

Koudo nodded and waved his hand before cuddling up to a part that looked to be shaped like an arm.

" Alright... see ya later then... "

he needed sleep, it had been some time since he had gone to sleep and actually rested a good amount of time. All the other times they were quick one to two hour power naps before he would wake up and go train again or start working on Sai. More than likely, he would sleep through the whole week and only train a couple times himself. Then he would go for a ranking exam on the last day before the tournament and after that sleep until it was time for the tournameny. he was starting to get his sleep in now, since he would have to spend some of his time to go with Priere to find Shin once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.    I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I might have found someone. Priere, come... we have things to talk about.
Page 1 of 1