Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Anti-Akuma Weapon Request I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Anti-Akuma Weapon Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Boil Release, Melting Palm Taijutsu

Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 8:54 pm

((I see you're online... I'll make this now))

-Sal was wandering around as always with a joint in his mouth until he stumbled upon this really cool looking building... he walked inside for he wanted to reap the power that the building could only give him. He had nothing to loose even his life.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 2:13 am

-The door creaked open but then almost immediately close soon after. Hakku's coughing could be heard from the other side of the door as a bubble of binary balloon manifested at the end of the joint. This way Hakku could open the door and speak without having to tell the guy to stop doing his own thing.-
"*cough* Ugh, Sorry.. Did you come to me for an anti-akuma weapon, or a Ga rei?"
-She said quizzically as she looked at the boy.-
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 2:34 am

*Sal took the coughing as a 'impolite invitation', he extended his hand towards Hakku sizzling piece in hand with a smirk on his face as he observed the place, looked kinda weird but there was something eerie about it.*

"Oh shit... did you want a hit? That was awfully rude of me"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 2:38 am

-She covered her nose with one hand and shooed the joint away with her other like it was the plague.-
"That... won't be necessary.. D-Did you come here for something?"
-Even though she was fathoms stronger than the lad, Hakku couldn't help but get nervous. He was so casually indecent toward her.. She had never met someone like this before?-
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 2:46 am

-Sal shrugged, this must have meant that she was uncomfortable by it like EVERYONE else on this godforsaken planet. This was only thing that caused him to retreat from his depressed mind... the only thing that could make him feel happy. He inhaled the rest in an impressive fel inhale and put the extinguished joint in his pocket and swallowed the smoke-

"Suit yourself miss perhaps your dopamine and serotonin increase in another fashion... I came here to join your order of exorcists."
-As he spoke smoke eased out between his teeth in a captain chaser esque fashion, that much he couldn't help...-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:02 am

"O-oh, I see... Come in, come in."
-She gestured Sal into her office and then walked toward the stair way located in the wall in the back of the room.-
"S-so, since you know about the exorcist society... does this also mean you know about the, anti-akuma weapons? I take an ancient substance known as innocence and embed it into whatever original object you hand to me."
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:05 am

-Sal followed, paying half attention to this part... he meant no disrespect to the Kage since he was about to pay the ultimate sacrifice for this weapon whether it worked or not. He didn't have much in this life and using his body as a means for this innocence may give him purpose and hell, may even convince him to stop smoking. The latter was highly unlikely. He caught the end of Hakku's last sentence and immediately interjected with a slighy maniacal smirk on his face something the polar opposite of what it was before. Seems that Sal was getting high now...-

"I'm that object... I've got nothing to loose, nothing left but the clothes on my back, my powers and my stash, if I die then you just lost your opportunity on a good as exorcist."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:22 am

-Hakku stopped and turned to the boy, eyes wide open and in shock. No one had ever dared to attempt to become a parasitic type exorcist for fear of their life. This boy, no, this man, was about to play the biggest gamble with life. Well, that is if he was truly going to do this. Limited with her knowledge of the re-owned world, and lack of understanding other people, Hakku managed to let out a question that absolutely couldn't be helped in this situation. She was truly stunned.-
"Are you high??"
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:26 am

-Sal nodded... then looked around a bit as he spoke.-

"Pretty much, it helps me cope with my shitty existence... though, it doesn't influence my decisions not one bit. I choose what I want out a high thanks to my Boil Release.

-Sal struck a maniacal smirk as he rolled his head back a good ways letting it soak it he was about to go back to death's front door like that first time he tried to take his life. That didn't work out too well, but the more and more he came close to this. The more he wanted to live.-

"However, I can't deny that I tend to get a bit crazy some times. So do I have to take off my clothes or something, cuz I don't think you're ready for the gun show lord-lady kage!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:39 am

-She scowled and turned a light pink in this genin's behavior. But, it seemed like he knew what he was getting himself into, and he seemed to be prepared for the consequences. Hakku closed her eyes and sighed. The two continued down the stairs into the lab, and there Sal would find a large empty space in the center of the lab.-
"Yeah, I guess you better take off your clothes... and get a top of that table."
-And before Sal could say of think "what table" one materialized out of binary coding in the vacant spot exaggerated earlier in this post. It had belts at each side and at the bottom of the table, which would be used to strap him down as she started the procedure. As the guy would probably make his way toward the table, Hakku spoke to him once more.-
"I don't suppose you're having any last minute doubts are you?"
-She knew he probably didn't, but she felt it was best if she asked just one more time.-
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:44 am

-Sal was in the process of taking off his clothes when the table appeared... he had observed that maybe this chick had the power to make things appear out of nowhere, but what the fuck was coming out of his joint in the beginning when he walked in? Something that he would have to deduce in the afterlife of when this was over. After that was over he layed down on the table, he figured that the straps would do themselves. He thought about his last words...-

"If I live, you gotta promise me that you'll try marijuana and let yourself get high..."

-With that, Sal shut his eyes and let what happened...happened, whatever the fuck occurred. This could be the start of a new beginning or the beginning of the end. Either way, he was starting anew.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:50 am

-Like magic, actually, it was magic that allowed the straps to tie themselves around Sal's limbs. She walked over to his body with a cube of innocence floating over her hand, feeling like death with scythe in hand. She thought, because of her new found emotions, she was feeling sadness, and it was through this sadness that she couldn't turn down the man's last words.-
"Um, s-sure... I guess. But before I put this innocence into your body, tell me. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:54 am

-Sal inhaled deeply his heart was pounding with excitement, that uncertainty that he may actually die... that he may actually die.-

"Sal Rhicther, remember it..."

-He tried to calm himself down. But this uncertainty was getting to him but he had to believe in what he wanted.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:07 am

"Okay, Sal Ritcher.."
-Hakku didn't know what else to say. A man that may or may not die right before her eyes. What was there to be said? How should whatever that had to be said, be said?-
"My name's Hakku Tan'O. May the journey fate has planed for you be peaceful.."
-She dropped the innocence onto his chest, and it seeped right into his body like it was meta-physical. The power of innocence would ravage Sal's body soon after, filling every vein and tissue in his body with innocence. His body would even start to deform at the hands of this inhumane procedure, and Hakku stood back with her head down, watching the experiment out the corner of her eyes.-

(Now the intense part. Roll a six sided die. Success: 1,3,5 Failure: 2,4,6)
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:09 am

-Sal let whatever happened happen... for this was pretty much it the breaking point.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:09 am

The member 'Sal Rhicter' has done the following action : Chances

'Final Clash' : 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:23 am

(...)

-As the experiment came to its final stages, Sal Ritcher showed no sign of life. Hakku closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. There was nothing she could do, other than think about all the ways she could have prevented this from happening. But, was it wrong to think this? Sal did what he wanted to do, and as such Hakku shouldn't think he did the wrong thing. It's what he wanted. She looked over at Sal's stiff body and tears began to flow. She barely knew him, but this was the first time she had ever felt pain like this before.. She felt guilty. No matter how many times she tried to think that this was what Sal wanted, she couldn't help but feel guilty.-
"Sorry... Sal..Ritcher."
-She fell to her knees and cradled her head in her palms as a black tuxedo materialized on Sal's body with binary coding and a coffin materialized next to the table. This feeling was horrible to shake, and immediately she began to think about everyone else she knew, or those she connected to mentally before. Maze, Mahk-x, someone. She needed someone to talk to right now. She couldn't bare being alone right now..-
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:33 am

(So.... what happens now? lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:40 am

(I was hoping Mahk-x or Maze came to comfort Hakku right now since Sal really messed her up emotionally xD. Then, I have to make a funeral topic for you saying how you died in battle as a full fledged exorcist =) )
Back to top Go down
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:41 am

YES! I go down in gloreh as the first and probably the last person to try this!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:49 am

(Well, I would hope that at least a few more people gave this a shot, for if you succeed, the rewards are amazing. And yeah, you even got 3 cool points all in this one topic. I wonder how many you'll get in your funeral topic.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:53 am

*Maze had just so happened to be traveling threw the village when he felt that unique energy coming from Hakku's Exorcist HQ. Every time Hakku was testing something you could feel the energy through out the village. But this time it was different. Maze rushed to Hakku's HQ ran into her office.*

"Hakku?! HAKKU?!"

*Maze remembered from his last visit here how to get to her lab and thought to look there. He arrived only to find Hakku crying...and a boy..dead.*

"...Hakku...??"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 4:58 am

"He...he said it's what he wanted..but,"
-She began wiping the tears from her eyes, looking at the ground. She couldn't even find it in herself to look up at Maze.-
"Why do I feel so guilty?"
-In her inability to speak about it now, she showed Maze all of the events that have taken place in her office up until this point so that he could understand it all (yeah, you got to back track a bit gomen). She gripped Maze's pants' leg and clinched her fist.-
"The pain of a lose... why is it so intense..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 5:06 am

"Oh Hakku.."

*Maze bent down and warped his arms around Hakku embracing her in a caring soft hug. He knew how she was feeling right now....all too well.*

"It's knowing that you'll never be able to see that person again...That a possible future has come to an end. But this was not your fault Hakku."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anti-Akuma Weapon Request
Page 1 of 1