Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Can I Get Another Rank Up? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Can I Get Another Rank Up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfons

Alfons

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy, Mi-Itsu chakra

Can I Get Another Rank Up? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 10:26 pm

-=-Alfons stood in the middle of ranking exam fields. His hair flattered in the wind and he waited for a proctor.-=-

"Almost...there....I will reach a level were I can be of some use."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 11:49 pm

((stop changing your avatar, I really liked your last one))
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 11:52 pm

((Lol I got you. Changed it back.The one I have I'll just save for my next rank. But ya....anyone gonna post to this?))
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Lust

Character sheet
Character Race: Dreadlord
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 11:53 pm

-Walter walked into the fields, he had no knowledge of what a ranking exam was or what a proctor was... he needed blood and not just any blood to satisfy his needs. He wanted that of a human for once. He hadn't binged in so long now. The sun was searing his skin but he didn't mind his regeneration was counteracting it from harming him, that and his reiatsu. He knew what this kid wanted so he would act like a proctor.-

"You..."

-He said as he walked slowly towards the boy.-
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 12:01 am

"You must be the proctor..!"

-=-Alfons turned to the proctor and drew Karen-Otomi. His chakra's started to swell his body crackling with the green and black energies called Mi-Itsu chakra. Alfons remembered his lasted exam and how the guy just attacked him..so this time Alfons was going to be ready. He touched hands and then put his palm in front of him transmuting the water vapor in the air in front of him making a large cube of ice that landing with a 'thud' on the ground in front of Alfons.-=-
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 12:15 am

Wrong... you are my meal

-Walter stopped and held up his gloves to the sunlight, a seal on them burned brightly with intense blue chakra which made a crater form under him. He was out of shape... he looked at the boy sending his massive reiatsu in his direction a visible purple wave of power that would paralyze anyone who was a noob.-

"You are fortunate, that I like to enjoy the hunt..."

-After that he dissipated, appearing behind Alfons with a kick to the back as the wave was nearing limiting the options he had for evading-
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 12:32 am

-=-Alfons would spin around bringing up Karen-Otomi to block the proctor's kick..He had been trained to scene the vibrations of one's movements threw the ground and with that on top of Alfons's fighting capability he would be able to react in time to Walter's kick. Alfons push Walter back with the sharp side of his blade more then likely leaving a gash on his foot.-=-

"Showoff...Karen-Otomi."

-=-Alfons would activate his Shikai his sword transforming into a lance. With Shikai now in effect Alfons's spiritual pressure would flare up becoming stronger It would more then likely be able to repeal off Walter's reiatsu with the help of Alfons's Mi-Itsu chakra also backing it up.-=-

"Alright Alfons....now it's time to 'wow' him"
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 12:36 am

-Walter with unrelenting poise thrust his kick towards Alfons activating a massive kido of the excellent power... Walter was a kido master one of the few in the chaos who didn't master Kido by association. This kido would hopefully push Alfons back with a wide radius blast of concussive force. A radius far too wide to dodge completely and would force him into the incoming wave of reiatsu... walters seemed to eat Alfons' it was vampiric by nature he couldn't stop it from doing what it did.-
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 12:54 am

-=-Force of Walter's Kido would send Alfons flying back into the cube of ice he had made. Smacking against it hard Alfons would quickly twist his body and his hand on top of the cube to use it as leverage to push off and send Alfons into sky and over the wave of reiatsu. Now looking down onto the area Alfons lunged back his lance the crackling energy on his body would move down his arm and onto his lance.-=-

"Here comes the razzledazzle!!!"

-=-Alfons would hurl the lance down toward the ground. The lance would faze right threw the earth and once it was underneath the ground. It would explode with Mi-Itsu chakra from underneath the area. Leveling the battlefield and hopefully blasting Walter away. Alfons start to fall down toward the ground. Descending apon the destroyed field. He was getting tired.....to much on the razzledazzle...he was gonna have to keep it cool if this was gonna go on.-=-
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 1:23 am

-Walter wasn't an idiot... when Alfons flipped into the air he pursued just as quickly. Toying with his prey. He dodged the spear heading in his direction and continued towards Alfons he appeared behind him so that Alfons would bump into his body in the air, but there was still a walter heading in his direction too! It was odd.-

"Are you through entertaining me..."

-He said the walter behind Alfons would attempt to grab alfons and hold him in place while the one heading towards him would fire two compressed purple blasts of energy towards his body aiming to knock the wind out of him-
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 1:41 am

-=-Alfons would indeed be taken by surprise and be caught in Walter's grip.-=-

"D..damn it! Karen-Otomi help!!"

-=-Threw Alfons's cry his lance came zooming back up to him from the whether or not the Walter that was shooting the beams dodged the lance or not it would move toward Alfons reaching him before the beams did and faze threw his body and yet pierce into the Walter's that held him in place.The lance would then pump out two bursts of Mi-Itsu chakra one from each end tip. One acting as a shield to protect Alfons from the incoming blasts the other to blast the Walter on his back away.-=-
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:38 am

-There was a spear heading towards Walter from behind, it was natural instinct for him to obstruct it's path but it mattered not. He back flipped off of thin air it seemed as the walter behind was an after image no doubt that didn't dissipate once stabbed, that's just how fast walater was. Walter shot his blast at Alfons his hastily made shield would hopefully be shattered and then some sending him skipping across the ground.-
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:46 am

-=-The shield Alfons made was by no means meant to completely block Walter's attack but at least dull down the damage about to be down. The shield shattering in his face Alfons was sent crashing into the scorching crater called the ground. Covered in rubble Alfons laid crater his body made impacting the ground tired and in pain.-=-

"I...is this really an exam?"

-=-Alfons slowly tried to bring himself out of the crater. He was human and being smashed into ground was taking it's toll...-=-

"My head is killing me.."
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2011, 3:51 am

-Walter appeared above Alfons he smirking, his fangs gleaming in the sunlight blocking out his face... his hair shagged over his face through his smirk he spoke-

"Unfortunately not young one... I am impressed that you can maintain shikai while you are only a chuunin but if you survive this meal then you will have another chance at what you desire with more power at your arsenal... I am debating whether or not I should let you live usually I kill any humans I bite. Let it depend on how you taste."

-Walter knelled down and forced Alfons' neck towards the sun while Walter sunk his teeth into Alfon's neck drawing blood by the pint to satisfy his fix of blood. It always was a treat to have a human instead of an animal for once.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get Another Rank Up?   Can I Get Another Rank Up? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can I Get Another Rank Up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Ranking Exams-
Jump to: