Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The next level... For Priere. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The next level... For Priere.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Priere

Priere

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

The next level... For Priere. Empty
PostSubject: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 3:32 pm

Well, before this tournament started, Priere was going to need to level up, ya know... It was always imperative to be at the best you could be, even if she was convinced that beating the other team would be easy pickins... It just scratched something off of her to-do list.

"Take ranking exam, check. Now to see who comes and whether I pass or fail..."

In her eyes, failure was absolutely not an option.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 3:39 pm

^Takai would appear appear in the area release a rather strong amount of black smoke from his hands for some reason. Takai for some reason was feeling very into fighting right now and felt ranking someone was just what he wanted to do. Although Takai would raise an eye brow when he noticed Priere.^

Takai- Really you again?
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 4:01 pm

Priere was ready for this ranking exam. She drank some Cactus Water just to get pumped up, playing with some magic in her hand.

"This is it... Heh heh! Signis, Blue... Whenever I need you, come forth--

She was cut off by the sight of Takai. She sighed heavily. narrowing her eyes, saying the exact same thing that he said.

"Really? You again?"

This was kinda ironic... Oh well, she wasn't going to complain... Too much.

"Well, as you know, I'm Priere and I'm here for an exam. I assume you'll be my proctor again... So, what do I have to do, Mr. Proctor?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 4:05 pm

*With in a instant Maze himself would appear in the ranking area between the young girl and Taki. He turned toward the girl smiling. Maze heard that this was her second exam...and he hadn't done one in a while.*

"Why don't you let me take this one Taki."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 4:09 pm

^Takai was about to release a very powerful attack to start things off but before he could Maze would appear. Takai would instantly stop and the smoke coming from his body would disappear as he would stand with his hands in his pockets.^

Takai- Ahhh Maze-san its been a while well if you want go ahead as long as I can watch from a distance. Have fun.

^Takai would sign and would disappear in a cloud of poison and would reappear a good distance away creating a throne of poison and would sit to watch the ranking exam.^
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 4:44 pm

Priere gasped, sensing a very strong magical presence from this guy... It dwarfed hers so much that it was... Stupid. She tried not to show how amazed she was at his power...

"... Heh Heh... So, we're gonna switch it up, are we...? Haha, Nice to meet you, Magic Man. I hope I do well."

She readied herself, conjuring up some magic...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 4:51 pm

"Huh! So you use magic too. Hmmm....and it looks strong to."

*Maze took a fighting pose much like the guys who do karate. He flared up his magical energy around him causing a type of aura to appear around him. The ground shook as Maze showed off his power.*

"This is gonna be fun. Come on then show Ol'Magic Man what you got."
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 9:05 am

Priere smirked, ready to give it her all. But to ensure that, she drank an entire bottle of Cactus Water before hand, her eyes gleaming brightly afterward.

"Okay! Let's go..."

She started to wave her hands around, which would create a fluctuation of magic. Around Maze some thin sheets of ice would appear rather swiftly and Ice Spikes would try to shoot out of them to impale him from all sides. In addition, ice seemed to form unnaturally on the ground as if water were right there, making a few larger ice spikes jut up from underneath him. Priere continued to wave her hands around and watch to see what would happen...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 9:23 am

.- In a quick yet powerful burst the aura around Maze would flare out in a wave of magical energy that would completely blow away all of Priere's ice spikes. She had made sheets of ice in the air so that she could use her attack even off the ground. Maze was impress but no it was his turn. Maze would appear behind Priere his fist cocked back and ready to chop at Priere's neck with great force and would knock her out.-.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 10:05 am

Fighting speedy foes was not Priere's strong suit at all. But at least she could see now that he was a speedy adversary...

"Damn... Strong--"

Before she knew it, he was gone. Where the hell did he-- She felt a burst of wind behind her from his speed of movement. She had to dodge immediately, or suffer the price. She stopped everything was doing and immediately snapped her fingers, changing her magic and using a different attack, the Dark Flux. Just then, right behind her, as Maze's hand was about to make contact, there was a watery explosion between the two of them that shot Priere down. She didn't know what happened to Maze, but as she fell, she continued to wave her hands around as if she hadn't even stopped in the first place, spreading her arms wide before catching herself in the air.

"Ghhh... I'll have to really learn to preserve my power..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 10:26 am

"AHHH~!!!!"

.-Maze would shirk in fear. Thou he was left unaffected by the explosion due to the strong aura around him he was scarred for Priere. Maze thought he had blown her up in some freak clash of their two magical powers. Maze would catch Priere in his arms holding her tightly crying a bit.-.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?! WHY WHY DID YOU BLOW YOURSELF UP! PLEASE BE OK! HERE HERE YOU RANK UP OK JUST PLEASE BE OK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 10:41 am

Before Priere knew it, she was caught by Maze and he seemed to be in fear. She was pretty... Confused.

"... Eh? I passed...?"

She was rather confused, but happy to hear about it. She was actually too confused to even tell him what happened.

"Eh...? ... Eh...?"

She looked around, then up to him.

"... EH!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 10:45 am

"Oh no....she must of hit her head!!!!!"

.- Maze figured that since she couldn't talk and all she was saying was 'eh'-.

"Oh my god do you....DO YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL?!!"

.-Maze shouted in the thought that she might of damaged her hear as well. -.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 10:48 am

Priere winced at his screaming, feeling absolutely fine.

"Err... I'm fine. I'm just a bit... Uuuuh... Confused. But you say I ranked up?"

Priere didn't seem to be at a bad disposition at all. She kinda seemed a little happy, even though she was still confused.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 11:23 am

"Yes yes anything to make you better. Speical Jounin ok!?"

.- Maze was worried about the girl and he wanted to do anything to help. However she was strong...and her fight style was unique..she deserved a rank up. -.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 12:08 pm

Priere smiled, laughing a bit. This guy was a spazz, but he was cool.

"Haha, I'm fine, I'm fine I tell ya. Hey, you're the first person to be unaffected by my magic at all... You must be really good, huh? Think you could give me some pointers some time?"

She really admired the magical power that this guy gave off and wished to surpass him one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next level... For Priere.   The next level... For Priere. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The next level... For Priere.
Page 1 of 1