Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

Village of Residence : The Village in the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Frost Seige

The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Empty
PostSubject: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 2:15 pm

His mind was made up. He knew that there was a fifty-fifty chance of him dying, but this was the only way his mother would ever be able to stand being around him again. If being a normal shinobi was dishonourable, then this was the only solution. She always talked so highly of the men in her family who had been exorcists, especially her great grandfather who had a parasite type, that manifested itself in his nails, growing them to talons of the most wicked sort, able to slice through Akuma with ease.

"Lady-Kage?" He called, just outside of Hakku's second office. This was something he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 17th 2011, 4:07 pm

((Bump.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 23rd 2011, 4:18 pm

(Sorry for the wait)

-Once Cordell called for the kage, the door swung open on its own accord and much like an escalator, the ground moved on its own into the office. It would bring Cordell right to Hakku's desk, where she was sitting with her arms crossed.-
"Why hello there. Is there something I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 23rd 2011, 9:09 pm

A bit surprised by the ground moving under him, Cordell frantically jumped from foot-to-foot, staring quizzically at it. It wasn't until the voice of the Lady-Kage reached his ears that he snapped to attention.

"Hakku-sama!"

Bowing lowly, he silently cursed his lack of an attention span. Peeking up at her from under his bangs, Cordell decided it would be safe to straighten. Which he did.

"Yes! I've come to request an Innocence..."

Pausing dramatically, he slowly made sure all his reasoning was sound... Yep. No backing out on this one.

"A parasite-type."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 11:57 am

-With a sigh followed by a facepalm, Hakku couldn't help but tell the boy.-
"Another one? So I'm aware that you are sure of the risks that come along with this, correct?"
-She awaited her solid answer from the young man. There were quite a bit of people now who wanted this power, but the risks to Hakku didn't seem worth it. It made her wonder why she introduced it before.-
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 2:39 pm

"I am aware, Lady-kage, and I've thought this over for quite awhile."

Looking away for a moment, he spoke clearly and slowly.

"My name is Cordell Autry. My... My mother won't even look at me, ashamed that her son is a shinobi. She speaks so highly of the exorcists, though... But I know my years as a shinobi have shamed her so deeply that it would take more than the obtaining of a equipment-type innocence to win back her trust and her pride..."

Returning his gaze to her, his curiously disconcerting eyes conveyed the emotions that he couldn't actively express otherwise.

"Please, Lady-Kage. You have to understand. She's all I have left, really. This is something I need to do."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 2:24 am

-She wanted to interject, but who was she to comment on this boy's personal dilemma? With a sigh and a snap of her finger, the room was transformed into a laboratory; completed with cauldrons and everything. A table was laid out in front of Cordell where Hakku would ask him to lay on for the procedure.-
"Fine then. If you believe there is no other way, then lay down on this table so we can begin the process."
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 9:44 am

He nodded, regarding the table carefully. It was quite possible that this laboratory could be the last place he ever went, and the face of his Lady-Kage the last visage he'd ever have the pleasure to lay eyes upon. Whispering a quiet prayer, he laid down upon the cold table, preparing himself mentally for a procedure that could very well be quite painful.

Calming his nerves, he thought solely of his mother, and how he was doing this for her... To make her proud of him again, when all he'd done in life was fail her. That's all he'd ever been; a failure. He couldn't bring in enough money, so she had to continue working, even through her recent bout of sickness. He didn't do well enough academically for him to pursue a career that way, and so he was thrust into the academy without his mother approving, or even knowing for that matter. graduating, then, later than his fellows because of his late enrollment, only to earn him the fury of his mother... Cordell hated fighting with his mother; they were the only family the two of them had now.

Breathing deeply, he settled these thoughts of unrest, and steadied his resolve... He was ready.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 11:38 pm

-As he laid out on the table, his arms and legs would be strapped down for the procedure. Whether he lived or died, his body will try to reject the innocence and thus he would end up struggling. A cauldron door appeared on the ceiling above Hakku and from it fell a cube of innocence, that would descend gently down into Hakku's hands.-
"If you have no regrets, then neither do I."
-She said in a nervous tone. The last time she tried this procedure on someone, they ended up losing their life. She walked over to Cordell's body and released the innocence to let it fall in the center of his chest. The innocence faded into his chest and Hakku watched as his body would begin to cackle with red electricity. The process had begun. His body was trying to reject the innocence while the innocence was trying to merge with his being. At this point, anything could happen.-
(Roll a six sided die. If the number is odd, the process succeeds. If not, then it fails.)
Back to top Go down
Cordell Autry

Cordell Autry

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1April 6th 2011, 7:24 am

Briefly, Cordell tested the bonds, getting used to their tightness... Would it be that violent? Ah, it was only to be expected. Innocence was both a wonderful and terrible thing, all at once. His eyes followed the Innocence's descent with a hint of wonder; was that really Innocence? That little cube?

He heard the nerves in her voice and offered her a gentle smile.

"Regrets? I have none, my Lady-Kage."

His voice was reassuring enough, he supposed, for Hakku's hands to release the Innocence, the little cube floating gently down... Until it neared his chest. The crackling electricity was intense, and Cordell's body tensed instantly. Clenching his jaw, he let only a soft groan escape him, even as his body twitched and jerked...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1April 6th 2011, 7:24 am

The member 'Cordell Autry' has done the following action : Chances

'Final Clash' : 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1April 12th 2011, 7:10 pm

((Bump, 'fore we move. x.x))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1April 14th 2011, 2:02 am

-As his body tossed and jerked in pain from this gruesome process, Hakku covered her eyes a bit as she stood next to the table. She wasn't used to watching the struggling of others, nor did she particularly like it. She hated doing this to people, but after a couple of minutes, Cordell's body would calm down and his breathing would return to normal. She couldn't believe it. Cordell's alive. He survived the process. She sighed in relief and undid the restraints on his arms and legs. She figured she would let his body rest and allow the innocence to finish merging with his body. She rain her fingers through his hair, cherishing the life she almost ruined.-
"Everything's going to be okay, Cordell. The innocence is running its course through your body."

(Can you please respond to this in a new topic on the new site? Also, don't forget to dice roll again along with your post. Please and thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request   The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Need for Innocence; Anti-Akuma Weapon Request
Page 1 of 1