Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Dinner:Luxe please I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Dinner:Luxe please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dinner:Luxe please Empty
PostSubject: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 12:16 am

Lin would finally be finsihed cooking as he would put the finishing touches on the dinner he had set up for him and Luxe. Lin had been cooking for about three hours and it was almost time for Luxe to come and Lin still need to get in the shower so he did just that.

30 minutes would pass and Lin would get out of the shower and put his clothes on. He would straighten out his hair and check his breathe and what not as he finally sat down and waited for Luxe.

{Dinner Visual)
Dinner:Luxe please Buffet-food
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 10:35 am

Luxe knocked on the door of Lin's home. Lu knew him for a long time but had never actually seen his place but people in Vescrutia spent most of their time outside anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 6:53 pm

Lin would here the knocking and would start to get nervious as he would get up and trip over a stool and theen over his coffee table as he made his way to the door.

After a few seconds he would open the door with a smile his hair was messed up and Nese would be laying down on the floor in her animal form sleeping(or is she?lol) as Lin said "Hey Luxe, right this way." Lin would motion her to the table.

Lin would pull her chair out and wait for her to sit to push her chari to the table and take his seat as he spoke."well..we have this that I have no idea what is I just know I've know how to make this for a while I think these are sandwhiches, thats some sushi..and I have no idea what that is but it taste good and well I've got a large selection of wine cause I didn't know what you liked but incase you didn't drink I got fruit juice and incase you were on a diet I got one diet of everything and then I have water." Lin was very nervious he would be stumbling over his words and blushing all at the same.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 8th 2011, 8:31 pm

Luxe laughed, Lin was usually so calm. She smiled.

"Lin relax. You don't have to be so nervous. We're friends. Just act like we usually do when we hang out."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 1:04 am

Lin would exhalE as he spoke "Right just friends." he would look up and see that his hair was messed up and trys to fix it.

When he was done he would fix Luxe's plate and then his own. "So how's everything going with the shop?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 10:34 am

"Thank you." She said smiling

"The shop is closed right now" Lu said frowning

"I've never closed it before. I'm training with Sadako-chan right now so I had to close it." she said as she took a bite of a sandwich.

"This is really good Lin!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 6:17 pm

"Uh thanks...and since your training I wouldn't mind looking after the shop for you until you get done with your traing..and you can keep all the money I don't need it..I just wanna take you out again if you'll let me."Lin wiuld say as he spoke to Luxe a blush still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 6:46 pm

Luxe blushed a bit but smiled brightly.

"Of course! I'd like to go out again with you. And don't worry about the shop. I spend way to much time there anyway." she said happily

"So how's your training? I know you've been training a lot."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 7:06 pm

"I've been busy as we speak I have a clone training with Shadow Uchiha, and I just got done teaching Kameko Kaguya the first stage of the heaven blade and gave her her new training weights...But I love to teach and my training is going strong...But I can't seem to find Maze anywhere he still has to train me like he said he would." Lin would say as he took a bite of his sandwhich.

"But I might just see if I could tap into the next level of my Gentai,if there is one."Lin said whipping his mouth with a napkin.

"So how'd you get so fast Luxe?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 10:00 pm

"How'd I get so fast? Do you mean my flashing? Or just in general?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 10:01 pm

"In general."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 10:08 pm

"I mainly focused on speed as I grew up. I wanted to be so fast that no one could out run me. Running is such a free feeling." the thought made her smile brightly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 10:47 pm

"Really, you just ran?" Lin would be shocked at Luxe told himhe was expecting her to say she had a pact or something out of the ordinary well on vescrutia that would be normal but all she did was ran all her life because she didn't want to get beat in a race...Not that my friend is truely unique.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 10:58 pm

"Hmmm... Let's just say it's a secret" she said smiling and placing a finger over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 9th 2011, 11:50 pm

"haha..Okay, sure." as Lin spoke a bell would sound and Lin would get up as he said "Deserts ready."Li would get up and walk to the kitchen and open his fridge and pulls out a cake and cuts himself and Luxe a piece and made his way back to the table.

"Here you go." Lin said as he handed her, her piece of the cake and sat back down.

(Cake visiual)
Dinner:Luxe please Authentic%20Japanese%20Strawberry%20Shortcake1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 6:50 am

Luxe's eyed widened in suprise.

"Wow this is awesome Lin! There are so many strawberrys, I love strawberrys!" she said blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 14th 2011, 10:33 pm

Lin would smile at Luxes' reaction to the cake,he personally had little taste for sweets now but, this was a special night (to him at least) so he took a bite of the cake and said "There's more if you like."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 14th 2011, 11:58 pm

"One peice is good." Luxe said smiling and taking a bite.
"Oh yeah! Lin would you be interested on going on a mission? I was going to ask Khrona for one but I wanted to make sure you wanted to go first."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 12:09 am

Lin has never been on a 'mission' well he has but they were for other reasons *cough cough*

"Uh...Sure,I guess so...I would love to go on a mission with you" Lin said as he took another bite of his cake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 8:02 pm

"Awesome! I'm so excited!" Luxe said smiling brightly. She took another bite of her cake and blushed. It was so yummy! XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 10:09 pm

Lin would smile at Luxes' comment and giggled a bit.

"*exhales* Look Luxe, I think your one of the most beautiful and well I was kinda hoping to ask you.....* exhales again* Will you be my Girlfriend?..." Lin would Put his head down as he spoke once again "That was dumb I'm sorry...I fully understand if you don't wanna talk to me ever again."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 10:46 pm

Luxe started to laugh. She leaned forward and pat Lin on the head.

"It's not stupid, silly. Yes I'll be your girlfriend of course." she said smiling at him.

"You're so silly. You thought I'd never speak to you again." Lu said laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 11:47 pm

nese would stand to her feet as Luxe said yes to Lin's question and she would just give Lin a very nasty look as she opened the door and walked out, slamming the door behind her.

"Sorry Luxe but I have to cut our date short...I have to go check on her."Lin would say to Luxe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 11:02 pm

Luxe simply nodded and disappeared in a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner:Luxe please   Dinner:Luxe please Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dinner:Luxe please
Page 1 of 1