Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  I believe I'm more than ready for the next level I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

I believe I'm more than ready for the next level

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Empty
PostSubject: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 3:11 pm

Koudo stood in the ranking exam field, pumped, excited, and of course over confident. In only a week of time Koudo had gotten much, much stronger. He trained with some of the best and now it was time to compile everything he had learned and all the strength he had gained to prove to everyone around that he was ready to rank up. He slipped his hands in his pockets, overconfident smirk on his face, and glasses pushed up to frame his face perfectly.

" Let's do this. "
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 6:45 pm

In almost no time flat, someone was here to greet Koudo and be his proctor. It was none other than, Chroma, the daughter of Khrona.

"... Hello. You wish for an exam...? This is my first ranking exam as a proctor, so please be patient with me..."

Her voice seemed sweet, yet sinister in a sort of twisted way. Her hood created a shadow over her entire face, making it very hard to make out clearly, all except glowing, piercing eyes from under it. Her cloak flowed gracefully, yet menacingly off of her body, like a tattered shadow.

"... What rank are you shooting for?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 6:56 pm

Koudo lost some of his confidence when a little girl came to be his proctor. Showed he had a lot of catching up to do since little girls were being proctors and he was wasting his time doing a tournament against people that he didn't even like to spit in the direction of. He nodded to her request of being patient, before closing his eyes and using his Mind's eye to see the color of her chakra and the elemental affinity linked to it... odd though... he couldn't really tell from just this, though her chakra was indeed very unique to him.

He opened his eyes, and pushed his glasses up quickly before pointing to himself.

" Jounin of course. I'm capable of that much. "

Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 7:06 pm

Chroma's eyelids lowered slightly, as she seemed to be inspecting him as well. When she heard him say 'Jounin,' she thought about what that meant...

"... Jounin...?"

Chroma took a few steps back, lowering her head.

"... If you are striving to be a Jounin... I was told not to hold back. Jounin are able to hold their own against, if not fight on par with, the Anbu of the village... Some can even give trouble to the Sannin and Kages. If you are truly Jounin material..."

Chroma's wings expanded wide, releasing a powerful gust of wind enough to blow away most of the things in the area, her tattered robe flowing violently in this gust, making her look even more menacing. Her wings weren't attached to her body physically, it could be seen.

"... Then you'll be able to hold your own against me..."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 7:23 pm

A the spreading of her magnificent wings, Koudo realized who she was and why he couldn't get a read from her. He unsheathed his hands, pulled them from his pockets, and dropped the weights on them, his legs and his torso to the ground. the impact of the weights hitting the ground from the height they were all, piling on top of each other and falling with the same speed as the one before it, created a small crater in the ground where they fell.

" You're... Chroma... I've been looking forward to meeting you. "

His smirk never left his face of course, he readjusted the distance between them, moving at a slower speed than he could truly move, only looking slightly blurred and not completely blurred. A gun manifested itself in front of his shoulder, aiming at the ground as if it was in a holster that would be strapped to his shoulders. It was a seemingly simple hand gun. he balled up his fists.

" Under different circumstances I was hoping to get a better reading on your chakra nature... but I'll keep up with you, I'll dominant you, I'm not like the others. "

Koudo believed that he was more than ready, now he would have to back up all his talk with action. This would be simple... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 7:36 pm

With Koudo's words, a rather slight frisson shot up and down her spine and through her body, her facial expression growing to be rather dark and grim. Her eyes narrowed slightly as a slightly insane smile slithered across her face. Her eyes forced themselves directly into Koudo's.

"... Heh. Dominate me, you say? I like it..."

Her voice had grown a tad bit more insane than before. Chroma was getting in that mood again... It was apparent. Before Koudo's eyes in what would seem to be no movement at all, she was gone and had become a black, aqueous apparition right in front of him, her eyes gleaming brightly and a sharp-toothed smile a mile wide plastered on her face. Numerous blade-like protrusions of the same blackness shot from her body and tried to impale, surround and slice Koudo up right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 7:46 pm

Koudo lost the glasses, tossing them to the ground beside him and stepping on them for good measure. He wouldn't be needing those for this fight. Once he noticed the tone in her voice, he did nothing but waited for her move, wondering if she would come from the front and surround him about all sides, or come from behind and try to get an easy hit. She did the former, as he hypothesized, appearing in front him surrounding him in none other than, Black Blood. This he was completely sure of because he had fought Khrona before and he used the same type of black substance and it was called Black Blood. He could be wrong, but he was more than confident that he wasn't.

" Infestation... Shield. "

He casted his hand downward, right before the blade-like tendrils shot themselves out of the blackness around him trying to turn him to swiss cheese in seconds, creating a solid shield of his Blue and Silver energy around him, stopping the blades from getting to him. One would think that he was trapped now, oh but that wasn't the case. Though the shield was solid and stopped things from getting through, it didn't stop him from opening his mouth and letting out a total Scream of Despair combined with a Shriek, creating his Shriek of Anguish, which he hoped would cast her away with the speed and power of the sound waves, while the intensity of them would cause her body to become numb... slowly shutting down some of her internal works. Within the scream, words could be heard, saying:

You should like it...
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 8:04 pm

Chroma's mind was already at work. When the black tendrils hit the Infestation shield, they would stop and Black Blood would shirk away from the point and retract back to Chroma's body, revealing what the blood was hiding; Scythe Blades. They held the place of the infestation and Koudo at the same time as he released a scream... Sound waves... The worst thing to combat someone like Chroma with. The sound waves from the shriek would be taken into Chroma's body and harnessed by her wavelength, making it completely ineffective to her, yet the waves would be guided through her scythe blades touching the shield and be magnified, as if some sort of resonance were going on, increasing the power exponentially, thus destroying the Infestation Shield and, if done right, harming Koudo's physical body internally and externally.

"... I've undergone a lot of training to get where I am now... So many souls... So much of my father's and mothers' time..."

Chroma licked her lips, then ran her tongue along her teeth. She squinted her eyes and started to laugh a bit as the blood began to swell... An explosion. A large scale explosion. Her entire body seemed to explode... Or rather, the black blood surrounding her body had done so. The Bloody Bomb. Because of her DNA control and her hardened black blood on the inside of her body, plus a high tolerance for pain, Chroma could forcefully explode 'herself' any time she wished and not suffer any major repercussions at all. When the blood and smoke cleared from the explosion, Chroma's body could be seen with smoke rising off of it and barely a scratch on her body. This was a testament, if you will.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 12th 2011, 8:26 am

Scythe Blades...

Koudo could honestly say that he hadn't seen that coming and on top of it, she channeled his sound waves through her body and out of the tips of her blades, amplified to really fuck him up. Koudo was a little more resilient than that, and a simple solidification of the Infestation Energy that always flowed through him was enough to protect his insides and outsides from the sound waves, but not enough to keep him standing there since the sound waves would blow him back like he intended to do with her. Lucky for him, being blown away got him out of the way of her exploding, he flipped in the air and landed on his feet, before starting to come back swiftly, not allowing her to have any room to herself for coming up with something that could destroy him in one go.

" No offense, but I could give less than a damn about things like that. "

He called out before coming up on her, he placed his hand to the ground and pivoted his body to deliver a powerful kick to her side. If this kick should laid, the power was increase by the chakra that he used to increase the power. Should it not, he already had a plan to get out of whatever she planned to do. he had to be able to keep up with her, that was what this test was all about right? Koudo was more than sure that he would be able to do such things.

Impress the Kage's daughter... not too bad...
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 12th 2011, 9:00 am

Chroma giggled to herself, yet it sounded rather depressing within itself.

"How did I know that you were going to say that...?"

As he launched his kick, Chroma blocked just as quickly with one of her wings, which, in one swift motion, change into a hand and grab hold of his leg before he had time to pull it away.

"... Want to know what a little lick of death tastes like...? Then feel a bit of my wavelength..."

With her wing, she lifted him up into the air, the wing crackling violently with what seemed to be a blackened wavelength.

"... Soul Menace..."

Her Death Wavelength flared up, shooting through her wings and subsequently through Koudo's body, aiming to deteriorate his own wavelength and possibly cause his soul to weaken as well. As she did this, she would slam him repeatedly into the ground, the wavelength becoming more intense with every violent crash he would experience.

"Please forgive me, for this is only my first ranking exam..."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 12th 2011, 9:11 am

" Fuck... wavelength... "

Koudo said before her wavelength surged throughout his body. He didn't scream, he didn't yell, he would never do such things. If Koudo had taken the time to figure out his own wavelength then he would be able to combat hers with his own, but he didn't understand how to train himself in wavelength and figure it out. His body was resilient, so her slamming him into the ground wasn't really doing much to him physically, but her intense wavelength was fucking him up spiritually or whatever. He needed to get out of it, and fast but her grip on his leg was strong, very strong.

" It's fine, you're doing fucking great... "

He told her before turning into water, so that her grip on his leg would tighten only around water and it would all fall to the floor, before he reformed himself and turned back to normal. It was time to stop playing around. He pushed off the ground in a run, taking the gun that was floating next to him in hand and firing almost perfectly aimed chakra bullets at her body in vital places... hoping to make her lost control of her limbs as well as close off some of her chakra points. The wings would be a problem too, but he was sure he would up with something.

He put the gun back, before running towards her, seemingly flashing from one place to another in a zig zag pattern, before coming up on her left side and throwing a kick, but he vanished right before the kick would happen and appeared above her for a leg drop intensified by chakra channeling and Infestation channeling to his foot and leg. he was hoping that the decoy kick to her left side and the chakra bullets would keep her attention long enough for him to nail her with this.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 6:34 am

Once out of her grasp, Chroma noticed that he had changed into water and tried to surge her wavelength through him one last time for double the damage, since she knew for a fact that Wavelength was able to be conducted extremely well by water and would thus hurt Koudo even more... But to no avail. He was already reformed.

"... Oh. I am? You're doing pretty well..."

Chroma's body twitched slightly when Koudo started to move, reading his movements as if he weren't as fast as he was. When he was going to deliver the kick from the left, she didn't even flinch at it, but quickly flapped her wings at a slight incline to blow Koudo away right before his foot came down on her face.

"... But... I think a Jounin would have landed a hit by now..."

Her body twitched again and a black mass raised from her body for a brief second before disappearing. Right afterward, she showed her cute, yet insane smile. Not out of contempt, but as a sign for Koudo to step up his game before she did something... regrettable. kukuku...
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 9:26 am

Being blown away wasn't something he was expecting, but he was already thinking and right before the moment of impact he was about to have with the ground, he used a wind blast which hit the ground and the reoccurring recoil of the unruly ball of wind hitting the ground pushed him higher into the air, he turned upside down and moved his hand as if throwing something, but it seemed as if nothing had been thrown but something had indeed been thrown and these were his needle of wind. The needles are almost invisible so it should be hard for Chroma to see them. Because the needles are made of air they cannot be blocked or deflected. The only way to ensure safety is for her to dodge them, at least that's what he was hoping.

" Well, you're the kage's daughter Chroma-chan. Give me a break... "

Koudo said before using another wind blast to pulse himself higher into the air, turning his body once more and repeated the process of throwing the needles of wind, making the number of needles about equal to the number of water needles that Haku created when fighting Sasuke that one time. Koudo was really advanced with this technique, so with a snap of his fingers all of the needles converged on her and rained down from all directions moving at a considerable speed. Koudo knew that her wings would still be a problem though.

" Machine Release.... Wings? "

he sounded like he was asking his Machine Release if it was possibly for him to grow a pair of wings made of metal and infestation and all that shit, and it appeared that it was indeed possibly when he doubled over and gripped his back before the wings pertruded from his back, ruining his blazer, and allowed him to hover in the air. He didn't stay for long though, pushing off the air itself, he propelled himself towards her, his wings spread wide as he came towards her. It wasn't for an attack, but rather when he arrived he used his wings to spread hers out so that she wouldn't use them to blow all the needles of wind away. Of course being this close to her would get him hit by the needles as well, but it was a risk that he was willing to take.

Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 9:50 am

Chroma didn't seem inclined to dodge the attacks at all. She literally stood there, letting everything happen. The needles were coming toward her, and so was Koudo, all of them coming at a high speed, yet through all of it she kept the same expression on her face. When Koudo got close, that was when everything happened. Chroma's mind was working far faster and far more than Koudo's was, even if it didn't seem like it. Her entire body turned black, losing both shape and form before reshaping into a dome around him and the general small area he was in. Once contained, there was a sparkle in the sky of unknown origin.

In what seemed to be only milliseconds, Chroma had plummeted down from high in the sky, impacting the sphere of black blood with an axe kick of her own. Such was that the resulting power, force and sheer velocity of the kick caused the sphere to explode entirely with Chroma's foot going through it in an attempt to axe kick Koudo in the head whilst the explosions still went on.

"You should have been paying attention to me..."

Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 10:00 am

" Who said I wasn't? "

Koudo asked her as her kick came through and of course it hit the Koudo inside the dome, there was no way that it wouldn't hit him when she took the necessary precautions to make sure that it ended the way she saw fit. However, in the midst of the kick, the person that she hit poofed away and a lonely blazer floated through the air, a whistle was heard from above her, Koudo using the time that it would take for her to recover from doing such a thing, to drop his own axe kick on top of her. His leg was surrounded by infestation and chakra, enhancing the power and speed of the kick to very dangerous levels.

Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 10:30 am

A good tactic, Chroma had to say, but it was not enough for her standards. When Chroma's mind got like this, it was almost impossible to outwit her. As Koudo came down on her, it would seem as though her wings were outstretched and she was rotating at a high speed, leg still outstretched, however now scythe blades were jutting out of her foot trying to both combat Koudo's leg and take it off at the same time. She was rotating so fast that she looked like Sonic in spinball form, to an extent. Her eyes seemed to be getting more blank as her thoughts progressed and her mind adapted... Soon it was apparent that she had completely stopped talking to Koudo. No more noise came out of Chroma's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 10:44 am

She's... she's getting more dangerous... Shit... think...

Koudo's infestation and chakra were enough to keep his leg solid while she was trying to take it off, but he did feel the brunt of her attack. Just as she was spinning, Koudo needed to find out what he wanted to do to prove that he was Jounin material, but it seemed as if she wasn't paying attention to that anymore and was just trying to annihilate him. was this what it was like as a jounin or anbu? Just annihilation?

" Wait... don't think, just act... "

Koudo landed on the ground a nice distance away from her spinning, not calling out the names of his moves anymore, his arm turned into something that resembled a very dangerous yoyo with blades on it. He pulled his arm back and threw it forward, the yoyo leaving the holder it was in and going towards her, the blades of the yoyo coming out. He used it to circle around her and grab her, trying to stop her rotating and her in general. This was her first exam as a proctor after all, it looked like she was losing it.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 14th 2011, 6:31 am

As the yoyo came, without warning, numerous scythe blades exploded from her body, which would either destroy the yoyo or push it away. She was still spinning. She hit the ground and began to roll toward Koudo. Her wings were no longer spinning, however they were still hovering beside her body, meshing themselves into large claws. They would try to grab and crush Koudo as she started to roll around in attempts to slice him up.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 14th 2011, 4:05 pm

" Strike before struck. Pay attention to the opponents movements... "

Koudo chilled himself majorly, pulling the repulsed Yoyo back to his arm and turning it back to normal. He needed to remember what Maruze had taught him during his training with him. Koudo was a little too hyper active right now because he was trying to prove that he could fight at a level that she would approve of. That wasn't what the test was really about, it was about being able to show that he had the skills of a jounin and that sometimes you would be weaker than an enemy but that didn't mean that you couldn't outsmart them and still pull out a victory. Koudo exhaled deeply, letting his mind roam free and switching his stance to that of his Repulsing Fist style.

The wings on his back seemed to vibrate and mimic hers, turning into claws themselves to match hers and taking a hold of them in a deadlock, holding them at bay, or at least it seemed like they were. As for her rotating body, Koudo, using his brain for once in a long while, carefully calculated a time where her rotation weakened before strengthening again and quickly threw a kick through the opening hoping to nail her chest and push her back before she sliced his leg up with her blades.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 6:05 pm

Chroma's mind was racing... Even too much for her own good. Things were happening too fast for her to react to as of yet, and she forcefully shut her mind off in the midst of attack, her wings reverting to normal and becoming small and the blades would shoot back into her body as she fell completely limp, lifeless on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 6:28 pm

Koudo's wings disappeared before he walked towards the lifeless girl on the ground. He hoped that he hadn't killed her. This wouldn't be good rep around the village. He could see it now. hey see that guy over there? Yeah. He killed the Kage's daughter! Dude seriously?!?!? Yeah, not very good rep right there. Koudo walked to the idle girl and kneeled, picking her up with a sort of ease and shaking his head.

" Guess that kick was a little much... maybe I should take her to her dad? "

Koudo started that way, shaking her as well, gently of course.

" Hey, you can't just pass out in the middle of an exam you know. "
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 6:36 pm

As a safety precaution, the moment Koudo touched her body, blades and Black Blood needles jutted out from all ends rather quickly and would stay out until he let go. Her eyes opened up and she gave a tired chuckle, reading his mind inadvertently.

"... Um... It wasn't the kick... I was exerting too much of my mental powers... You could say, my mind was thinking light years faster than my body could keep up with... So it forcefully shut itself down..."

Even though this never happened to her before, she seemed pretty knowledgeable about it all. Such was the gift of the Khrona family... Their minds were infinite.

"... Well. I'm sorry if I messed up your ranking exam..."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 6:45 pm

Once the blades and needles and all that made themselves apparent, he dropped her before anything could happen to him... well except for being hit in several different places with her black blood needles, curse him for being so damn nice to little girls.

" Naw... don't worry about it. This was your first time. I won't fault you if it wasn't satisfying enough. "

He waved his hand before slipping his hands in his pockets, as if the stab wounds from her needles didn't really phase him at all. They didn't really.

" But what you can do for me is rate me on my performance. Thus the time to issue your final verdict is here, did you thoroughly enjoy it? "

He asked, excited but remaining chill about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 6:51 pm

Chroma nodded slowly, looking off to the side as if she were distracted.

"... Yes... you are definitely above your level... But not yet at the rank of Jounin. You held your own, but failed to injure me at all... But you're on your way. Special Jounin is what you'll get for now..."

She smiled halfway, looking down to let her hood cover her face again.

"... Maybe next time my father will rank you himself..."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 6:55 pm

" Gross Special Jounin.... guess it can't be helped. "

Koudo said with a shrug and a sigh. He nodded to her comment about her father, not caring about giving her a response to it. He turned around and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I believe I'm more than ready for the next level   I believe I'm more than ready for the next level Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I believe I'm more than ready for the next level
Page 1 of 1