Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Empty
PostSubject: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 12th 2011, 5:24 pm

-*After walking into the dark corridor Kagami and Ken would end up in the observatory. Kham's own pocket dimension of flowers and softness and stuffy stuff. However the dank smell of a marijuana over powered everything else in the observatory. It was a bit overwhelming but Kham and ken were used to it. After walking far enough in, a key hole would appear on space itself and lock, the resound locking sound would echo across the boundaries of the observatory. Kham turned his back and saw Kagami writhing his way in... he turned his back to face him.*-

"You came... rest now, we have work to do."

A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Lost_w10
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 17th 2011, 1:19 pm

Kagami lies on the ground seething energy still. His body can't take it much longer. He's on the brink of dying again. What a world...
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 18th 2011, 12:18 am

*Ken walked through afterwards, his hands in his pockets. He looked around the beauty of the observatory, it always put him in a good mood.*

"So, what'd ya think.?"

*Ken said looking up at kham.*

"Do you see any potential..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 18th 2011, 11:24 am

-*Kham left Kagami to heal, just lying in the soil of the observatory would heal him right up in no time; he and Ken stepped off to the side to talk.*-

"He is just a boy, weak and confused."

-*Kham said as he looked off in the distance, he always wondered how Ken managed to build that big ass house... but it was unimportant.*-

Whatever you saw in him better come out tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 1:01 am

==TIME SKIIIIP!!! YAY!==

The vegetation in the observatory has grown around Kagami slightly. Mostly around his left arm. He draws power slowly from it, just enough to make himself passively stronger, slowly. Very slowly. His eyes open and he rolls over, looking straight at the sky. then, he looks over to Kham and Mahk-X. "How long have I been out of it?" he asks. He has no clue what's going on, but he does remember fading out at Mahk-X's feet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 1:15 am

-*Kham had been there the whole long length of time Kagami had been out, recovering. He tossed Kagami another cloth to prevent him passively absorbing the various energies of this place. It would probably to him more harm than good in large quantities.*-

"A lot longer than I anticipated. Wrap that around your arm. The powers in which you think are helping you will eventually be the cause of your death."

-*He said as he turned around to face the body lying down on the ground.*-

"I know you cant control it which is why you wear the cloth."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 1:38 am

*Ken would be standing on the side, a lit blunt rolled up and in his mouth. He took a puff, allowing the smoke to slowly exit his mouth. He wouldn't say anything at all, he just let mahk-x do the talking.*
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 1:49 am

Kagami took the cloth and wrapped it around his arm, covering it from fingertip to shoulder. He then rises to his feet, looking Mahk-X in his eyes. "Thanks..." he mumbles. "But I'm not sure how you know that..." He makes another skeptical look and hopes for the best. He had no idea what was going to happen anymore; he didn't even know where he was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 2:14 pm

-*Kham looked down upon Kagami and spoke... various Daimond dragons circled overhead so did other animals and plants.*-

"You were absorbing energy through your arm even when you were unconscious. Coincidence? Hardly...Where did you obtain that arm? That is hardly in the kaguya clan bloodline."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 1:09 am

Kagami finishes the wrap, making sure it doesn't fall or move unintentionally. "No, it's not" he begins slowly. He reminisces on his time from his deat to his resurrection... It was not pretty, but he felt like he should answer Mahk-X's questions with the utmost honesty... Even if it wasn't the whole story, it would be the truth. "I was killed, tortured... And I went to Hell. Demons gave me this new arm so I could be whole again and then I was brought back to life. It was some kind of special plan I guess."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 1:23 am

"Demonic energies... unconditional absorption. And the energy gets converted into chakra and eventually into you? Right?"

-*Kham said, he had his chin nestled in his index finger and thumb. A traditional thinking pose. He knew everything about the known world. Now the bowels of hell, zeiks shitty domain.*-
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 2:04 am

"I could only assume that's what it does. I get stronger from it, but it keeps absorbing everything so sometimes it just gets too much to handle. That's why I wear the bandage. But usually I can get rid of the excess energy by shooting it off from the arm...." Kagami holds his left arm with his right hand, staring at it disdainfully, somehow he was ashamed...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 2:11 am

-*After thinking for a minute, taking what Kagami said into account. Kham's mind began racing, he arrived at some conclusions.*-

"Don't look that way boy... you're power is your own and you will seize it now and reap more of its benefits. I dont know if you were too busy writhing in pain earlier to catch, but I am your Kage, Mahk-X. And I wish to train you using that power. Will you allow me the honor?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 25th 2011, 9:18 pm

Kagami's eyes opened in sheer amazement. He was honored by his Kage's presence, especially by the interest he'd taken. Kagami's demeanor completely changed, he stood up straight, put on half a smile, he even laughed a bit as he inquired "Really? The kage actually wants to train me himself?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 25th 2011, 9:54 pm

"You should be honored that The Great Destroyer would spend his time developing your skills."

-*Kham said with a smirk on his face,*-

"Are you ready to begin? I'm ready to test some of my hypothesis."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:11 pm

"Of course I am" Kagami says with his smile replaced by determination. He stands before Mahk-X, his Kage, and awaits instruction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:55 pm

"Very well..."

-*Mahk-X raised a body up from a dark corridor, it was the body of Kammy Kaguya. One of Kagami's clan. He planned to merge them together to give Kagami a more flexible bones to use, use them twice as fast among other things.*-

"First I'm going to ask you to retain my cosmic energies for as long as you can. Because the power is not yours to manipulate it's going to want to leave you, but you must grasp it. It may even kill you. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 4:25 pm

Kagami closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, readying himself for the immense pain he's about to endure. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 10:05 pm

-*Kham fired the weakest possible blast of cosmic energy he possibly could from his index finger, it was still a gaia cannon... because that's the only way he can project it. But it was so weak it looked like an extremely thin beam. The damage would be great if Kagami took it directly but it was unknown if Kagami had to take the damage and absorb the energy. After which, Kham readied the girl next to him for 'fusion'*-

"Stand Firm... do not falter. This is training you in two aspects."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 11:35 am

His eyes opened and as quickly as he could, Kagami slid the bandage off of his arm and took the blast into his palm. The result was a pulsing through his whole body. Kagami felt the power surge through him, but he was mentally ready for it. The power began to bleed from his body like before, but he stood strong and endured the intense pain. He clenched his fists and looked directly at Mahk-X, burning with an excess of power. His eyes showed no fear, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 1:08 pm

-*Kham held the body of Kammy Kaguya to his right, he clenched his fists breaking her down into a cube of bone. As he did this he spoke to Kagami.*-

"My power, will give you the ability to manipulate your atoms. It is within your power now to utilize this power to fuse this girls extra set of bones with yourself. Should you fail... you will perish. Cling to the power, grasp and seize my power!"

-*He fired the cube at Kagami's chest aiming to penetrate him square in the ribs. It was up to Kagami now to break down the girls bones and fuse it with his own being to his liking. Of course Kham can do it, but like he said earlier he was training Kagami in two aspects *-
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 10:26 pm

Kagami did nothing but reach forward with his left, crushing the cube into his hand. His arm absorbed its essence, but the cube itself shattered and flew up his arm, leaving a glowing red trail of energy in his skin. It crawled across his whole body like roots growing into the ground, stretching across Kagami and trapping him in his newfound power. He grunts with pain as he is invaded with the new strength, but the swirling depths of cosmic energy around him are enough to force his way through the pain. Kagami was going to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:03 pm

-*Kham nodded and waved his hand forwards gesturing for Kagami to continue.*-

"Now take her powers and permanently bond them with your own. You must use my power as a catalyst for this union. Can you manage that? Or will you die. The pain will continue, don't let it hinder you."
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:35 pm

"My bones are power!" Kagami screamed at Mahk-X as he clenched his fists even harder, driving his own nails into his skin. He took a deep breath and completely absorbed the Power Cosmic into his being, taking the rest of the power Mahk-X had given him into his own being. It sizzled as it was drawn back into him, but Kagami endured. His resolve in himself and the will to strive are what kept him in one piece. The red subsided, the smoking Cosmic power died down, and Kagami exhaled, letting his eyes roll to the back of his head. He then passed out again, this time different than he was before. His body hit the ground and he let the essence seep from every hole like smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:37 pm

"He's growing, no?"

*Ken said leaning on a nearby tree. He was watching intently on the training that transpired between the two of them. He had high hopes for Kagami.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...   A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A NEW YOU! Kham and Ken Train Kagami...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next