Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  From The Slumber.. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

From The Slumber..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

From The Slumber.. Empty
PostSubject: From The Slumber..   From The Slumber.. Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 1:39 am

*_It's been about 5 months since Kay-no and her daughter engaged in their intense training session, immediately after which Kay-no had planned to do some intense training of her own...but failed. Once she sent her daughter away, Kay-no would release from it's pokeball, her snorlax, "Slouchy" with a mind to train herself along with all of her poke family as well.

However, this isn't what happened at all. Kay-no would awaken, atop the belly of her snoring sleeping snorlax. His enormous belly being as comfortable as a cloud in Olympus; it was fluffy, warm, and soft. She pushed herself to her feet atop the squishy fluff that was his tummy, she looked around for a bit, scratching the back of her head._*

Me: "How long have I been out.."

Slouchy: *zzzzzzzz...*

Me: "Riiiight.."

*_She said laughing, forgetting that slouchy is never awake. She jumpied down from atop her 20ft tall pokemon landing on the ground with no thud, or disruption at all. She stretched a bit, inhaling deeply feeling her bones and kinks crack, followed with a green jolt of electrical chakra that crawled quickly across her being.*_

"Phew.."

*_She exhaled, causing the grass around her to ripple. She rubbed her backside, soothing her aches and what not.*_

Me: "It's bout time I got back in shape. Wouldn't ya say Slouchy?"

Slouchy: *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...*

Me: "You always do see it my way.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

From The Slumber.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Slumber..   From The Slumber.. Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 4:31 pm

_*Kay-no reached into her back pocket and brought out three poke balls. She clicked the button on them causing them to grow.*_

"You guys need to stretch your legs as well."

*_She threw the pokeballs into the air and out of them came her pokemon: Scissor, Metagross, and jolteon. All of them landed, each of them creating craters bigger than the last one. Kay's jolteon was basically oozing electricity, her metagross had a aura that pulled matter toward it, and her scissor had nothing special going on with it. It was simply there, in its kneeling position. No doubt their was something special about it.

Kay-no stood there with her arms crossed, leaning on her big and fluffy snorlax. She was smirking, all of her pokes were battle ready._*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

From The Slumber.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Slumber..   From The Slumber.. Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 1:18 pm

"Alright.."

_*She said, pushing herself off of her big beast and getting out another pokeball. She pressed the button and a light came out, withdrawing Snorlax within. She locked eyes with each one of her pokes. All of them, looking firece and merciless..just as they were trained. Kay-no interlocked her fingers and cracked them accordingly._*

"Now..no holding right."

*_They all nodded simutaneously and Kay-no smiled.*_

"Good..begin."

_*She said, cracking her fingers again, causing a swirl of green celestial energy to form around the all of them, encasing them in a topless dome of sorts. From the walls of the dome, beams began to fire rapidly from all sides.

Kay's pokemon reacted like machines. Her Scizor would pound it's claws together, manifesting a clear dome around him and metagross(protect) deflecting the incoming beams of energy in arbitrary directions. Her jolteon disappeared in a flash of yellow (agility). Her metagross, being protected from the onslaught, rose it's legs from the ground and pounded them with great force(earthquake). The magnitude of the earthquake would resonate throughout the observatory, causing the ground the crumble beneath it and the very force of it caused the barrier of energy to crumble.*_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

From The Slumber.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Slumber..   From The Slumber.. Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 6:41 pm

*_The ground beneath Kay would give, giving her no ground to run on, and leaving her falling into the abyss. Her scizor would grab metagross, flying away with him despite their size and weight differences. Afterward, her jolteon would appear above the all of them, it was crackling with some intense voltage.

It shouted its name, and coming from its body was an enormous bolt of lightning of epic proportions. The blue bolt traveled at unnatural speeds, striking everything in the area and decimating all in its path, all of this happening in less than a few seconds._*

"Organized madness.."

*_Came Kay's voice through the smoke and decimation. As everything cleared, the area looked similar to the moons. Hundreds of craters manifested across the horizon, the one Kay was laying in was bigger than an entire city. She was lying flat on the rubble, her body smoking from the blazing technique and her clothes slightly tattered._*

"Exactly how I taught you all."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

From The Slumber.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Slumber..   From The Slumber.. Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 6:53 pm

"However, your methods were far from perfect.."

*_Kay said rising from the carnage, small pebbles falling from her body and dirt glittering to the ground as well. She pointed backwards, there Kay's metagross and scizor were recovering from the attack of her jolteon._*

"If not for my intervining, you would've killed your teammates..Hothead."

*_Was the nickname of her jolteon who was landing in the crater that Kay stood. She was smirking, but far from inpressed._*

"You must be weary of your teammates. Your movements were precise but reckless, something we'll have to work on."

*_She said popping her jolteon on the head. Not to hard, but not to soft either. It winced at the pain, but kay quickly kissed it on the head. Her other pokemon had already recieved both their criticism along with their small display of discipline. All of which Kay gave while saving them from enormous lightning bolt, placing them at a safe distance, and returning to her original position. How? She was just that fucking fast._*

"Now assume formation-7 again. We're going to run it until it's flawless."

*_kay said sternly but lovingly. Her jolteon nodded, its entire body glew blue before it appeared with its pokemon teammates. Scizor would hit jolteon on the head with its claw, and metagross would roll its eyes at it. They were rather pissed they had to run it again._*

"Alright..begin!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

From The Slumber.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Slumber..   From The Slumber.. Icon_minitime1March 15th 2011, 7:49 pm

(Time Skip)

*_It's been several hours since the last time you visited our hero. Kay and her pokemon had been going over this single formation constantly, perfecting it and smoothing out any mistakes spotted. All of them are exhausted, besides Kay-no of course, but this was due to her celestial origins, so she couldn't help it.

The battle field looked more of a war zone, the place of which was taken on the face of the moon. The ground, what was left of it anyway, had smoke coming from every square foot.

Kay stood in the middle amongst her pokemon, her tattered clothes reassembling itself. Her pokemon, huffing and puffing. Her scizor was kneeling, completely out of breath, her metagross barely able to stand and her jolteon was laying on the ground, gasping frantically for air.*_

"Usually, I'd say let's run it once more. But you all put in work, and that's what I like to see. Good work everyone, but you all better get used to being active like this."

*_She said calling them all to gather around her. She embraced them all, hugging them all and slightly restoring some of their lost energy with her celestial aura. She kissed them all but bumped their heads together playfully, her metagross being in the middle of course.*_

"Think of this as conditioning, because we're going to be doing a whole lot more of this training stuff."

*_They all groaned a bit, but they accepted it. They were out of shape, but ready, whenever Kay was ready, to take up any and every type of challenge._*

"Until then, how about some well deserved rest?"

*_She said reaching to her back pocket and bringing out their respective pokeballs. She clicked the button, causing the all of them to return respectively. She placed them back in her pocket and reached in her ninja pouch on her side. She brought out another one, this one was a master ball._*

"My turn.."

_*She tossed her pokeball behind her without looking. From it came her majestic and powerful gardevoir. It emerged in-front of Kay, it's eyes closed..it was sleep. It snored lightly and petite, however, each individual snore caused the area to twist a bit around. Kay would snap her fingers, causing it to awaken.*_

"Ready to help me out on some training of my own?"

*_Gardevoir would rub her eyes and smile. She was rather tired of being coped up her pokeball and was pretty excited to help Kay out. With her excitement, various nearby debris would fly away due to sheer psychic power. Kay watched in amazement, forgetting how powerful Gardevoir was._*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

From The Slumber.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Slumber..   From The Slumber.. Icon_minitime1March 31st 2011, 1:01 pm

*_Kay-no would jump back from Gardevoir, landing majestically a good 20 feet away from her. She struck a fighting stance.*_

"Whenever you're ready."

*_Gardevoir would nod as she, slowly lifted her hands over her head, and swiftly drop them. This sent out crushing force of psychic energies that made everything in the area, bow before her with awesome magnitude(psychic). Kay would be no exception, the crushing power caused kay to bow so hard that her knees hit her forehead. The battlefield behind her would be destroyed, and gardevoir would keep up the pressure, attempting to make Kay-no nothing but a singularity.

Kay smiled, emitting this green aura. She grunted a bit before she forced herself to her feet, her hair and what not fliailing in the wind._*

"That'a girl."

*She said performing a single handsign, that caused her to vanish. From all angles, Gardevor would see an incoming presnece of sheer destruction. She encased herself in a barrier of energies (protect) that caused the energies to bend around the sphere.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

From The Slumber.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Slumber..   From The Slumber.. Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 10:21 pm

*_Kay would appear above Gardevoir, applying her heel to the tip of the barrier. Green swirling chakras would be all around her foot, drilling through barrier and soon splitting her pokemons helm if it did nothing about it. Gardevoir would grunt once more, dashing backwards and propelling herself at a greater speed with psychic energies.

Kay-no's crashing technique would cause the ground to split beneath her, causing dust to kick up and debris to fly about. She would waste no time, jumping directly at her pokemon with her hands moving at blinding speeds. (handsigns). Gardevoir would watch inventively, no longer being overwhelmed by her masters speed. In front of her face, would manifest a spherical yellow ball of massive natural destructive energies(hyperbeam). She awaited for Kay to get closer before she released its power.

Once at point blank, Kay-no's limbs were all glowing a fierce fiery green, electrical jolts of the same emerald color sparking about every now and then. She attempted to karate chop Gardevoir down the middle but would in for a rude awakening. Gardevoir fired the hyper beam, an intense "boom" being heard all throughout the observatory, the entire battlefield being destroyed behind her due to the sheer magnitude of the attack. Gardevoir was blown away by the recoil and Kay was forced to deal with a massive lethal attack.

Kay would swiftly shift her strike. Instead of trying to chop her gardevoir, she would back hand the hyper beam entirely. The blast would bend around her hand, its energies clashing against her own. She would grunt before muscling through the massive attack with chakra control and brute force. The blast was sent flying high into the skies, exploding in a beautful display of power. Kay would land on the ground in a newly formed crater, her gardevoir far away. They were at a stalemate yet again. Kay only smirked.*_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From The Slumber.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Slumber..   From The Slumber.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

From The Slumber..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: City Ruins :: The Observatory-
Jump to: