Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Can I have a Rank up? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Can I have a Rank up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet
Character Race: Black
Character Info (Highlight):

Can I have a Rank up? Empty
PostSubject: Can I have a Rank up?   Can I have a Rank up? Icon_minitime1March 16th 2011, 2:10 pm

Vessel walked into a arena with Mary at his left hand side. He promised her when they ramk up, they'll go to that school about weapons and stuff. Anyway the sun was shining, there was a pond to the far right corner of the arena, and one tree. Vessel sat down on the floor, took out a box of cookies and started eating. He had it tight in case someone blows it away like last time.

I am so ready for this. I wanna relearn what I lost. O please, lets get a strong proctor. I want top show we can be Anbu's......
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a Rank up?   Can I have a Rank up? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 2:14 pm

(Bump ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a Rank up?   Can I have a Rank up? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 2:33 pm

(good luck getting that exam... >.>)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a Rank up?   Can I have a Rank up? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 5:45 pm

(I got it)

-Zeik walks into the ranking room as he does, all the ranking exam in his village now.- "So, you're ready for the next level?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a Rank up?   Can I have a Rank up? Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 12:33 pm

Vessel was pondering on what to cook for dinner tonight when a white haired man walked in. When Mary looked up, her jaw dropped. She nughed Vessel and he had to look up from his snack. He dropped the cookies in shock. His own master was gonna give him a chance to rank up. It took a moment before Vessel spoke.

Umm..yes. I mean...I want to be ready for the next level and we want to prove it....Mr. Kaosukage. Sir. Milord. Mist-"

Mary had to nughed Vessel again. He was talking way to much. She knew he was showing respect but come on......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a Rank up?   Can I have a Rank up? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can I have a Rank up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Ranking Exams-
Jump to: