Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  I think I'm ready for this ranking I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

I think I'm ready for this ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray

Ray

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : ?
Kekkei Genkai : Kagegan

Character sheet
Character Race: Ninja
Character Info (Highlight):

I think I'm ready for this ranking Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 4:31 pm

Ray would be found standing under a tree catching some shade as he would wait for his ranking match.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 12:41 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 12:52 pm

*Ken would walk past him, from behind the tree it would seem. He was smoking something, but whatever it was, it was strong. He stopped a few feet away from ray and looked him up and down.*

"Proctor, I am."
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 12:55 pm

"For the love of god thank you man thank you, I'm ready when you are."

Ray smiled a little being so happy by this ranking, as he took a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 1:00 pm

"right..right.."

*Ken would say scratching his hair.*

"Don't hold back, you're supposed to impress me."

*He said clenching his fist, throwing a powerful right hook to the boy's face. The strength of which would shatter the tree behind him into tooth picks.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 1:08 pm

"OK I got you no holding back right !"

As kens fist came with in inches of rays face he would jump up into the sky dodging the attack, while in the sky ray would place his lift hand on his right arm.

"Take this Air blades."

Ray would fire out about 5 huge and sharp air bladed attacks at ken. before he would land back onto the ground, ray would then link up some moves as he would place his hand on the ground "earth pillars" As 4 huge rock like pillars would surround ken keeping him in the middle of them, so that the air blades would have a clean shot at hitting him.

Last edited by Ray on March 26th 2011, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 1:12 pm

*After Ken destroyed the tree and the rock formations appeared around him, he would place his hand on the ground. Feeding his chakra into the soil, giant branches would emerge from the giant rocks, forming over Ken's head. They blocked the air blades as greenery began to grow all across the giant rocks.*

"What rank are you going for?"

*Ken said, the trees and branches blocking ray's vision of him.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 6:53 pm

"Well in most cases I'd say anbu, but seeing as how that might not happen I'd say jounin.

Ray said with a smile, as he wiped his face.

"I mean if I can become jounin, if thats ok with you ?
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 7:40 pm

"You want jounin, huh?"

*Ken said taking a piece of one of the branches. He morphed it into a blunt with random cannibus plants rolled and crushed inside of it. He would snap his fingers, using chakra, and making a small spark appear. He lit his blunt and took a hit.*

"Then act like it."

*As he spoke, house sized branches would jut out of the ground, they numbered at least in the hundreds. They were dense, and giant. They attempted to crush, smite, destroy, and mutilate Ray. Ken remained unseen, blocked by the tree braches and what not.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 7:53 pm

"OK did not see that coming."

As the huge vines of wood came shooting out of the ground ray would simply smile as he came up with a cool plane, ray would clone him self three time sending one of the clone to the lift side of him self and the other to the right , after that all three of the would clap their hand s tougher.

"Fire style fire ball justu."

As all three of them would shoot out three huge fire balls that would merge into one big huge fire ball, burning all the wood vines to nothing but ash. After that ray would activate his kagegan as he would then waitfor kens next attack.

"Nah I going to attack and brake you out of there ken..."

After that the two clones would run in front of ray and they would, be ready to attack when the time was right.

"Ken you should watch out cause I got a little plane hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 28th 2011, 11:42 pm

"Dazzle me.."

*Ken spoke, the ground beneath Ray would crumble, leading into the depths of the vescrutia. Ken would watch as Ray would have no ground at all to run on. He walked out from the cover of the trees and what not. Vines and what not would shoot up from the abyss that Ray was more than likely falling in. This vines were smaller but were much greater in number. They had wax coating around them, making them immune to fire.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 11:50 am

"Wow I see that's good but not enough to stop me ken."

As ray fell he would smile as he knew that this was to easy, and that he could get out of this pit any time he wonted to. While falling ray saw the vines coming up at him seeing as how his clones would have fell with him, since they were right in front of him ray already had an idea on how to get out of this.

"Now wind blades come forth."

As a powerful wind would surround ray and his clone ray hm self would cross his arms, while doing that ray would wave his right finger's two of them really. Doing that ray would send out 50 wind blades at once slicing all the vines in to nothing, and due to the kagegan the attack would not use much chakra at all.

"Now clone one go."

After the vines were chopped up the other clone would point his finger at the walls of the abyss, seeing as how it would be rocks around and under the ground etc....pillars would shoot from the wall crushing the remanding vines, and also catching ray. And his clones the pillars would then lift the three of them up and out of the abyss. Seeing ken standing there out in the open ray would make a head motion.

"Clone number two go."

As the other clone would take off charging at ken while doing so the clone it self would use the justu flame Accumulation covering its hole body in fire, the fire it self would burn anything it touched. As the clone was running it would take its hand the clone would fire put a huge fire ball the size, of a small house. An the other clone would take its leave charging at ken as well but with three huge pillars behind it hopping to hit kin with all three of them. Ray him self would begin gathering up large amounts of chakra in the time he had...

"Just a little longer..."

Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 10:12 pm

*Ken would flick the hair from in front of his face, causing a cluster of vines to rise up infront of him. These vines were basically impervious. They defended him from the fire blast with relative ease. As for the incoming fire clone, vines of the same impervious material would erupt under it's feet, in-tangling it's legs and swiftly ripping it in two.

As for the incoming rock pillars and clone, Ken would sigh.*

"You don't have that much time, Ray."

*He said flicking his wrist, causing the same vines to erupt under his feet. They attempted to in-tangle him as well and viciously rip him apart. In-front of ken was cluster of vines that would protect him from incoming attacks.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 11:57 am

"I see that there is no other ay to take this. But I thought that I could impress you with what I was doing bfore, but I guess that won't work."

Ray looked at ken not giveing a crap about the clones that got killed, but ray took a looking at kens shield that was keeping him safe, but that shield would not be of much help in a little while. As ray saw what ken did to his clones he would think, of a list min attack createing three more clones but with a different plane of attack, ray would snap his fingers. Sending the three clones to the right, lift, and front of ken. While ray moved in behind ken at a super fast speed.

"Now for my last all out attack the trinity combo, now ken feel my true power.

In the blink of and eye one of the clones would use its control of the water element, to take control over kens vines since they need water to live etc...This would be the first part of the plane the clone would then drain the water for mthe vines, or sucking the water out of them leaving them nothing more then shribbled up pices of crap. And with that done that shield that ken had was gone since his vines had no water to live, he would be helpless to an attack made by ray. As for the other three ray they would close there eye's summoning all there element power and forming it into one orb like ball, in the sky as the three orb's took form in the sky the real ray would jump up into the middle of the orb's.

"Now take this my one all out attack trinity attakck !!!!!!!!"

But before the attack could be fired the last two clones would create a powerful wind that would trap ken in the middle of it, keeping him in the same spot he was in while the other clone would be in the back. Still making sure that ken could not use any more vine like attacks. or to put it in better words nothing that needs water to live really.

"Its done welcome to rays final attack.

Ray fired the huge element trinity attack right at ken the attack it self would destory the whole battle filed, even it it did not hit ken the after effect would take care of him if the attack did not do it already.

Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 10:33 pm

*Ken would stand there with his hands still in his pockets. He chuckled as Ray tried to drain all the water from his vines. Not as if this was a bad idea, but Ken had seen this before. Once Ray began to drain the water from his vines, Ken would just supply them with more. So in the end, it was as if Ray wasn't doing anything at all. He was just wasting his chakra and wasting his if he thought he could drain Ken's vines.

Ken stood there in the midst of the winds, his vines acting as a shield that would protect him from the elemental trinity attack. They held up strong against the blast from the clones. After everything was over, Ken would cause his vines to lower down back into the ground.*

"I think I've seen enough.."

*Ken said sighing. He figured after all the jutsus Ray just completed, he would be out of chakra anyway. He stood there with his hands in his pockets, smoking his joint casually,*

Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:08 pm

"So what now I mean I still have some fight lift, my chakra is just fine thanks to my kekkei genkai but what every so yeah ? What now ?"

Ray looked at Ken waiting for an anwser or something.
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:13 pm

"You fail."

*Ken said flicking joint away. Once it hit the ground, it morphed into a fertilizer that would nuture the soils.*

"Unless you can prove me otherwise, I don't see you ranking up."
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:27 pm

"Fine then give me one more go at this if you will ? This time I'll give you a run for your money Ken."

Ray looked on as he got back into a fighting stance.

"Ok let's do this right."
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:31 pm

"I hope so.."

*Ken said putting his hands in his pockets, looking off to the side where he threw his joint. This was him being to nice and giving Ray another chance. He wondered if he was the best choice when it came to ranking exams...hmmm..maybe he shouldn't do this anymore he thought. He was daydreaming..a massive mistake in battle.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:46 pm

"Ok thanks I see I have two ways to take this so I'm going with my first mind."

Ray looked at Ken knowing this was to good to be true, but with out a word Ray would run right for Ken but in an odd way. As Ray ran he would create a flame blade on his right hand as he jump into the sky coming down, for a quick slash or rather trying to slash Ken down the side of his back.

"Now for real fun."

Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:52 pm

*Ken would side step the slash without taking his hand from his pockets. He then kicked him slightly, enough to get space between the two of them.*
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 12:02 am

Knowing Ken would do something like that Ray would use his other hand, to create a water prison trapping Ken inside of it. Ray would then push him self up over the prison he would be about five feet above it, he would then create 100 sharpe water blades, and shoot them right at th prison Ken was in.

"Come on do what I know your going to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm ready for this ranking   I think I'm ready for this ranking Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I think I'm ready for this ranking
Page 1 of 1