Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 6:16 pm

The first of the Tournament matches.

Rules: No leaving the Colosseum premises for any reason and no destroying the Colosseum or harming the patrons.

Setting: Colosseum fighting grounds; about a mile radius around (yeah, that's big, ain't it~?). The floor is completely flat pavement and there is no wind about. There are no obstructions or obstacles located anywhere, no weapons or anything.

Weather Conditions: Normal. No wind or abnormalities.

Fighters take positions.

Fight.
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Sleeping the day away
Kekkei Genkai : The kuken eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Don't know you tell me....

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 6:22 pm

*Azuma would appear looking around for the person he was suppose to fight.*

"Oh boy I'm so scared right now what to do ????"
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 6:36 pm

Once everyone vacated the fighting area, Priere hovered toward Azuma, smirking slightly out of contempt.

"Huh. Man up."

Her feet were barely off of the ground, but were still hovering above it nonetheless. She started to conjure up some magic in her hands, her smirk becoming wider into a menacing grin. She wanted to enjoy herself any way she could.
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 6:41 pm

"Yeah easy for you to say your not the weak one here now are you."

*azuma take a stance as he waited for the girl to make the first move.*

"Man I got to win this fight by using my cool new move hehe."
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 6:47 pm

Priere snickered a bit, eying him up and down.

"So you really don't know, huh...? Haha. Whatever. Better for me this way~."

She snapped her fingers, 5 rather large spheres of water accumulating next to her as one of her hands stopped glowing with magic. The other was still conjuring. She pointed at Azuma and allowed one sphere to shoot forward at a very high speed. It was rather dense and compacted for being so large.
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 7:03 pm

"Ok then here comes the fun part, I hope you didn't buy that Bs I was throwing out I'm quite happy to be fighting someone strong like you."

*As the huge sphere came at azuma he would simply jump up into the sky letting the thing fly under him, and azusa was in the sky he would take his lift hand, and point it at priere. As he did azuma would fire a huge lighting ball at her seeing what she would do.*

"Come on show me what you got girl !"
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 7:26 pm

Priere anticipated Azuma's movements, yet the sphere didn't follow him. It would hit the ground and seem to dissipate without a trace. Priere had 4 more left and she looked up to Azuma in the sky, smiling.

"So, you've got some fight in you? Good. I didn't want you to be a little pussy about it."

He was firing some sort of attack at her... Electricity, it seemed? Into a sphere? A lightning ball. Choice. She pointed this time at the lightning ball being launched at her and three of the four spheres would launch at it, one leading the other two in the front. The first sphere would collide with the lightning ball and seem to contain all of the electricity from it, totally absorbing it with sparks flying about to show that the water sphere was electrified now. The other two spheres would fly around violently and swiftly in numerous different directions in Azuma's area, threatening to hit him if he tried to move away from the electrical water sphere, which was closing in fast on him. If he were to try to move, there was a likely chance he was going to get hit by one of these three spheres.

"... You know that water conducts electricity, riiiight?"
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 7:47 pm

"No I did not know that WTF"

*As azuma looked on he would not be scared he would only smile, as the attack was coming azuma would teleport out of the way of the attack dodging it but he would not hit the ground. He would now be on top of the Colosseum wall holding onto a rock hanging from the wall, azuma would not be as dumb as to stept foot on the ground knowing something was up or not right with it.*

"Nice try but I'm not that dumb hehe.•

*While on the wall azuma would create a lighting clone sending it onto the ground, as the clone hit the ground it would charge at priere with a small object in it's hand. The clone would then drop the object onto the ground leaving it there, and it would kee going right for priere this time with a lighting blade on hand.*
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 8:33 pm

"Ooooh, impressive for a genin! You're smarter than you seem. That's commendable."

The spheres of water would quickly converge into one large sphere of water, naturally charged with electricity just like before, however started to take on a different shape than just a sphere. It began to stretch out rather wide, creating a huge sheet of the electrified water in the air above the two of them. It was then that the lightning clone stepped foot on the ground. Originally, Priere was going to attack it, but as it was a lightning clone and presumably made of lightning, what should happen when it touched the ground would be that it would lose all shape and form and the ground would become completely electrified.

"Mmm... The Silent Water works well here..."

Priere started to float a little bit higher into the air, the last sphere of water rotating around her. She waved her hands about elegantly, her hands doing two different motions at two different speeds. The sheet of water above them would continue to elongate itself across the air.
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 8:47 pm

"Thanks I do try when needed."

*Azuma looked up seeing why he thought was very cool, and while he looked up azuma would have took note on what happened to his clone there. Azuma smiled as he had an idea azuma would reach into his bag pulling out a small brown object, much like the one thy was lift on the ground by his clone azuma would then place the object on his head, as he would do some hand sines.*

"Lightig style lighting beast's"

*In a bright light five lighting dog's would be floting in the air rather then appear on the ground, azuma would then point at priere sending two of the dog's at her but before they lift azuma would have put that little brown object into one of them*

"Oh yeah it's about to be show now."
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 6:38 am

"Is that a fact? Someone has learned not to trifle with the ground once the Silent Water's been activated... Perceptive. Maaayyybe I didn't give your team as much credit as you all deserve~!"

If there was gonna be a show, Priere was gonna give a show. She pointed one hand upward while the other one pointed down, to each of the electrified sheets of water above and below her.

"Aqua Tower!"

She brought her raised hand down and her lower hand up, meeting at one point where she would be pointing her fingers on both hands at Azuma. Suddenly the ground looked as if it were mimicking the sheet of water in the sky, starting to wave and fluctuate slightly. It could be seen now that a thin sheet of water had been cast over the ground and was almost completely invisible and unnoticeable until it started moving, hence why the lightning clone was absorbed when it touched the ground. When the lightning dogs came close, Priere narrowed her eyes and allowed several large pillars of water to shoot upward or downward right under/above them all, most likely taking them in and absorbing them as they moved before the pillars would connect with the top/bottom of the sheets of water. They would continue to do this and try to shoot up at Azuma to both drown and electrocute him at the same time.

".. And all this time, electricity has been portrayed as 'super effective' against water... Well, it doesn't do anything if the water doesn't touch you~."

Which is why she was gonna make it touch him. Heh heh heh heh..
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 11:29 am

"Wow I can't believe that you just did that hehe."

*When priere absorbed the lighting dog's with in on of them would be a bomb but a flash bomb, and due to the fact that the bomb could not be affected by water, it would go off with just a snap of azumas finger.*

"Now take this my new move white light."

*Azuma would snap his finger causing the bomb to explode creating a huge blinding light, and due to the fact that priere had her eyes open she would be blinded by the light. This giving azuma a opening, but azuma would not forgot the attack she made he would simply teleport dodging the attack's azuma would appear on the other side of the Colosseum laughing out loud.*

"Did you think I was not ready for that I'm not going to lose to you hahahahahaha."

*Azuma would now do ten hand sines creating a black like energy around him, azuma would then close his eye's as he would then place his hand in front of him, dropping a small lighting ball onto the ground he would then wait for the girls next move.*
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 4:01 pm

The explosions caused by the bomb wouldn't be too bright, as it was muffled by the pillars of water, but the water pillar it was absorbed by did get destroyed because of it. Priere sighed at his failed attempt, turning her head to look at him all the way on the other side of the Colosseum.

"... Ooooh boy... This is gonna be annoying. Well, I have more magical power to spare than you have energy in your whole body.. What's that stuff called... 'Chakra,' is it? Yeah, I've got tons. And I know how to conserve it well. So keep on teleporting... See if I care."

Her lax look of frustration quickly changed into a manic smirk as the thin sheets of water both on the ground and in the air thickened. The Colosseum was much too large for Priere to fill up with her water, but was definitely not large enough for her to outline with thin layers of water. The thickened waters would then compress, becoming thin once more and back to being virtually unseeable, swiftly coating the entirety of the fighting area; the walls, the ground, the exits... But the thin one in the air didn't expand. Priere floated above that one, waiting to see where Azuma would go... If he teleported into the skies, she'd be ready to strike him down. The ground, she had that covered. The walls, laced. Exits, blocked. She doesn't play the waiting game... She only adds on to her devastating attacks the longer they're active. But he'd find out if he didn't do anything soon.

"Yawwwn... Boooring..."
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2011, 11:49 am

"Hmm well it seems that your not taking me for real, so I'll just say you are a piece of shit you know that. I only say that to make you fight me with your best, so show me you best."

*Azuma would stop and gather up his thoughts on what to do, seeing that the whole area was blocked and he could not leave as he planed to. Azuma would then us his lighting energy to fly into the sky but, not to high azuma would be about 10 feet away from priere azuma would then take his right hand and snap his finger. As the sound of azumas finger snapping would awaken the, lighting energy on the ground would and it would take the form on black panther.*

"Now you flat chested girl I wont you to fight for real got it good."

Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2011, 9:14 pm

"You dare!?"

Though originally she was going to get angry, she felt herself become a little... Cooler. She wasn't going to succumb to his folly words.

"... If you wanted me to fight you for real, you should have come here at a higher level."

She yawned lazily, making a shooing motion at Azuma, the large thin sheet of water floating in the sky hovering after him.

"I only go hard when I need to. I clearly don't when it comes to you. You're wasting so much power just... Doing foolish things. Teleporting... Flying with lightning... Making your 'Black Panthers' and other civic thoughts... So boring. You haven't even done anything SLIGHTLY entertaining..."

She started to recline in the sky, eyes on him and his panther, wondering what they'd do. She'd rather lazily conjure up more magic in her hand.

"The people don't want to see... Huffness. They want to see action. Something exciting. So quit being a little BITCH and HIT ME ALREADY!!"
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 11:59 am

"Sigh...I don't see the point in this but whatever."

*As the water came at azuma he would snap his finger turning the panther into nothing but lighting energy, Azuma would then call that energy back into his hand and fire it at the water, the lighting would be so hot that it would turn the water into steam.*

"Told you I would do that."

*After that azuma would then teleport behind priere, he would then create a lighting sword and try to slash her from behind.*

"I really don't like hitting girl's, but since your not a girl because you don't have *cough*.....you know so yeah that to."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 5:38 pm

(Sooooo... Your chakra should be drained by that. One, because you've been teleporting and it's been decided that teleporting as a genin is pretty... Consumptive. And two, it's a known fact that Priere's water is highly resistant to heat because of her training. Therefore, you would have to use quite a bit of your small genin chakra to heat it that far and then use it all in that quick moment. So... Yeah. You should be depleted, not even have enough to teleport or even more around that much. Just saying...)
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 6:25 pm

(... And since that's the case... I don't know how I should treat this post...)

Well, Priere's water floating in the sky would have been hit by the lightning... And as it seemed to be hot enough to evaporate the water, it was assumed that he used a lot of power to do it.

"... So naive..."

He would warp behind her it seemed, and she was kinda hoping that was the last of his energy... But no, he still could fly and create a lightning sword at the same time right after teleporting. Well, that's no problem. Since he made the lightning sword after teleportation, that gave Priere the chance to block while he was busy being foolish. She raised a hand upward, generating a small but rather durable sphere of ice in her hand to take the blow of the lightning sword without actually being broken and also keeping Azuma in his place. It was not touching her hand, just floating slightly away from it, just in case he planned to electrocute her.

"... And just in case you try to teleport again..."

Priere pointed at the ground and the water on the ground started to rise... Priere winced just a bit, yet persevered and had the water that lined the innermost area of the Colosseum float upward and encapsulate both Priere and Azuma at the same time. The sphere opened up a hole to allow Priere to exit then immediately closed right afterward. Priere pointed both open palmed hands at the sphere, also pointed at Azuma inside.

"Try to teleport... Try to faze out... Go on. I dare ya."

The moment she said that, she smiled sinisterly and clenched both of her palms together into fists at the exact same moment.

"Be crushed."

The colossal electrified sphere of water immediately compressed, shrinking to about the size of Azuma, but smaller, as to electrocute, drown and crush him all at the same time. And just in case, Priere braced herself for this next one... It was gonna take quite a bit out of her. Only a few moments after she compressed the sphere, she snapped her fingers and initiated the Dark Flux, causing all of the water that had just compressed around Azuma to explode violently. The explosion was great enough to cover a large portion of the fighting area, easily blowing Priere herself away and shooting her off in some arbitrary direction. She didn't seem to hit anything, but was harmed a bit from her own explosion...

"Goddamn... I really need to learn to get by that explosion... Huh. And using it so fast kinda made me tired... I only hope to god that annoying guy is gone. If he isn't..."

Her smile widened once more as she popped out some Cactus Water and she would mutter grimly...

"... I'll kill him~. <3"
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 25th 2011, 11:38 am

"fine I quit please don't kill me etc...."
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 25th 2011, 6:33 pm

Once the explosion and such cleared away, there seemed to be... Azuma, most likely barely able to do anything because of his low chakra and the fact that he took a big ass explosion dead on and SOMEHOW didn't die in the process.

"... Oh. You're still alive?"

Priere dusted herself off and raised her hand upward to him, his body would be forcefully lifted from the ground by means that didn't seem to be his own doing.

"So... What to do, what to do...? Let me see... You don't want me to kill you, hm? Well, perhaps I wouldn't... If you weren't a goddamn asshole. Shitty bastard, shooting your lip off at ME. You and your filthy, insolent mouth... If you knew how to watch it, then maybe I would spare you..."

Azuma's insides would start to feel rather... cold. Freezing, even. His blood would slow, his organs would stiffen, his bones would become brittle. Priere's Water Magic had gotten within and was very swiftly making quick work of his insides. Though, just before she was going to deliver the finishing blow...

"... Ugh. Begone, Azuma."

She awayed him with a flick of the wrist, sending his slowly glaciating body out of the exit.

"If you don't want that guy to die... Then I'd suggest tending to him before his organs stop working and his blood stops flowing... Haha. But you'd better hurry. He only has a few minutes left~."

Her eyes glistened --sleek and cold as ice itself-- as she gave a contemptuous smile of the highest caliber, laughing haughtily all the way back up to the stands... and her laugh echoed. It echoed through the corridors, through the pillars, around the corner and throughout the ENTIRE Colosseum...

...For a good 10 minutes straight.
Back to top Go down
Azuma

Azuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 8:55 am

"Ah you only because of your rank, you flat boobless girl. I'd smack you but were I come from, we don't hit little boys oh sorry, I mean little girls its hard to tell, since you have no uh you know."

*With that said azuma would teleport, leaving the battle filed laughing.*

"Man I love doing that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma   Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tournament Battle 1: Priere vs. Azuma
Page 1 of 1