Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Life After Death: Eterna Death I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Life After Death: Eterna Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shi no Houyou

Life After Death: Eterna Death Empty
PostSubject: Life After Death: Eterna Death   Life After Death: Eterna Death Icon_minitime1March 23rd 2011, 4:34 am

Let's start here from the supposed end. A few seconds after birth a knife was jabbed through the heart of an innocent baby and following a shrill screech the unfortunate infant died, so new to life and already it had met death. With the death of the infant girl she was given the name Etna Eterna Death, Ironic last name for a dead child.

The body was left to rot in a mound of bodies, young and old, new and, sadly not so new. The days past and life for everyone in her clan continued on living in merriment and mundane happiness, while the child's body decayed more and more. Soon the days turned to months, months to years and bones to dust. The mound of bodies that once stood high over even the tallest of men, was now gone, all decayed and scattered to the winds, their remain feeding the land and making it lush and vibrant. It was in the location that a young girl would appear 5 or 6 years of age, shaking and wet eyes darting around at the new and bright world surrounding her, nothing was familiar, everything was new. A man in ceremonial garb appeared and approached the girl, she'd never seen such a creature, primal instinct gripped her as she attempted to flee, but with no strength in, nor control over her limbs, her attempts were in vain. The man scooped her up, covering her in his robes as he carried her away, speaking to her along the way. Though the words were no more than unfamiliar sounds, like everything in this strange place, they still somehow conveyed a meaning to her. She knew not the words for it, but she knew that this man was something like a...f-faa-th-father, whatever that was or meant.

After much walking and many things seen, heard, smelled and tasted the two arrived in a bustling village of pale skinned women and fairly dark men by comparison. They quickly moved through the village, a tempest of sounds, bombarding her, coming from those holes on the faces of those things. At the end of their journey they arrived at a large large building on the inside there were more people fancily dressed and a woman shedding tears of joy. More of those infernal words came from her mouth, accompanied by strange sounds, cries and sobs. This woman seemed to perhaps be a m-Mo-ther. Feeling a strange warmth in her chest the girl buried her face in the womans chest, embracing the warm feeling that came. After moments the girl was pulled away, she didn't much like that, somehow she'd learned to stand and manipulate her limbs which she quickly found resembled those of the people gathering around. More words which she felt a deep meaning to, but knew not the words to respond with, until something echoed in her mind, this voice was different and it scared her so instinctively she tried running from it, though little did she know, she was running toward it. She ran full speed unsure of where she was headed, the large group of people chasing after her, soon she collided with a large and lethal object which tilted an fell upon her, cutting clean into her body, instantly a world of pain and years of knowledge flooded into her, she was hurt, she knew she would die, the sensation was unmistakable, she removed the sharp ax-like object from her body and crawled toward the people that were chasing her, they had all stopped and were bowing to her for some reason as if she were important...she was dying and they were delusional, just her luck. However much to her surprise she wasn't dying, much to her surprise she felt stronger than moments before, she stood to her feet to find her blood gushing from her body with its hewn flesh and bone. The blood was hot and it scorched the ground where it landed, she noticed then where the voice was coming from, the object that killed her, A large Key...or maybe it was an ax it sure seemed like one. She picked it up and turned to the bowing people, and spoke for the first time. "Father, Mother, who..what am I?" They responded simply. "A Queen." Overcome with shock and surprise she fainted, the events of the day had been to much for her.

Several days would pass before she would awake, and even more would pass before we reach the current point in our story, The point where I, the beautiful Deus, that's Day-us, is talking. In another room Etna is sleeping in preparation for her journey to prepare herself for the title of queen and to strengthen the Shikyo clan, all the while strengthening herself and learning more about the world around her that she had now become a queen in. She's around 17 or something now. So begins her new life and the journey of Etna Eterna Death

Last edited by Etna Eterna Death on March 23rd 2011, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Life After Death: Eterna Death   Life After Death: Eterna Death Icon_minitime1March 23rd 2011, 10:04 am

I like this very much. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Life After Death: Eterna Death   Life After Death: Eterna Death Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 1:05 pm

(Village are you joining?? cant rank ya without )
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shi no Houyou

PostSubject: Re: Life After Death: Eterna Death   Life After Death: Eterna Death Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 9:27 am

I noticed this comment sooo late.
@ZK: Thanks :3
@Shinta: After quite a bit of thinking, I'm thinking The Dusk would be a good choice for Etna.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Life After Death: Eterna Death   Life After Death: Eterna Death Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 9:30 am

Okay changed <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life After Death: Eterna Death   Life After Death: Eterna Death Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Life After Death: Eterna Death
Page 1 of 1