Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Aura... is relative?! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Aura... is relative?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Aura... is relative?! Empty
PostSubject: The Aura... is relative?!   The Aura... is relative?! Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 12:37 am

Hey mafia members, and future mafia members. This is your boss and Future boss Mahk-X letting you all know that me and the other members of the administration just noticed something critical about reborn recently, and it was because of this we can eliminate some more confusion on site. Follow me closely, and I can answer questions for anyone that is confused.

"The Dying Will Flame is like a fingerprint, it's different for everyone."
-Reborn

Aura, is the manifestation of one's soul. Every soul is different, who cares where souls came from but no two are the same. And if they are, then there is some special ass case. Anyway, that's why everyone has different Dying Will Flames. And that is why everyone must use them differently. The above quote is Reborn explaining how Xanxus' The Aura... is relative?! 448339 flame of wrath has that specific ability it does. That being said, it made me and a lot of the other Admin think that every flame on reborn is used in a different way. Some dont even accomplish the same goal. Example are obviously needed...

No Name Guy... with the cloud bear: Propagates his muscles with the cloud flame (he doesn't absorb)

Ol girl with the whip and the minions of cloud flame: makes her minions larger, stronger or smaller with the cloud flame

Kikiyo: Makes more of his dinosaurs, they dont get stronger... there are just more and he doesn't absorb things with em. He also has to stay still when he does this

Mahk-X: Uses his body as a sponge (literally, he gets holes) harmonizes energy for absorption so he can use its raw power to make his legs stronger. The energy is used immediately after it is absorbed.

So yeah, as you can see everyone uses their flame in a different way. I know that some of these are going to be hard obviously but to enrich more creativity. Ima need everyone to find ONE specific way they can use their flames. Just one. And I may consider having people obtain different abilities they can use with their rings as they rank the rings up... maybe

Commence with the comments
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Aura... is relative?!   The Aura... is relative?! Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 12:43 am

Okay I get it so should we post that ONE specific way we use are flame(s) in under a the topic we have are ring level posted.

Also

If we are trying to obtain different abilities we can use with our rings as we rank the rings up will it just be an upgraded version of that one ONE specific way we use are flame(s) or a completely new one to replace the old?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Aura... is relative?!   The Aura... is relative?! Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 12:58 am

I'm going to disregard the second question because it hasn't even been fully taken into consideration. A lot of the flames are one sided, the storm flame is hack because it works on everything and everyone uses it the same way.... to destroy. Except for people who use it differently via boxes. But there has to be a way we can take care of that too.... deliberation.

Like, for the storm flame dude who was the TREX didn't automatically project it. Or lace it with things. It just flowed through him (even though he was a box weapon).

Gokudera...shoots it.

its so one sided.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Aura... is relative?!   The Aura... is relative?! Icon_minitime1March 24th 2011, 1:02 am

Hmmmmm I see well give me a day and I think I could actually come up with some other possible usages that the Storm Flame could be used with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aura... is relative?!   The Aura... is relative?! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Aura... is relative?!
Page 1 of 1