Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 7:35 am

And this is where her life ends, because she stood there and used her little solar flare jutsu. Koudo's Mind's Eye of the Kagura allows him to see someone chakra and it is always activated, as such even with her solar flare jutsu blinding him from seeing HER, he could still she HER CHAKRA because of the Mind's Eye. With that said he wasn't blinded and his speed didn't slow down, it wouldn't have even if he had been blinded, so when she attempted to dive out of the way she would still be slashed, only slash to the side of her torso but still a slash.

As such, since she got out of the way of his initial intense slash to end her life, he would continue moving and push off the wall that he flew too just to rear back around towards her with another slash prepared for her. So as she ran towards him with her little lighting sword, Koudo smirked to himself and with a swift little 'poof' he was out of the way of her thrust, only his blazer was left there floating and being tattered because of the thrust and slashes that she was little out. Koudo reappeared behind her, and because she was focusing all her energy and attention on her thrust towards his blazer, he took this time to use a portion his own strength to slash through her torso, not cut it but slash clean through it with his Katana.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 10:54 am

Kammy knows for damn sure that koudo would more than likely get out of that so, as he slashed she turned into a log once again.... This time she came from the sky with a downward thrust. This packed a lightning current throughout the sword still. Thus impaling him if it connected.

The slice that happened before would heal right back up due to it being a flesh wound... Only leaving a scar now...
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:00 am

" Bitch. "

Koudo stopped moving and easily blocked her sword with his own sword. Before she tried to say that he should be shocked by her little lightning shit, he charged his infestation energy through the blade of his sword stopping her lightning for doing anything to him. With that Koudo pushed her off with his own strength that out matched hers cause clearly this bitch couldn't lift a fucking ton let alone more than that so he was stronger, period. As such once he pushed her off towards the wall, he sheathed his sword and started towards the stands, seemingly not paying attention to her, but he was paying more attention to her than she knew.

" You're chakra is gonna run out soon. Just quit already. "
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:09 am

Kammy let herself be pushed off, she was in the air afterall, so what the hell... This was new, she never saw koudo give up before... As long as Kammy was breathing giving up was now an option.

"So..... Ur saying.... You cant finish me off? You can walk off of the field but giving up is the last thing on my mind. So I think that today would be a pretty good day to die dontcha think? Ya see, I know you have people looking over you... Now wouldn't that be a disappointment, huh? Bitch."

As she said this she put her sword back and awaited his reaction...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:10 am

-*Kham was always sitting in the stands, he was the only hooded figure just sitting. Motionless, could this by why Koudo was so cutting with his words and his actions? Even still... crushing the foe was the only way to go about things. Kham took off his hood slowly and peered at Koudo with a smirk on his face. He said nothing but his body language said it all.*-

End her...
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:18 am

Koudo ignored her comments, he wasn't leaving to go into the stands, he was going back to where he had started from when their battle first started. As she talked he gripped the handle of his sword tightly, before five to six crescent slashes of Infestation Energy fired off in her direction at extreme speeds.

" Stop wasting my time, you can't and won't win. "

He turned now quickly before pushing off the ground and jumping into the air, he signed and the water around them started to swirl and surround his arm, creating a huge ass drill like thing, whatever. He aimed it down at her before coming down just as fast as his crescent slashes were moving. If she should dodge the extremely speeding crescent slashes then she would be struck with the drill, if she dodged the drill then the crescent slashes would do the deed. Koudo had energy to spare and she was really starting to piss him off. The power was overwhelming, Koudo knew his boss had been here the entire time and with her lasting this long, he was blatantly disrespecting his boss for not ending her sooner.

" This'll end it.... "
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:26 am

((not exactly))

As Kammy knew she would do something from his remark she already prepared herself... As he did his chakra infestation jizz or whatever, she would already be moving towards the place she put her jacket. She picked it up and put it on...

"now I'm gonna give you everything I've got you twisted son of a bitch!!! Come on!!! I know you have better attacks than that!!!" she would yell. She wanted to make his boss see that he wasn't shit so special afterall. And this jacket was one piece of the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:32 am

Seeing as she got around his infestation crescents and had not even mentioned his LARGE ASS DRILL OF FUCKING WATER!!!! he came down upon her, jacket or not she would be drilled through by the rotating water and crushed by the sure pressure of all the water coming down upon her. Think the Second Hokage's ultimate jutsu from Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3, that's a huge ass fucking drill right? Once he was absolutely, positively sure that she was ended, he came down to the ground and turned towards where his boss was.

" Sorry... seems I still need more training. "

he turned back around to see if she had stopped moving, if not then he would end her, his katana was already in his hand and the blade was already extended by the the solid infestation energy. She would meet her end by his hands whether she wanted too or not.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:53 am

As Kammy was not retarded and she saw the damn attack coming she simplydashed to the side with a decent speed. Now, she would wait for him to come to her since he was simply following orders now.

The water drill would collide with the ground a few feet away from her. She tapped the ground and spoke to the jacket.

"Ok ravage... I'm gonna need ur help for a little while ok?" Kammy's jacket would give a loud roar, loud enough for people in other villages to hear. She looked at koudo...

"Let's give em a show, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:58 am

" Too slow. "

Koudo stated, seeing as she dodged the drill, A-FUCKING-GAIN, Koudo was already prepared seeing as he knew she was going to bull shit her way out of it. As such as soon as she was tapping the ground or whatever the hell she was doing, he was behind her with the extended as katana preparing the slash right through her torso and cut her in half.

this was not all, seeing as he was beyond pissed, the silvery blue color of his fucking infestation turned a purplish black color, the effects of which would be revealed if she should be hit or dodged it. Once he was done with the slash behind her, he was in front of her already with another slash prepared, then to her side with a slash prepared and then to her other side, having her boxed in and unlikely to be able to dodge every single last slash that he was making towards her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:00 pm

-*Kham smirked, he was enjoying himself... he NEVER seen Koudo mad. He was always chill and smug but I guess everyone had their breaking point. Even if the girl was bullshitting and hacking. getting reckless would just give her and excuse to bullshit. Kham changed his way of sitting the likes of which told Koudo everything.*-

I've never seen you thrown off your rocker Koudo... calm down and finish the foe
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:13 pm

Koudo's speed wasn't fast at all, well not to her eyes. It was time to start using her Kekkei genkai instead of the little chakra she had left... She exerted an extremely thick bone out of her neck, which was expanded and rolled down creating a thick barrier. His infestation crap was not at all stronger than that bone so as he was slashing bone tips came out of the sides and curved in aiming to impale koudo.

"this coming behind me shit, is getting pretty old. Ur kinda predictable..."

That wasn't all the sheet would then move fast around her body creating a barrier around her protecting her from those feeble attacks. She would then exert bone spikes out of the barrier and spin the barrier aiming to gash at his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:19 pm

(Probably should have said this sooner, but...)

Priere was finished with her worthless battle, but this thing between Kammy and Koudo was far more than it appeared to be. Maybe it was a good thing that they were matched up against each other instead of her and Kammy... She was enjoying this a lot. Time for her to show her support to her FUCKING TEAMMATE!

"COME ON, KOUDO! THIS BITCH AIN'T SHIT COMPARED TO US! YOU AND I ARE RIVALS, BUT THIS SKANK IS YOUR FUCKING ENEMY!!! SHE HAD THE NERVE TO STEP UP TO US AND NOW SHE'S GONNA REAP WHAT SHE SOWED!! WE'RE IN THIS GANG FOR A REASON!! MAINA, NAINA AND PERURA ARE ALL HERE BEHIND YOU!! FINISH HER BONY ASS, TEAMMATE!!"

Kammy was only stalling from this point on. Priere had faith in Koudo... Because he was the only person so far that had been on her level to give her a challenge. Her hopes were high, as shown by the arrogant smile on her face. Her contemptuous glare leered past Koudo and at Kammy, sending her this message:

'You're gonna lose.'
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:23 pm

Koudo let out a calming breath, the purplish black energy chilling back to silverish blue. It still had the solidification factor to it, so it would still be able to get through because it was making the sword harder and sharper. To make things better, his mafia ring ignited quickly and the crackling lightning flame covered the sword, causing the solidification of the sword to grow to a level that would be able to pierce through her shield of bone no problem. He was calm now and as her bones came out to attack him, he pushed off the ground and landed on one of her extended bones before slashing down through her shield of bone and hoping to slash right through her easily. If any bones came to try and impale him, he would simply dodge them with well placed leans and jumps. Seemed with him calming down, his brain wasn't focused on just killing her, but overwhelming her with extreme power and skill.

He let out another chilled breath, his smirk returning. There were a lot of people on his side after all.

( Dying Will Charge: 1 )
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 1:11 pm

((I guess this is getting a little bit outta hand... But whatever.))

As she sword would come through the bone barrier it would slice Kammy's torso, putting her into shock... She fell to the ground and her bone barrier broke down. Her bones were working fast on the gash. At least she kept her work to her team and didn't quit. And that, was what she was aiming for.. She wasn't afraid of dying. She was satisfied in making him use the damn dying will flame for the first time (hehe) she couldn't help but laugh as she was down, fir this has been a nice feud...
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 1:28 pm

" Water Clone Jutsu. "

Koudo simply stated as two more versions of himself appeared and they all landed on the ground. They all kept the same smirk and landed in a triangle pattern around her body. Koudo, the real one, kneeled and grabbed her chin before lifting her head so that their gaze met.

" You forced me to lose control, forced me to use my ring, and seemed to get around EVERYTHING that I used to kill you. I won't say that i respect you, but I know that without you I wouldn't have awakened something that I'll need for the rest of my life. "

He released her chin and stood up with his sword prepared. All the clones raised their swords above their heads before bringing them down upon her and effectively ending her life quickly and efficiently. With that, the clones vanished and Koudo swung the katana to the side to clear it of her fresh blood before he sheath it and pushed off the ground, landing in a section of the stands... alone. He'd need a little time to himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 3:05 pm

-*With the crowd astonished... Kham rose up, he didn't clap. He just gazed upon Koudo... the darkness swelling within. His first kill.*-

"Feels great doesn't it?"

-*He said as koudo stood amidst the kill. He pointed to the girls body as she sunk into a dark portal. He needed her for future use for one of his other apprentices... Kagami.*-
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 10:01 am

" I'm not sure... how it feels yet... but I know whose next on my list. "

Koudo said to no one in particular, though he was more than sure that his boss would hear him speak. He propped his legs upon the chair in front of him and turned his head to the side with his arms folded. He didn't really need to watch the last battle because whether Perura won or not would not change the outcome of the tournament. They had won and others had lost, in more ways than one. He hesitated to grab the katana from where it was sitting, feeling that at the very instance where he ended Kammy's life it had gotten sharper. He shook his head, when this was over he needed to be alone for a while to think.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 2:21 pm

"Well, embrace the feeling... I've seen enough."

-*Kham backed into a dark corridor.*-

"Victory was expected, but you killing the girl was not. On that note, congratulations"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 2:26 pm

Koudo huffed in slight amusement at Kham's words. Embrace the feeling he says, it easier said than done, but it was something Koudo had to do and he would. In little to no time at all he remembered that... he had killed her, which meant that. Yes! Yes! He turned around and faced the battlefield, seeing her lonely soul floating idly there. He moved to his soul partners and all three of them jumped and to the field.

" Take it. "

Maina: " At least we get something, she was useful for more than just laughs. "

Maina said with a huff before both her and her sister devoured the soul of the deceased shinobi and moved back to their seating with Koudo, who had seemed to recover quickly from his slump with the words that his boss shared with him. He sat, chilled and reserved in the seat between his soul partners, arms draped around the two girls, feet kicked up on the chair in front of him, and katana resting in his lap. He was a killer, finally....
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 4:51 pm

"Enjoyment in taking a life." -=I shrug my shoulders before turning around and looking down at Shin still behind a pillar.-= "Don't stay too long." -=As I turn around I warp out to play around in Vescrutia.=-
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 5:17 pm

Priere smiled halfway, exceedingly happy about Koudo taking Kammy's life.

"Huh... At least she died honorably..."

Priere flipped her hair, her smile growing wider as she realized what she knew all along.

"Guess that means my gang reins supreme over their crappy little team~. Good work, Koudo."

Priere did feel a little ashamed about herself for not killing that Azuma guy when she had the chance... Since he was a little bitch anyway, his life didn't mean anything. Eh. Maybe next time she saw him. Regardless, she was ready for Perura's match. She noticed Shin in the stands, but said nothing.

"... Hmph. Time for Perura's match, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 9:45 pm

Luxe gaped at the end of the battle. She didn't like death and had never seen anyone die. Luxe looked down at the ground.
"Kammy.." Lu whispered
Such a young ninja had to die in such a dumb way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy   Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tournament Battle 2: Koudo vs. Kammy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2