Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Vera's Techniques  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Vera's Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vera

Vera

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Accel Turn

Character sheet
Character Race: Pandora
Character Info (Highlight):

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 9:04 am

Kekkai Genkai:

Accel Turn: An ability that increases Vera's speed for a short burst, allowing for quick evasive maneuvers and high-speed attacks. It pushes the body to move faster than the normal limits would allow and seems to make Vera disappear completely for a few seconds before reappearing somewhere else. She usually uses it offensively, where in a short burst of speed, she appears either in front or behind the foe and delivers an attack. There is no limit to how many times she can use it but there are drawbacks to it. If it is overused, and Vera becomes tired, she starts to lag between turns and if her lag time between turns is too long, she is left open for counterattacks and she can easily be stopped by someone of greater skill and speed. There are different variations of Accel Turn but she has yet to learn them. As of now, she can effectively use Accel Turn a number of ten times before starting to lag, and a total of 20 times before she effectively passes out for days on end to rest her body.

===============================================================================

Vera has mastered basic academy ninjutsu like Substitution and Transformation and all that jazz.

Vera isn't a user of Ninjutsu, in fact she doesn't want to learn any ninjutsu even though she is very capable of doing so. As such, she doesn't want to use Genjutsu either seeing it as a cheap way to get free hits in when the opponent is blinded or acting retardedly because they aren't sure what's going on. So what's left for her to learn you might ask? Taijutsu of course! The only thing that she uses is Taijutsu, she shows high Taijutsu prowess for a genin, and it's the only thing that she plans to learn and use as the years pass by on Vescrutia. this doesn't mean that she can't and won't use weapons, in fact they are a very important part of all her fighting styles and soon to be discovered fighting styles.

Quick Strike Ten Style
A fighting style that was passed down throughout Vera's family lineage, that she showed great promise with. It is a style that delivers ten strikes to the foes body with great speed, power, and precision. The techniques incorporated into this style usually consist of either a barrage of ten quick strikes to the foes body or very heavy strikes that effect the foe with ten times the force that a single punch in this style would deliver. This style isn't limited to only the hands, meaning the feet can be effectively used as well, but it is more effective when someone combines the use of this style with both swift kicks and punches. This style is greatly intertwined with her Accel Turn, helping her to effectively attack from any angle at any moment to keep the opponent on their toes.

( Actual techniques will be added when this is given the okay. Don't really wanna waste my time coming up with something only to have to delete it later. )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 11:12 am

I approve, However you will not be allowed "Lightspeed" Unless we allow decide otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Vera

Vera

Character sheet

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 11:34 am

Understood, I never planned to reach lightspeed anyway. The Accel Turn increase my speed by a set factor that never changes. the only thing that changes is my base speed level as I train and get stronger, then when Accel Turn is activated the set factor increases that base speed level for a short burst then it returns to normal.

For example I'll use numbers to explain a little better:

My base speed level would be around 100 on a 1000 scale (1000 being the fastest that anyone can go period in this example) and the set factor that Accel Turn increase my speed by is probably 5 or so, and it's multiplied and not added, so it would be 100x5= 500, increasing my speed to 500 in a really short burst before returning it to 100 until I use it again.

So lets say after training and whatever my base speed level moves to 200 on a 1000 scale, the set factor of the Accel turn will always be 5 so now it would be 200x5=1000, increasing my speed in a short burst before returning back to normal. This is only an example though.

Did that help explain it a little better?
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Explosive Soul

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon Scythe Cannon

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:34 pm

Just asking in case im wrong your character is based off a pandora from Freezing so in that case you would be an Accel type correct?
Back to top Go down
Vera

Vera

Character sheet

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:39 pm

The idea for Accel Turn came from Freezing, yes, but I am no Pandora which means that I won't be getting Pandora Mode or anything like that, and Tempest Turn is out of the question unless I see fit to learn something along the lines of Tempest Turn or someone just magically has the power to teach me something like that. For now I'll only be able to use a Single Accel Turn and during battle, where the odds are wayyyyyyyyy against me, I'll learn how to do Double, Triple, and Quadruple.

Also, Can I be a drifter please? I don't really see a reason to join any of the villages right now.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru

Abari Yatsutoru

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reiatsu/Lava Manipulation

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:50 pm

Well from what you just gave me you should be a pandora but like i said only an accel type you could use the pandora mode and everything but it will come at a later date. Yea i'll switch u to a drifter in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Vera

Vera

Character sheet

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:55 pm

Alright then, I guess I'll be a Accel Type Pandora, but Pandora Mode will be acquired after a long time of being here, maybe around when I'm a jounin or something and have trained appropriately. Thanks for the switch, I might be a drifter forever, seems better that way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:56 pm

So, this isn't direct quoting....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:59 pm

Wait Abari. we are trying to make people not be drifters. So, I can't let you do that unless you have a good reason.

To Mahk-x: You can't direct quote without taking a persons likeness. As most character ideas do indeed stem from something we saw, that would be mean to call "Direct quoting" However if she was to be oh say, Naruto Uzamaki but acted like Sasuke and Used powers like Kyogi Mujo...she wouldn't be direct quoting. Just using hella ideas from some tv show, makes sense? Loopholes and such
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:02 pm

Well yeah, I know that. It's just a crappy way of getting around the rules. But that's "neither here nor there"
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru

Abari Yatsutoru

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:04 pm

What he said. Well my reason would be that two of the villages wouldn't help her so its either be a drifter or join the twilight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:16 pm

Well she has really big breast. Kham likes big boobs... have you seen the knockers on Kay-no? Join the Twilight please lol
Back to top Go down
Vera

Vera

Character sheet

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:19 pm

So does this come down to the question: " What Village do you truly want to be in? " Is that right?

I want to be a drifter, but there is no real true reason as to why a drifter life is so appealing to me. As such, I suppose since there seems to be a shortage of... useful ninja in the Twilight I'll join there. If Abari doesn't mind changing my name color and stars once more.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru

Abari Yatsutoru

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 2:08 pm

alright now your a twilight member again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vera's Techniques  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera's Techniques    Vera's Techniques  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vera's Techniques
Page 1 of 1