Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Straight Business I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Straight Business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:37 pm

~ZK hops to the top floor of the castle and enters an opened window. He was looking for Kham to talk about their future developments. ZK wasn't one to wait for doors to open, not to business places. If something came out at him, he'd deal with it. He made his way into the hallway and sat on the windowsill. Kham should know he was there by now.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:50 pm

-*Kham was on his way walking to the door when ZK came in through the window. He always had a way of entering. He smelled like Atra, they crossed paths.*-

"I think I conditioned Atra rather well dont you think? You certainly had your way with Fenri."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 3:02 pm

Yeah, the two of them are nothing less than immense threats... But it's whatever. It was still fun.

~ZK turned right to Kham and looked him in the eye with a smile. A small flame is ignited to the right of his eye with barely a thought. More of an impulse.~

So, about this Kage thing. What's the deal on that? I forgot exactly what was supposed to be going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 8:36 pm

"The village is already my own, I've Destroyed the nonbelievers. All that is left is to make a new. Like we made the first Nightmare Village. We can discuss the ranks and jazz later."

-*Kham walked out of the house, he expected ZK to follow, once at the edge he parted the clouds below obtaining a clear view of the area.*-

"It is ours to mold"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 28th 2011, 12:18 pm

So, I could only hope you saved me a bit of action in the removal of the old. I hate wasted resources.

~ZK hopped out the window and climbed up to the peak of the castle. He looked down on the broken remains of the Twilight as his clothing and hair blew in the wind. They blew to the East, the direction of new beginnings and coincidentally, the old Nightmare. His eyes followed the wind, gazing upon what used to be home. He was about to create a new, better home in its image. With an almost sadistic smile, ZK looked down to Kham.~

Are we still planning to use this old piece o' junk? I think we can do better. A lot better.

~ZK was ready to do some remodeling and was rather anxious to blow things up like old times. He also wanted to show off a little. He had been so far out of the game, he felt a bit of a need to reestablish himself in front of Kham before he chose to fight him.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 28th 2011, 2:54 pm

"Why not? You have to hand it to Hisoka."

-*Said Kham, the bottom of his cloak being the only thing that wisped in the wind he took his hood off gazing upon the shattered remains below.*-

"He had couple good ideas. It's just ours have always been better."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 11:17 am

~ZK called the χ-blade to his hand and raised it above his head. A bolt of lightning strikes the keyblade and is the charge is held between the sky and ZK. He looks to the old Nightmare with a cordial farewell smile. ZK was ready to be done with the old and make way for the future. 'Twas the way of forward, the only direction he knew.~

Well, to be honest...

~ZK Swung the χ-blade toward the Nightmare and the bolt of lightning moved toward the Nightmare. cutting through both the clouds and the ground, it grew to no more than 10 feet in diameter, but it was an astonishingly bright, yet dark purple. It shredded through the eastern part of the castle and carved through the ground toward the Freshwater Sea, parting it in a scene of biblical proportions as it crossed it into the Nightmare. ZK smiled. He was ready.~

That's how it is with everyone.

~The bolt of lightning reaches the center of the old Nightmare Village and stops, shining brilliantly for for half a second before the light is bent outward, making the scene bulge outward in the disappearance of the electricity, but only for a moment. A space age whirring is heard before the whole of the Nightmare Village goes up in a hellish bolt of lightning. It strikes from the sky and drives a crater so fucking far into the ground that nothing is left of what it used to be. Anything that was ever even underground was taken with it. In one fell swoop, it was all gone in an act of brutality against a memory and a flash of light.~

And now, forward.

The water from the Freshwater Sea flows into the crater and washes away what's left of burning ashes. It cleanses the ground and takes the rest of the memory into its depths. What used to be the Nightmare is now an extension of the Freshwater Sea, just a body of water.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 3:19 pm

-*Kham nodded, the flash of lightning was so bright that it reflected off of his face scattering shadows everywhere. While ZK was doing his thing Kham was making the necessary earth bending motions. When ZK was done Kham brought his fist down on the surface of his house the impact of which shook the ground below.*-

"Indeed!"

-*The waters of the nightmare flowed into the twilight mixing its waters with the soils. Eventually the ground cracked with a crimson energies. And out of the soils of the nature ridden twilight, buildings would rise out of the ground the buildings that was like the old nightmare 2.0 all there needed was some customization. This required Khams absolute concentration tying the carbon atoms of shit took a lot of fucking work.*-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 11:13 am

~ZK then aways the χ-blade, raising a shining fist to the sky. It glows in its magnificence, even making a glistening sound. The pure white light casts a shadow on the constructing remains below, darkening the remnants of failure. It was the light shining on a new day, the sunrise to a new chapter of brilliance, magnificence, and success.

ZK takes two fingers, points them to the sky, and thrusts them into the roof of the castle. A behemoth sized beam of light falls from the heavens engulfing the whole territory that is now to be called the Neo Nightmare. It was imbued with thick magic, a combination of ZK's kekkei genkai and Kingdom Hearts. In the same action, it takes a bit of essence from Kham, producing a glowing magic circle around the whole territory, symbolizing the synergy of both their energies.~

Straight Business Yuuko_Ichihara__s_Magic_Circle_by_Earthstar01

~The field fades into the ground, now a part of the new village itself and its own surrounding landscape. It takes with it any remains of the Old Twilight, processing them into the essences of energy that now flow through the air freely. ZK looks down on the building creation from the sky, having destroyed the remnants of the Kage's Castle from jaded and reborn vision.~

That looks very nice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 1:16 pm

"Looks like you picked up some new tricks... did you just fuse us out of our bodies?"

-*Kham gazes upon the energy ridden space that is soon to be the neo-nightmare. He thought about what he wanted it to look like and the possibilities that could come forth from the reuniting of the Sky and The Earth.*-

"Creative... I spoke with Xemnas. There's something you should know about this world."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1March 31st 2011, 11:26 pm

~ZK, feeling proud of his work floated down next to Kham. He looked down on the reforming area and then looked to Kham, confused.~

I thought you guys kicked his shit in... And killed him... Or, whatever.

~ZK didn't stop with his reconstruction. ZK dropped another ball of light, this time one swirling with blue. in a few moments it exploded peacefully into tiny sprites of pure essence. they were ZK's own gift to the village. They were bits and pieces of his own life force that protect the village from menial dangers. His own sort of self preservation and it just looked cool to have these tiny blue things floating everywhere.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2011, 11:19 am

-*Khams tone was rather serious, the depresssingness of the news combined with ZK's lax attitude towards Xemans' death kind of pissed him off.*-

"Has your memory gone to shit? He was absorbed by Vash, therefore he is perpetually locked inside the minds void for as long as he chooses."

-*Kham sighed and continued on.*-

"Anyways, when he first came he obviously wanted to construct that heart-shaped moon thing in place of our planet. But, obviously Xemnas had the ability to travel to other planets and dimensions. So why pick this one? So I asked him."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2011, 12:12 pm

Oh, so that's what he wanted. I never got around to asking. So, you asked him inside the Mind's Void?

~Kham seemed to forget that ZK didn't have much to do with that battle other than taking Kingdom Hearts for himself. Suire, it as a bit bogus, but ZK was and is a collector of cool things that can destroy the universe; Kingdom Hearts was no different.~

What did he say? And how's Vash? I haven't seen him in SOOOOOOOOO long.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:02 am

-*Kham turned his head towards the skies*-

"His answer was, and I quote 'Vescrutia and every other planet and dimension is aligned in a continuous loop with time as it's medium. That being said Kingdom Hearts can get an endless amount of hearts by making it out of this planet. Every being that dies returns to darkness and then gets reborn. The cycle will always continue', that means... that every other villan that we killed, or going to kill is going to come back eventually."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:56 am

So we get to kill them again?

~ZK looks at Kham confused. Outside of Vescrutia, he hadn't been to other planets, but he still knew a little something about time travel and coming back from the dead.~

That doesn't seem like too much of a problem. Or is it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:59 am

"Your son..."

-*Kham turned back around to face ZK now.*-

"Explained to me a future where we are on the brink of extinction. A world befitting of a Great Destroyer. I can only imagine that if we keep re-killing everyone then time would paradox and multiple versions of our former antagonists would arise from the time stream."

-*Kham turned to look over the expanse that was to be his new home.*-

"If there is another way, then we must find it. If there is a war coming, then we will fight it. And if the end is inevitable, then we will shatter it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 10:58 pm

You're always so stern. Relax.

~ZK sat down on a ball of wind and leaned over to stare at their handiwork. It looked epic.~

I know the deal on the future, I didn't think anything of it. We're divine weapons, bro. You know it, I know it, everyone else knows it.

~ZK takes his hat off and tosses it in the air, catching it and tossing it at the back of Kham's head.~

We already know what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... We'll just have to remind the universe what happens when they become one in the same.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:08 pm

-*Kham caught ZK's had and peered into it's depths. Seemed there was a pocket dimension in there. It weirded him out a bit, but then again he had a planet inside of his house so it wasn't that big of a deal. While he peered into ZK's hat he spoke.*-

"It won't be that easy, but that's where the fun comes in."

-*He tossed ZK's hat back to him and straightened up his stance. He looked over to his friend and smirked.*-

"Shall we finish up here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:24 pm

Yeah. I was sensing something really strong in the Depths so I thought I'd take some time out to try to take it out myself soon... We'll see. But yeah, I guess we're done!

~ZK stood on air and caught his hat, putting it back on his head and extending an electrical fist toward Kham.~

Back in business.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:33 pm

"Indeed..."

-*Kham said as he nodded to himself. It was time for new beginnings, and that involved figuring out some way to thwart this new future.*-

"Do we still have loyal members across the three villages? I already asked Shinta to fill the Sannin spot."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 11:39 pm

Dude, I haven't talked to anyone in years... Literally... I have no clue... But I could hop around and see who's still around. Like Tigen! I miss that pumpkin...

~ZK kept his hand extended as he looked around for another direction. He couldn't decide on taking out that thing in the Dusk or finding people first.~

You gonna leave me hangin' though?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 12:28 pm

"Of course not..."

-*Kham turned to his head bringing his crimson static fist to meet ZK's lighting the clash of their fists let out a bright light and pulse of power that erected buildings from the ground in both of their image still preserving the natural scape for pokemon to coexist with vescrutians perfectly. It was a beautiful place below them. Even the kage castle reconstructed, it was as if these buildings manifested out of thin air. Such power flooded throughout the area, but some pokemon were affected as well fusing them with the power to manipulate chakra. *-

"Looks like that did it. We just created a city out of thin air."

-*Kham turned back around to look.*-

"There has got to be some rule against that."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 7:11 pm

If there is, we just broke it... Like every other rule.

~ZK lounges in the air again, this time looking at the sky. Out of everything they just made, the sky looked the newest. It was clear blue and shining. Beast.~

So, which do I do first? Take out that thing in the Dusk or try to hit some people up?

How do I know it's the Dusk?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 8:59 pm

"How about you wipe up the dusklings' problem first. I'll take care of some things on my end."

-*Kham turned towards the other direction and walked into a dark corridor towards his home. He had some things to take care of on my end.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1April 6th 2011, 12:10 am

Good idea.

~ZK fell back into his own corridor of light and disappeared. Time to see what was what with the Dusk.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Straight Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Business   Straight Business Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Straight Business
Page 1 of 1