Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Rightful Heir... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Rightful Heir...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Rightful Heir... Empty
PostSubject: The Rightful Heir...   The Rightful Heir... Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 5:58 pm

Aizen had unleashed a power that this world had not seen the likes of. Two planes of existence had been separated through time to keep their energies from mixing. Through Aizen's research and knowledge, he had tried to take this power of both for his own using the young Heiress to the Hellgate name. Unbeknown to him, her innate abilities steeped in her blood and lineage had mixed with the powers of the other world, the key reason the worlds were separate in the first place. The two were not to be mixed.

This released a passive shockwave from one world into the next, spilling the energies of each into the other at certain points. On their side, Nagase was the energy incarnate. On this one, a flood of pure Alter energy permeated the whole of the Kingdom of Chaos. It filled every inch of the Kingdom thick with its heavy influence, but it would go unnoticeable to those without an acute sense of perception. There is no change but the immense presence of a new energy. One so elusive that it has the power to Alter how matter interacts in this world. Nagase had been the conduit for change, but for every wrong purpose. Aizen was closer to his goal. The Kingsom of Chaos seemed to be the worst casualty. Its whole existence was Altered.

Back to top Go down

The Rightful Heir...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Freshwater Sea-
Jump to: