Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sabar I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sabar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sabar Empty
PostSubject: Sabar   Sabar Icon_minitime1March 31st 2011, 2:05 pm

Name:Sabar
Dislikes:Whiners,beggers
Personality:A normal guy,who would fight to win.He tends to help out anyone he calls his allies.Also very kind only if you haven't pissed him off already.

Bio:His mother was a simple women,who married his father.He was born into the world as he lived with his mother.He was a smart kid,as he always would learn to fight.He soon got into this old fighting style called kyusho jitsu as he soon learned how to knock-out people easily.Soon enough he found his way another his father came back and took him.He lived for the rest of his life with his father who was a demon.He was a half-demon because of his mother and soon decided to leave both when he turned 16.He wanted to find his own way in life to be strong and respected.

Back to top Go down

Sabar
Page 1 of 1